🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧🌹

The three waited for a good 10 minutes before they saw Harry's footsteps stomping past them. Rose's heart dropped and she knew he had heard something bad. They followed his footsteps, accidentally bumping into people and apologising.

They followed him until his footprints stopped at a large rock, they could hear him crying and Hermione stepped forward, but Ron tried to stop her. She shrugged her arm out of his grip and cautiously made her way to Harry. Ron and Rose followed closely and Rose was ready for an accusation.

Hermione kneeled down and gripped the cloak, slowly pulling it off Harry. And when it was off, Hermione asked.

"Harry, what happened?"

Harry began talking, getting louder each time.

"He was their friend, and he betrayed them. He was their friend!"

His shouts echoed and Harry carried on.

"I hope he finds me. Because when he does, I'm gonna be ready! When he does, I'm gonna kill him!"

Rose rolled her eyes again and Harry looked at her and exclaimed.

"He's your father! How could you not tell me?!"

Rose stepped forward and crossed her arms, looking at Hermione before sassily announcing.

"Half the year, that's how long it took him. I told you I'd count."

She then looked back to Harry and declared calmly.

"This is why you're not in Ravenclaw, Harry. How dumb are you to not click at the fact that Sirius and I have the same last name? Jesus, even Hermione knew. What about you, Ron?"

Ron looked taken aback, but responded.

"I had a hunch, but I didn't want to confront you in case you got angry. And you're scary when you're angry."

Rose let out a little laugh, but immediately straightened her face and walked towards Harry. She squatted down and uttered monotonously.

"See, even Ron knew. That's how dumb you are. And no the fuck you are not going to kill my father, he isn't a murderer and he didn't sell out your parents. He wouldn't do that, but if you don't believe that, then fine. Just don't come crawling back to me when you find out he's innocent. Okay?"

Harry shivered from the glare that Rose was giving him, but didn't have the guts to respond. Rose smiled thinly and patted his cheek before getting back up. She then began to walk away until she glanced back at Harry and continued.

"Actually, don't bother coming back to me at all if you think my dad is a murderer. Good luck trying to kill my dad when the time comes, you'll need it because I will do anything and everything to protect my father."

She looked at Hermione before walking off, completely aware that she might get caught by a teacher for being at Hogsmeade when she's not supposed to be, but she didn't care. She went around Hogsmeade buying a shit ton of sweets.

And as she expected, she bumped into McGonagall as she came out of Zonko's. McGonagall looked pissed and gave Rose detention. Rose attended that detention a week later and was joined by the twins after a prank went wrong.

The three sat in McGonagall's class, bored as hell. They then began laughing and telling jokes to each other, annoying McGonagall. To make it worse, they made paper balls and threw them at each other.

Soon enough, McGonagall got very annoyed and made them pick up the paper balls before dismissing them. Sighing when they left the room shouting obnoxiously and when Rose jumped on George's back, then Fred tried to jump on Rose's.

Since Rose was not speaking to Harry, she made it her mission to piss him off as much as she could by tripping him up in corridors, "accidentally" spilling ink on his homework, etc. She was feeling pretty petty and she liked it.

🌹

It's been weeks since the whole thing between Harry and Rose and they've avoided each other like the plague.

Rose received a letter from Hagrid to meet him at the Black Lake, so she did. She knew it had to be about Buckbeak so she rushed, but when she saw that three familiar people were already there, she sighed and glared at Harry before mumbling out a "bloody lovely".

Rose ignored Harry and walked past him, taking off her shoes and walking into the Black Lake to join Hagrid in skipping stones. Hermione eventually asked.

"How did it go, Hagrid? The hearing?"

Hagrid explained and at the same time, had a competition with Rose to see who's stone went the furthest.

"Well, first off, the committee members took turns talking about why we were there. And then I got up and did my piece, said how Buckbeak was a good Hippogriff, always cleaned his feathers. And then Lucius Malfoy got up, well... you can imagine. He said that Buckbeak was a deadly and dangerous creature who would kill as soon as he looks at you."

Rose asked softly, dreading the answer.

"And then?"

Hagrid looked at her before responding.

"And then he asked for the worst, did old Lucius."

Ron exclaimed.

"They're not sacking you?!"

Hagrid shook his head and Rose watched as he body began to shake, he choked out.

"No, I'm not sacked. Buckbeak's been sentenced to death!"

Rose dropped her stone and looked at Hagrid in shock, she made her way through the water and hugged him. Well.. hugged his leg since that's all she could reach, she patted his knee and hissed out.

"I'm going to kill Draco, he's the reason this happened. It was his stupid self who thought it'd be a good idea to taunt Buckbeak, even though you said not to. But it's okay, Hagrid. We're here, you're not alone."

Hagrid leant down and patted Rose's head as a sign of "thank you" since he couldn't get his words out due to crying. The others looked at Hagrid in sympathy and they soon left. Rose stayed and made sure Hagrid didn't drown himself by leading him out of the water and they headed into the hut.

Rose stroked Fang as Hagrid made a cup of tea and handed it to Rose, she thanked him and he made himself one. They sat down and talked about nonsense until Rose had to leave and go to bed.