🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫🌹

The first day of classes starts today and the first lesson is Divination. Everyone entered the class and sat down on little seats, Rose fell off hers as she missed it and laughed as Bem helped her up whilst laughing himself. Rose mumbled to herself.

"Ouch, my arse hurts. Stupid floor."

She then stuck her middle finger up at the floor and told it to "fuck off". Ron and Harry chuckled behind their hands as the lesson began.

"Welcome, my children. In this room, you shall explore the noble art of Divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess the Sight."

Trelawney stood up and bumped into her table, making the students snicker. She then introduced herself.

"Hello, I am Professor Trelawney. Together we shall cast ourselves into the future. This term, we'll focus on Tasseomancy, the art of reading tea leaves. So please, take the cup of the person sitting opposite you."

Rose and Bem filled the cups with water and tea leaves and drank it, they then swapped cups and looked into it. Trelawney kept speaking.

"What do you see? The truth lies hurried like a sentence within a book, waiting to be read. But first, you must broaden your minds."

Rose snorted when Trelawney placed her hands on Seamus' head and shook it lightly. Seamus looking at her like she's bat-shit crazy and she carried on.

"First, you must look beyond."

Rose turned her head when she heard Hermione speak.

"What a load of rubbish!"

Ron and Harry's head shot to her and Ron asked in confusion.

"Where did you come from?"

Hermione slyly tucked her time turner under her robes and answered.

"Me? I've been here all this time."

Ron and Harry looked to Rose to see if it was true, and Rose being the best friend she is, nodded. The boys looked at each other and shrugged before looking back at Trelawney who was now speaking to Neville.

"You, boy. Is your grandmother quite well?"

Neville furrowed his eyebrows and answered unsurely.

"I-I think so."

Trelawney stated making Neville uneasy.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that, give me the cup."

Dean handed Trelawney the cup and and peeked at it before making noises of uncertainty and worry. She placed the cup back down and muttered a "pity" before wandering off to Harry, Hermione and Ron's table and expressing.

"Broaden your minds."

She then looked at Ron and made him jump, she asked excitedly.

"Your aura is pulsing, dear. Are you in the beyond? I think you are!"

Ron didn't know what to do other than let out a very convincing "sure". Trelawney spoke again.

"Look at the cup, tell me what you see."

Ron looked into the cup and flipped some pages whilst announcing.

"Well, Harry's got sort of a wonky cross. That's trials and suffering. And, uh, that there could be the sun and that's happiness. So, you're gonna suffer, but you're gonna be happy about it."

Ron looked to Harry who looked mildly disturbed, Trelawney asked for the cup again and peeked for a split second before letting out a yell and dropping the cup, backing up. She muttered in pity and sympathy.