🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞🌹

Quidditch tryouts are about to start and for the students who want to try out, they were stood on the pitch, just chatting amongst themselves, but Rose and Harry were stood at the front trying to get their attention. Harry went first.

"Alright, um. Okay, this morning, I'm gonna be putting you all through a few drills just to assess your strengths. Quiet, please."

No one was listening, other than Ron and Harry looked at Rose. Rose got impatient and shouted harshly.

"OI! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN WILL YOU?!"

Her loud voice silenced everyone and they all looked at her, shocked. Harry thanked her.

"Thanks."

Rose nodded and crossed her arms as her resting bitch face frightened some people. Harry continued as everyone was now looking at him.

"Alright, um. Now, just because you made the team last year, does not guarantee you a spot this year. Is that clear?"

No one said anything so Harry mumbled out a "good", he then stared at Rose as she explained.

"We're going to be putting you all through some drills to assess your strengths and skills. Now, we're in need of 2 beaters since Fred and George left last year, 2 more chasers, as I'm the third and a keeper, Harry is still the Seeker. You can try and show off, but if you get too cocky to the point where you're putting down other players, you are not going to be in the team. Any questions?"

Ginny put her hand up and asked.

"How come you don't have to try out again?"

Rose smirked and replied back.

"Because I'm the Co-Captain and probably one of the best Chasers you're ever gonna get, except from Angelina. So, are you guys ready? The Chasers are going first because I say so."

There were a few murmurs and Rose rolled her eyes, she then turned to Harry and they discussed a little bit before starting.

Ginny, Katie and 3 boys tried out for the Chasers and Rose and Harry watched them carefully.

The Keeper was next and Cormac and Ron were the only ones to try out for that position. It went quite well, although at the start, Cormac was doing really well and Ron was losing confidence. But what Rose and Harry noticed, was at one point where a bludger was flying towards Cormac, he somehow moved to the side like he was pushed and the bludger went through one of the hoops.

Rose and Harry glanced at Hermione in the stands to see her smirking and they both shook their head in amusement.

The beaters went next and soon, the try outs were over. Before anyone could go, Harry announced.

"Rose and I will have a talk and we'll discuss who should be on the team, and who shouldn't. The list will be put up in the common room board tonight."

Rose added.

"Everyone did great, but go and shower as you all stink."

A few chuckled as she said that nonchalantly, Harry and Rose went inside too and did what they said they would. They had a discussion and soon, after a little bit of arguing, they had the list. Now they needed to put it up.

So, Harry volunteered to put it up and Rose watched as everyone ran over to it to see who made it and who didn't.

Ginny cheered, along with Katie as they had been made Chasers. But Rose got distracted when Nathan came in with Bem. They sat at a table at one side of common room whilst Ron sat on the sofa and Harry and Hermione sat in front of the sofa. They both stared at Rose as she talked to her friends and fixed her hair.