🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞🌹

The hearing for Harry has arrived and when Rose woke up, Arthur and Harry were already at the Ministry. As everyone waited to see if Harry got off, they helped around the house with cleaning and tidying. Rose visited Buckbeak and fed him some ferrets whilst thinking about what this year at Hogwarts will hold.

An hour later, Harry and Arthur came back. Harry looked sad, but then a smile came onto his face, he announced happily.

"I can go back to Hogwarts!"

Cheers were heard and Molly ambushed him into a hug, she squeezed him. Everyone else congratulated him and they went back to doing what they were doing previously. However, Sirius came up to Rose and asked.

"Want to go out for a dad and daughter day? When I got announced as innocent, you were dead, so I didn't get to see you. And you were busy with the Tri-Wizard Tournament last year. You go back to Hogwarts in 2 days so I thought why not go out for the day, just you and me. I missed you so much."

Rose smiled and nodded. She mumbled an "I missed you too" and washed her hands as they smelled of bleach because she was washing the bathroom. She then changed her outfit.

Rose met Sirius downstairs and they told everyone they were going out

Rose met Sirius downstairs and they told everyone they were going out. Harry asked if he could come, but as much as Sirius loved Harry like a son, he just wanted to be with his daughter to make up for when he was in Azkaban. Harry understood and the father and daughter left the house, the first thing they did was visit a zoo.

Sirius bought some tickets and the two happily spent time going around all the animals and petting some that were allowed to be petted. Rose even fed a Meerkat who wouldn't leave her side. The meerkat didn't have a name, so the zoo keeper allowed her to name it.

She named it "Tabby" after her mum. And because the meerkats fur looked well.. tabby.. kinda.

(A/N: Omg, I actually can't

(A/N: Omg, I actually can't. Look at its eyes omgggggggggggggg. I want to hug it.)

After it took Rose a long time to leave Tabby and the other animals, the father and daughter duo left the zoo and Sirius had a surprise for Rose.