🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧🌹

4 hours it took Rose to come back, 4 bloody hours.

Nathaniel, the Mikaelsons and the others sat by her side the whole time and were the ones to witness Rose opening her eyes. They were spooked out a little as her eyes were blood red and looked like they had fire in them.

Rose asked a few seconds later.

"Am I in hell?"

Everyone chuckled at her and Rose breathed out, she felt so much better than before, even if her teeth were hurting. Rose sat up and smiled when her stomach wasn't hurting anymore. But when Klaus began to talk, she covered her ears and complained.

"Jeez, stop shouting!"

Klaus held his hands up and smirked, Rose complained again as her throat felt dry and she was craving blood, making Kol bring in a compelled Muggle. Rose furrowed her eyebrows and she let out a laugh before asking in bewilderment.

"You want me to feed on a Muggle?"

Davina asked in confusion.

"Muggle?"

Rose nodded and explained.

"Non-magic folk."

Davina let out an "ah" and asked again.

"What type of Witch are you because I can't sense anything of my kind?"

Rose pulled out her wand and exclaimed happily.

"A wand Witch! We do magic by waving our said wands. For example-"

She cut herself off before speaking again.

"Actually, I can't do magic outside of Hogwarts- Wait! I'm 18 now, that means I can."

She squealed excitedly and did a spell.

"Accio book."

Rose underestimated herself as several books came flying at her at a fast speed, and at the same time, her wand blew up. She screamed and put her hands in front of her face to shield it and waited for the books to hit her, but when nothing happened and there were gasps, she reluctantly looked and saw that the books were suspended in mid air.

Rose let out a "huh?" and lost concentration as the blood thirst was getting worse. The books fell onto the bed and she announced in disbelief.

"I can do wandless magic? Sweet!"

Everyone chuckled and Rose stared at the Muggle who looked dazed, Kol saw and smirked as he slit the Muggle's neck. The overwhelming aroma of blood filled Rose's nose and within seconds, she had vamp sped over to the Muggle, showed her true face and devoured her within a few seconds. A little too much as the Muggle slumped to the floor and her head rolled off.

Rose groaned and wiped her mouth as a sense of euphoria filled her, now she was an actual Vampire. But as her happiness was high, it dissipated almost immediately when she saw the dead Muggle on the floor. She then asked in shock.

"D-Did I just do that? Did I kill her? Oh my Godric, I killed someone!"

Rose began to panic and she dropped to the floor, looking at the Muggle in utter despair. She started to repeatedly apologise and sob, traumatised at the fact that she killed someone.

Nathaniel immediately squatted down next to her and reassured her softly as he placed his hands on her shoulders.

"Hey, hey, calm down. Everything is heightened, you just need to control it."

Rose immediately calmed down at the touch of her soulmate and the others smirked knowingly. Klaus cleared his throat and the two soulmates blinked and blushed in embarrassment. Klaus smirked as he explained.

"Well, as you are now a Vampire and a Witch, and incredibly powerful, you need to learn to control everything. So, for the summer, we will all teach you certain things to control before you go back to Hogwarts in September."

Rose stood up and walked over to the bed and sat on it, she asked curiously.

"Can I go to my funeral- well, I'm guessing there's gonna be one. Wait- do they know I'm "dead"?"

Elijah responded.

"Well, as Nathaniel saw that you were in danger, we came up with a plan to find someone already dead and make them look like you. Kol, then placed the body where you were previously laying when Nathaniel had rescued you. We made it believable so when that Giant and his hound found your body, they would think you were actually dead. So yes, there will be a funeral in... a week. So get ready to start controlling."

Rose let out an "ah okay" and corrected Elijah harshly.

"Half-Giant and his name is Hagrid, his "hound" is called Fang and they're one of the few of my best friends, thank you very much."

Elijah smiled and held his hands up as a "sorry." Rose bashfully smiled and apologized.

"No, it's okay. I didn't mean to snap."

Elijah chuckled and before anyone could say anything, the girls dragged Rose off the bed and pulled her away into another room. They threw some clothes at her as she was still in the ones from the other night.

Rose smiled and went into the bathroom to change, she couldn't help but look at herself in the mirror at the changes on her body. She put her new clothes on and smirked.

She walked out the backroom and looked at the girls with a smirk, they immediately began wolf-whistling at her and hyping her up

She walked out the backroom and looked at the girls with a smirk, they immediately began wolf-whistling at her and hyping her up. Rose chuckled and they led her out of the room and into the living room where everyone else was. The girls stood in front of Rose and Katherine announced.

"Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome the new and improved, Miss Rose Black."

The girls moved and revealed Rose who smiled slyly, the men clapped and Nathaniel was in awe. He couldn't stop staring at Rose and that made her smirk. Rose then declared.

"Those bitches won't know what hit them."

Everyone smiled proudly and knew that this is only the start of something new. (A/N: High School Musical anyone?)

★★★★

How do you feel about Rose being a Vampire? Along as being a Witch. I know it's impossible (other than a Siphoner), but still.

This is my story and if you don't like the plot, then leave and read another book. We don't want you here if you plan on hating.