🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧🌹

The next morning came and everyone except Nathan was at Grimmauld Place. There was a tension in the air between Rose, Sirius and Harry as the father and daughter both were disappointed with him for kissing Cho, who was still in a relationship. He kept getting the cold shoulder from the two and even the others were a little disappointed in him as well.

Other than that, Arthur was out of St Mungo's and was being wheeled into the dining room by Molly. Rose winced as Arthur had banged his knee as he approached the table.

Everyone sat down as Molly began handing out presents. She got Fred and George's mixed up, but gave Rose a box. Rose thanked her and opened it, smiling excitedly when it was a knitted jumper. She smiled as she had a collection of them from the years Molly had made them. She took off her hoodie and replaced it with the jumper, smiling as it was purple with a silver R.

She watched as everyone else opened theirs and glanced at her father who was leaning against the doorway. She smiled and got up, walking over to him and hugging him. He handed her a glass of wine and they talked for a bit until Arthur announced.

"A Christmas toast to Mr Harry Potter, without whom, I would not be here. Harry."

Everyone other than Rose and Sirius repeated his name, but they did link arms and drank their wine. (A/N: Kinda like Fred and George did when they drank the ageing potion.)

After that, Rose helped Molly make Christmas Dinner. And when it was all done, everyone tucked into it and laughed and chatted with one another.

🌹

Unfortunately, it was back to Hogwarts for the students. Rose and Sirius were spending some time together by looking at the family tree on the walls, talking about ancestors and stuff when Harry came in. Rose immediately rolled her eyes and looked to Kreacher who spoke.

"Nasty brat, standing there as bold as brass. Harry Potter, the boy who stopped the Dark Lord. Friend of Mudbloods, supernatural beings and blood-traitors alike. If my poor mistress knew-"

Sirius snapped.

"Kreacher! That's enough of your bile. Away with you!"

Kreacher rolled his eyes and trotted off with a sneer on his face. Rose held in a laugh, but then she realized that Harry wanted to speak to Sirius. And because she didn't want to be around someone who kisses a taken person, she left the room, her pettiness showing as she purposely bumped her shoulder into his.

Rose then caught up to Hermione and Ron and yelled "Jeromimo" as she launched herself at Hermione and jumped on her back. Hermione squealed in fright, but laughed. Rose jumped down so she didn't break Hermione's back and linked arms with her.

As the trunks were all filled and shut, everyone set off to Kings Cross, going through the platform and getting on the train to go back to Hogwarts.

🌹

When everyone arrived at Hogwarts, they sighed when they realised that they had to deal with Umbridge again.

Rose was walking with Nathan when Hermione, Harry and Ron came up to her and announced that Hagrid was back. And of course, desperate to see her best friend, she vamp sped to his hut. But as she was about to enter, the others came up behind her and they heard Umbridge's voice from the inside.

They sneaked to the side of the hut and looked through the tinted glass to see Hagrid looking rough and a very pink dressed Umbridge asking him questions.

"I'm ordering you to tell me where you've been."

Hagrid responded.

"I told you, I've been away for me health."

Umbridge repeated.

"Your health?"

Hagrid nodded and carried on.

"Yeah. Bit of fresh air, you know?"

They ducked as Umbridge glanced out the window. Umbridge retorted.

"Oh, yes. As gamekeeper, fresh air must be difficult to come by."

Rose rolled her eyes and muttered to the others bitterly.

"I swear to Godric, if this bitch tries to sack Hagrid, I'm going to go all Vampire Witch on her, and it's not going to be pretty."

The others nodded and looked back up to see Umbridge coming out, so Rose grabbed the others and quickly vamp sped to the back of the hut where they couldn't be seen. They then glanced around to see Umbridge spraying perfume as she didn't like the smell.

They watched as she left before barging into the hut. Rose immediately walked to Hagrid and hugged him, looking up and seeing the state of his face. She asked worriedly.

"Hagrid, what happened? You look like you've been beaten up by a bunch of chavs."

Hagrid sighed and gestured for them all to sit down. Once they did, he started.

"This is top-secret, right?"

The others nodded and he carried on.

"Dumbledore sent me to Parley with the giants."

Hermione asked in disbelief.

"Giants?"

Hagrid shushed her as she was a bit loud, Rose then asked.

"Did you find them?"

Hagrid replied.

"Well, they're not that hard to find, to be perfectly honest. They're so big, see? I tried to convince them to join the cause, but I wasn't the only one that was trying to win them over."

Ron murmured.

"Death Eaters?"

Hagrid nodded and let out a "yes" before carrying on.

"They were trying to persuade them to join You-Know-Who."

Harry asked.

"Did they?"

Hagrid responded back.

"I gave them Dumbledore's message, I suppose some of them remember he was friendly to them. I suppose."

He then sighed and looked to Fang who was hungrily staring at the piece of meat Hagrid had in his hands. But Harry asked again.

"And they did this to you?"

Hagrid looked down as Fang whined, he replied.

"Not exactly, no."

He then threw the meat to Fang and murmured.

"Oh, go on, you have it then. You dozy dog."

Rose smiled as Fang gobbled it down within seconds. A breeze also came in and Fang barked, Hagrid got up and the others joined as he looked outside the window and announced.

"It's changing out there, just like last time. There's a storm coming, and we'd all best be ready when she does."

Rose glanced to Hermione and she looked worried, so Rose softly grabbed her hand and squeezed it in reassurance. Hermione smiled and they went back to the castle as the curfew was almost here. They then went to sleep, not ready for what the next day would bring.