🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞🌹

Today is the Quidditch match between Slytherin and Gryffindor and Rose was sat in between Nathaniel and Bem as she was dressed in her Quidditch clothes, she ate some fruit and talked with her friends before noticing a very nervous looking Ron stood at the great hall entrance. He also had on his Quidditch clothes too and had on his Keeper's hat, which he regretted on wearing as people were making fun of him.

He reached his friends, sat down, looked at his plate and asked.

"So, how was it then?"

Hermione looked up from the newspaper she was reading and asked back.

"How was what?"

Ron answered.

"Your dinner party."

Hermione replied.

"Pretty boring, actually. You need to have a talk with your sister, this obsession of hers is going to get more out of hand. Dean broke up with her and she came in halfway through and was glaring daggers at Rosie, even though Rosie is immortal and can't really be killed, I'm worried Ginny will actually try. She's too obsessed with Harry."

Harry nodded and added on.

"Yeah, and as much as the fact I have a girl obsessed with me to boost my ego, she's already tried giving me a love potion. What will she do next? Kidnap me? She needs help."

Ron sighed and nodded along, agreeing with his friends. Hermione added.

"Oh, and Slughorn's having a Christmas-do, you know? And we're meant to bring someone."

Ron, being oblivious, stated.

"I expect you'll be bringing McLaggen, he's in the Slug Club, isn't he?"

Hermione rolled her eyes and responded, forgetting that a certain someone could hear loud and clear.

"No, I was actually going to ask Rosie, but I bet Nathan has already asked her. So I probably will have to resort to McLaggen, even though he creeps me out."

Rose, who had heard, pushed the fruit around her plate with the fork because Nathaniel had in fact asked her. But now that she knows Hermione was going to ask her, but couldn't, made her a little sad.

Nathan, who had also heard, was thinking of an idea that was absolutely absurd. He knew both Hermione and Harry had massive crushes on his girlfriend, and he knew she secretly liked them back too.

Luna appeared at the table with a massive lion hat and Rose was quite amused, but she zoned out their conversation, only hearing parts where Hermione was scolding Harry for putting something in Ron's drink.

Lavender also appeared and said good luck to Ron before smiling and walking away. Ron blushed lightly and Rose smirked knowingly.

Everyone in Hogwarts knows that Lavender has a massive crush on Ron, and Ron.. well, he's quite oblivious to things, but Rose has a feeling that something will spark up after the Quidditch match.

On the topic of the Quidditch match, Harry, Ron and Rose stood up as Rose expressed.

"We've got a Quidditch match to win, bitches. Let's go strangle these snakes."

Ron and Harry cheered and Ron began to get hyper, so he randomly jumped on Rose's back and yelped when Rose hoisted him up properly. Everyone in the great hall watched as Rose carried Ron like nothing, they were still surprised by her strength.

The trio walked out of the hall, chanting and hyping each other up. They were soon joined with the rest of their team and finally, the game began.

Rose was flying, ducking, dipping, and catching the Quaffle whilst the others did their job, the match was going good so far, but Slytherin were unfortunately ahead. Ron was on point, blocking every Quaffle from the Slytherin team and cheers erupted each time.

Harry was focused on the Snitch and briefly glanced at Rose as her hair blew in the wind and the way she flew so elegantly. It may have distracted him as he swore when the Snitch disappeared from his sight.

Rose, Dean (who was the reserve Chaser because Katie was still in the Hospital Wing) and Ginny were working together despite the obvious awkward tension. They worked and worked, catching the quaffle, passing it on, vice versa and Rose suddenly had an idea. She flew near the two and shouted as it was quite windy.

"Let's make it so the Slytherin team doesn't know who has the Quaffle."

Dean and Ginny nodded and Rose said a spell, the three got into an arrow formation and the looks on the Slytherin Chasers were hilarious. They didn't know who had the real Quaffle because Rose made it so the Quaffle kept disappearing and then reappearing in one of the Gryffindor Chasers hands.

They did it again, and again, and at the same time, Harry had caught the Snitch and Ron defended the last Slytherin Quaffle and Rose scored again. Meaning that Gryffindor had won.

Many cheers and chants were heard and Rose chuckled at the sight of Ron on his broom, with his arms up, celebrating.

🌹

After the match had ended, there was a Gryffindor party in the Common Room, and the team members had changed into more comfier clothes and such. Rose was currently leaning on the door frame with Nathan behind her, his chin on her head and his arms wrapped around her waist. The two just stood there, watching as everybody chanted Ron's name.

Harry and Hermione came up to the couple and watched as well, Hermione muttered to Harry.

"You really shouldn't have done it."

Harry responded sassily.

"I know, I suppose I could've just used the Confundus Charm."

Hermione looked at Harry in bewilderment and Rose muttered to her in amusement.

"Naughty Hermione, using a spell to confuse and misdirect McLaggen from defending the Quaffle."

Rose smirked and Hermione defended herself.

"That was different, that was tryouts. This was an actual game."

Harry pulled out the vile of Liquid Luck from his pocket and Hermione realized that it hadn't been opened yet. She uttered incredulously.

"You didn't put it in, Ron only thought you did."

Rose nudged Harry and piped up.

"Sneaky son of a bitch. I admit, that was quite smart."

Harry chuckled and they looked to Ron, just in time for him to be pulled by Lavender, they both stood there and suddenly, Lavender launched herself at him and they began to snog, Rose cheered along with the rest of the Gryffindor's. Hermione playfully shook her head and looked to Rose who was now talking to Nathaniel.

She looked back to Ron and then back to Rose to see her and Nathaniel both gone. She didn't think anything of it and enjoyed her night, wondering what Rose was getting up to.