🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧🌹

Remus told Rose about the situation with Harry and the Marauders Map and how he said that he saw Peter Pettigrew. Rose let out a breath and sat down in shock, a thought came over her head and she expressed it.

"Remus, what is Pettigrew's Animagus?"

Remus looked up and responded.

"A rat, why?"

Rose sat up and hinted again.

"And who's the one with a rat as a pet? Maybe a red headed boy who's scared of spiders."

Remus asked in disbelief.

"You can't seriously believe that Scabbers is Peter, right?"

Rose let out a scoff/laugh and explained.

"Think about it, Rem. How long ago did Sirius get thrown into Azkaban? 12 years ago. How long has the Weasley's had Scabbers? 12 years. A bit too long of a lifespan for a common garden rat, don't you think?"

Remus hummed and sighed in thought, he went to speak but the bell went off, Rose hopped off the table she was previously sat on. She picked up her bag and mumbled out.

"Great talk, uncle. Gotta get to Divination, let's see if Trelawney still thinks I'm gonna die."

Rose smiled at Remus and waved before exiting the room.

When she got there, she sat next to Bem and snickered when she saw that Ron was sleeping. Trelawney's voice spoke.

"Broaden your minds, you must look beyond. The art of crystal gazing is in the clearing of the Inner Eye, only then you can see."

Rose rolled her eyes and leant down, looking into her crystal ball. She then sighed when there was just the white fog. However, she perked up when Trelawney went over to the trio's table to bother them. Hermione asked if she could try and Rose smirked, listening to the conversation.

"The Grim, possibly."

Trelawney then held Hermione's hand in hers and Rose's hand went over her mouth to stifle the laugh as Hermione was looking disgusted.

"My dear, from the first moment you stepped foot in my class, I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit for the noble art of Divination. No, you see, there? You may be young in years, but your heart is as shriveled as an old maid's, your soul is as dry as the pages of the books to which you so desperately cleave."

Trelawney finished her palm reading and closed Hermione's hand, patting her fist and looking shook as Hermione snatched her hand out of the grip and stood up, savagely knocking the crystal ball to the ground and walking off.

Rose snickered and stood up, copying Hermione and exclaiming as she hopped over the table to join Hermione.

"That's my best friend."

Rose giggled and linked arms with Hermione who smiled and they walked off together, smirking at the murmurs from the shocked class.

The two then ran for it and entered their dorm, giggling at what they had just done. Rose exclaimed.

"Hermione Jean Granger, you savage bitch. I didn't know you had it in you to abruptly leave the class like that."

Hermione bashfully smiled and sat at the end of Rose's bed, she then responded.

"Well, she was speaking utter nonsense and I didn't want to waste my time in a lesson that's full of crap!"

Rose smirked at her attitude and they sat in the dorm, gossiping until the Divination class had ended and their other classes had begun.

🌹

(A/N: Pretend Sirius didn't know that it was Scabbers and the reason he tried go get into the Gryffindor Common Room was to actually see Rose.)

It turned night time and everyone was in bed, everyone but Rose. She was sneaking off to the kitchens that Fred and George had showed her to get some food for Sirius. She also had a thick blanket that Molly had knitted for Rose. Once she had the food, she sneaked out of the castle and made a run for the Whomping Willow.

There, she stopped the branches from nearly decapitating her and entered. She went the same way she did last time and smiled upon seeing her father throwing and catching a ball in the air. He stopped once he saw her and scolded her.

"Rosebud! What are you doing out here this late?"

Rose smirked and announced.

"I have gossip."

Sirius' eyes widened and he smirked before sitting up and eagerly waiting for his daughter to join him. She sat on the bed and got out the food she had shrunk in a bag. Sirius drooled and tucked in, wanting to know the tea. So she spilled.

"I had a thought. Scabbers, Ron's pet rat is Peter Pettigrew."

Sirius almost choked on a piece of bread, he looked at her in disbelief and asked.

"H-How?"

Rose carried on.

"Remember when you were telling me that Peter was switched to the secret keeper at the last second and how he sold out Lily and James? You also said that he managed to cut off his finger or something? Well I looked at Scabbers and he has a missing toe. I'll try and capture Scabbers, but he's always with Ron and I'm not particularly hanging out with Ron because Harry is always with him as well and Harry and I may or may not have had a falling out-"

Sirius interrupted her as she was too busy rambling.

"What do you mean that you and Harry had a falling out?"

Rose sighed and explained everything about the disaster of a Hogmeade trip, Sirius was in shock, but he was proud of his daughter for sticking up for him and herself.

The father and daughter continued to come up with a plan and Rose mumbled before she had to leave.

"Don't go trying to get Pettigrew yourself, I'll deal with it. Goodnight."