🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨🌹

Harry started the lesson, and today, they're learning how to cast a Patronus. Harry announced.

"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember. Allow it to fill you up."

He went around instructing people and Rose went next.

"A full-bodied Patronus is the most difficult to produce, but shield forms can also be equally useful against a variety of opponents. Just remember, your Patronus can only protect you for as long as you stay focused. Nathan, love, care to instruct with me?"

Nathan smirked and stood next to her, they both thought of a happy thought and said the spell at the same time.

"Expecto Patronum."

Everyone watched in awe as a Stag shot out of Nathan's wand and a Doe shot out of Rose's hand. The two Patronus' bonded together and messed around in the air. The couple smiled brightly, but it was soon wiped off their faces when the room suddenly shook. The chandelier rattled and everyone wondered what was happening. The patronus' disappeared and Rose had a very bad feeling.

The room kept shaking and a banging noise was heard over and over, the said noise came from a certain part of the room and everyone crowded around. Rose and Harry were at the front with Nigel and they slowly backed away as the mirror suddenly shattered and fell to the ground in pieces. There was also a hole in the wall.

The three slowly approached it and looked through the hole to see Umbridge and the Inquisitorial Squad standing there. Umbridge raised her wand and muttered.

"I'll make short work of this."

As Umbridge said a spell, Rose used her vamp speed to push away Harry and Nigel to protect them. The wall exploded and everyone was sputtering and coughing as smoke and debris filled the room.

Everyone looked to the now massive hole and Draco pulled a guilty looking Cho into view. Harry sighed in frustration and Rose was shocked. Umbridge then said 2 words that made everyone panic.

"Get them."

Pansy softly grabbed Rose and Percy grabbed Harry and Cho. They were led to Dumbledore's office as the Minister was walking with Umbridge as she complained.

"I've been watching them for weeks. And see, "Dumbledore's Army", proof of what I've been telling you right from the beginning, Cornelius."

She turned to Dumbledore.

"All your fear-mongering about You-Know-Who never fooled us for a minute. We saw your lies for what they were; a smokescreen for your bid to seize control of the Ministry."

Dumbledore, who was sat on his desk, looking bored, responded monotonously.

"Naturally."

Harry announced.

"No, Professor. He had nothing to do with it, it was me."

Dumbledore replied.

"Most noble of you, Harry, to shield me, but as it has been pointed out, the parchment early says "Dumbledore's Army", not "Potter's." I instructed Harry to form this organisation with the help of Rose. And I, and I alone, am responsible for its activities."

The Minister ordered.

"Dispatch an owl to the Daily Prophet, if we hurry, we should still make the morning edition. Dawlish, Shacklebolt, you will escort Dumbledore to Azkaban."

Dumbledore's eye twitched and Rose knew that Dumbledore wasn't just going to let them take him to Azkaban, he had a plan and Rose couldn't wait to see what it was. The Minister continued.