🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱🌹

🌹 Time Skip to 1st September 🌹

Back to Hogwarts is today and Rose double checked that she had packed everything into her trunk. She had to sit on it to close it and ignored Sirius and Nathan's snickers as they watched her.

Rose was sad to leave her father, but she was happy to hear that he, along with Moody and Tonks would be escorting them to the station.

Once everyone was done, they left the house and arrived at King's Cross minutes later. Sirius thought it'd be funny to turn into his animagus and go around tripping people up as he ran at them, of course Moody had to ruin the fun.

"Padfoot, are you barking mad?! Stop it!"

Sirius rolled his eyes and kept in his Animagus form until he nudged Harry and Rose to follow him, they did just that and entered a waiting room. Sirius wrapped a dressing gown around his body and Moody guarded the door so no one could interrupt them. Sirius sat down on a bench and patted the seats beside him.

Rose sat on one side, Harry sat on the other. He pulled out a photo and muttered.

"I want you two to have this."

He duplicated the photos so that there is now 2 instead of 1. Sirius stated.

"Original Order of the Phoenix."

He pointed to the people on the photo.

"Marlene McKinnon, she was killed two weeks after this was taken. Voldemort wiped out her entire family."

He then pointed to a couple and Rose smiled and announced.

"Frank and Alice Longbottom."

Harry added on.

"Neville's parents."

Sirius nodded at continued.

"They suffered a fate worse than death, if you ask me. It's been 14 years, and still a day doesn't go by I don't miss your dad."

He then turned to Rose and pointed to a beautiful woman, he uttered softly.

"I can never forget your mother, Rosebud. You look like her, you act like her and I'm sure she'd be proud of you."

Rose smiled and stared at the woman, acknowledging that it was her deceased mother, Tabitha Lupin. Rose didn't know that was she crying until a tear dropped onto the photo, making her wipe it away, not wanting it to mess up the photo. There was a bit of silence until Harry asked.

"Do you really think there's going to be a war, Sirius?"

Sirius thought for a second before nodding and responding.

"It feels like it did before."

Harry went to give him the photo, but Sirius insisted that Harry should keep it. Rose duplicated hers and gave the spare one to Sirius. She muttered softly.

"You should still have one, they were your friends."

Sirius smiled gratefully and thanked his daughter, Moody then knocked on the door, the three got up and left the waiting room.

As they got onto Platform 9¾, people were staring at Sirius, some were shocked, some were surprised. Rose knew it was because it's the first time they've seen him out of Azkaban, other than the students eho saw him at the last task. But then Rose forgot that Sirius was just wearing a dressing gown, she looked to her dad and asked in embarrassment.

"You could have chosen some other clothing. Are you even wearing anything under that?"

Rose pulled a disgusted look as her father just smirked and winked at a woman who was staring a little too much, Rose also noticed that and slapped his arm.

"Oi, Remus will get jealous."

It was now Sirius' face to turn bright red, and before he could defend himself, Rose smirked and teased him.

"Oh, come on. I know about you two. How could I not when I heard you both banging in your bedroom the first night Nathan and I arrived."

Sirius was gobsmacked and he muttered to himself.

"I swear I put Muffliato on the door."

Rose snickered and mumbled sassily.

"Karma's a bitch, isn't it?"

Sirius suddenly remembered when he called Rose and Nathan out for shagging, he sighed and put his hands up in defence. Rose let out a laugh and the train whistled to signal it was time to board the train. She hugged Sirius and he kissed the top of her head before saying goodbye to her and watching as she got on the train with Nathan.

Rose led the way and sat in a compartment with Ron and Hermione who had already boarded the train before the couple did. Harry entered a few minutes later and didn't say anything, other than layed his head on the window and nodded off.

The quartet talked most of the journey, stopping when they had to change into their uniforms. Rose decided to go by the rules (A little) and got dressed into the clothes.

 Rose decided to go by the rules (A little) and got dressed into the clothes

Once they reached the station, everyone began getting off. Since the quintets compartment was further back, they were the last ones to come off the train. And as they were walking in silence, Draco and his goons approached them from behind and Draco began taunting Harry.

"I'm surprised the Ministry's still letting you walk around free, Potter. You better enjoy it while you can. I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it."

Harry tried to ignore him, but something came over him and he launched at Draco, Ron held him back. Draco looked offended and Rose sighed and snapped.

"Oh, my, God, Draco. Your toxic head of hair supplies is making me have a headache. Fuck off, will you?"

Draco straightened his suit and walked off, muttering to his goons.

"What did I tell you? Complete nutter."

Harry exclaimed in frustration.

"Just stay away from me!"

His shouts echoed and Rose glanced at Hermione who was just as shocked as she was. Ron reassured Harry.

"It's only Malfoy, what'd you expect?"

Harry got out of Ron's grip and sighed heavily. He began to walk away, leaving the five to follow him closely behind, worried he'd lash out on them as well.