🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨🌹

It was the evening of the next day and Hermione, Neville, Blaise, Harry, Rose, Nathaniel and a bunch of other people were sitting at a long table for Slughorn's dinner. They already had the starters and the main, and now they were onto dessert.

As Rose was eating her ice cream, she groaned as a chunk had dropped off her spoon and landed on her skirt, she sighed and used her magic to clean it up, lightly slapping Nathaniel as he was chuckling behind his spoon at his girlfriend. She patted her skirt down and made sure her outfit still looked perfect.

 She patted her skirt down and made sure her outfit still looked perfect

She now listened to Slughorn as he spoke to Cormac McLaggen.

"So, tell me, Cormac. Do you see anything of your Uncle Tiberius these days?"

Cormac responded as he boasted.

"Yes, sir. In fact, I'm meant to go hunting with him and the Minister for Magic over the holidays."

Slughorn stated.

"Oh, well, be sure to give them both my best. What about your uncle, Belby?" (A/N: If you don't know, the actor who played Marcus Belby, Robert Knox, was unfortunately stabbed after protecting his brother in a bar fight and died later on.)

Slughorn then announced to the other people.

"For those who don't know, Marcus' uncle invented the Wolfsbane Potion."

He then asked Marcus again.

"Is he working on anything new?"

Marcus, who had a napkin tucked into the top of his shirt whilst he messily ate his ice cream, replied.

"I dunno, him and Dad don't get along, probably because me dad says Potions are rubbish, says the only potion worth having is a stiff one at the end of the day."

Blaise, who was sitting next to Marcus, glared at the poor boy in disgust at his eating habits and turned his eyes away sassily. Rose, who saw, smirked at Blaise who playfully rolled his eyes. Slughorn asked Hermione next.

"What about you, Miss Granger? What exactly does your family do in the Muggle World?"

Hermione, who felt slightly uncomfortable after getting put on the spot, answers.

"My parents are dentists."

She notices that not everyone knows what dentists are, so she explains.

"They tend to people's teeth."

Slughorn, who seemed interested, asked again.

"Fascinating! And is that considered a dangerous profession?"

Hermione replied.

"No, although, one boy, Robbie Fenwick, did bite my father once. He needed 10 stitches."

There was a painful silence in the room and Hermione was glad when the attention was took off of her and instead turned to Ginny who had entered the room, her eyes were red and she was sniffling slightly. Slughorn noticed and winced at the awkward tension that was looming. He greeted her.

"Ah, Miss Weasley. Come in, come in."

Ginny closed the door behind her and Hermione muttered to Harry and Rose.

"Look at her eyes, they've been fighting again, her and Dean. Although, I reckon he broke up with her after what had happened in the Three Broomsticks."

Ginny muttered.

"Sorry, I'm not usually late."

She walked forwards and looked at Harry, expecting him to pull her chair out for her like a gentlemen, but she scoffed when he was too busy staring at Rose as she was re-applying her red lipstick on with a small hand mirror as some of it had come off due to eating. Ginny sat down in a humph and Slughorn tried to lighten the tension.

"No matter, you're just in time for dessert. That is, if Belby's left you any."

He laughed a bit, but noticed he was the only one, so he made a face and went back to eating his own ice cream, most likely regretting his life decisions.

Rose had finished her ice cream way before she had to re-apply her lipstick and saw that Hermione was looking extremely uncomfortable, so she looked to see Cormac trying to seduce Hermione as he licked his finger. Rose rolled her eyes and flicked her hand, making Cormac's knee jolt up and harshly hit the bottom of the table, he hissed in pain and glanced at Rose to see her wiggling her fingers at him and Hermione smirking. He shook his head and soon enough, the dinner was over and everyone was leaving.

Hermione linked her arm with Rose's and they gossiped as they walked the halls of Hogwarts. Hermione muttered as they kept walking, the boys behind them talking amongst themselves.

"Ginny needs to take a hint, like seriously, did she not learn a bloody lesson from the Three Broomsticks? Even though she's my friend, she's trying way too hard at trying to get Harry's attention. Oh, speaking of Harry, you should of seen him staring at you as you re-applied your lipstick, poor Ginny was wanting her chair to be pulled out, but instead got ignored. She's too obsessive."

Rose sighed and replied back.

"I know, Mione. If she ends up doing something more drastic than slipping him a love potion, I'll make no hesitation in slicing that head of hers right off, clean and fast. She needs to see a therapist, she's wayy too obsessed with Harry. She needs help."

Hermione then sighed as well and nodded, she muttered.

"She needs to stop, or else she'll just end up getting seriously hurt."

Rose uttered a "yeah" and they entered the Gryffindor Common Room. They hugged the boys and Rose kissed Nathaniel on the lips before being dragged off up into the dorms by Hermione.

The two got undressed, dressed into their pyjamas and Rose took off her makeup before climbing into bed, softly apologising as she woke up Cinder. The cat noticed its owner and instantly curled up against her and fell right back to sleep. The two girls talked until Hermione got tired.