🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧🌹

Christmas morning came and Rose spent the said morning with Neville and Augusta. And by 12pm, she was already on the way to New Orleans.

🌹

Rose was now stood outside The Abattoir, she had her hands full with bags of presents and she entered, sad to see there was no Christmas decorations. Rose sighed and shouted.

"Merry Christmas, motherfuckers!"

A few noises were heard and Rose smiled when she saw Nathan speed out of a room and grab onto the balcony in front of him, he looked down at his girlfriend and exclaimed in shock.

"Rose?!"

Rose chuckled and and responded back.

"Nathan!"

Nathan let out a laugh of shock and sped down, knocking the bags out of Rose's hands and picking her up and spinning her around. Rose yelped and wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around his shoulders. The others had soon heard the commotion and were happy to see Rose.

Rebekah grumbled out.

"Nathaniel, let her down so we can hug her too."

Nathan sighed and reluctantly let Rose down, he then watched as the girls ambushed his girlfriend into a hug. They laughed together and squealed excitedly. Rose then hugged the guys and Klaus then asked.

"How are you doing?"

Rose knew this question was going to be asked, so she answered truthfully.

"I'm alright, I realized that Sirius wouldn't want me to be so mopey about his death. He would want me to live on with my life and know that he's probably doing pranks with James in the afterlife. I not long got my humanity back after Nathan gave me a promise ring."

The girls gasped loudly and Rose showed her ring to them, they jumped up and down in excitement for Rose and knew Nathaniel had picked a beautiful ring. Rose chuckled and noticed that there were now more people, people she didn't recognise. She greeted sceptically.

"Uhh, hello people I do not know."

The others noticed and Marcel explained.

"Rose, this is my army. Army, this is Rose. Nathaniel's soulmate. She's also a witch and a vampire, so don't try anything, she'll kill you in a second. And so will her owl and cat."

Rose "oohed" and teased him.

"Don't you sound so mighty and powerful."

Marcel laughed and Rose remembered.

"Oh yeah, it's literally Christmas and this place looks depressing as shit. It needs some Christmas spirit as it's Christmas Day, if you didn't know."

Rose waved her hands and instantly, Christmas decorations appeared. A massive Christmas tree was decorated to the T, it also had the Christmas presents under it, the balconies had tinsel and lights wrapped around it, etc. It just looked a lot more Christmassy than before. Rose smiled and uttered as everyone looked shocked.

"Much better."

Nathan laughed in amusement and Rose spent the day with her family, presents were unwrapped, food was cooked and ate, a lot of alcohol was consumed and even some muggle games like Twister and Monopoly were played.

The day was filled with fun, but there were also some serious topics being discussed. A war, being one of them. Rose had asked if they would help in the war that's inevitably going to happen next year and they said yes, which made Rose happy. She thought to herself as they discussed more things.

I can't wait to see the look on Voldyshit's face when he realizes that he's going against some immortal and incredibly powerful people, more powerful than him as well.

Rose also knew that there would be a lot of deaths during the war, and that worried her. But she decided to focus on the present before freaking out about the future.

🌹

The day was coming to a close and Rose loved every minute of it, but there's only tomorrow that she can spend with her family before having to go back to Hogwarts with Nathaniel the day after.

Rose and Nathaniel were now laying in Nathan's king sized bed, they were cuddling each other as they were watching TV.

Suddenly, a news reporter came on and behind her was a school that was on fire. The reporter announced into the microphone.

"What you see behind me is a school on fire, it is unknown what caused the fire, but thankfully, no one was hurt."

Rose gasped and looked at her watch, wondering why it didn't go off.. actually, Rose realized that it hasn't gone off at all since last year. But when she tapped her watch, it lit up and was working perfectly fine. Rose asked as she had a bad feeling.

"Babe, why do I have a feeling that the Death Eaters did this? And why do I think this wasn't the only thing they set on fire?"

Nathaniel shrugged and reassured her that everything was going to be okay, but for the rest of the night, and all of tomorrow, Rose would have no idea that it happened to a certain ginger family as well.