🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧🌹

Rose and Nathan met up with Bem and they all went to the great hall to watch people put their name in the Goblet of Fire, they sat next to Hermione who was reading a book. As they were watching, Cedric and his friends came in, hyping him up to put his name in. Rose sat up straighter and smiled as she watched him put his name in. Everyone clapped and his friends cheered him on.

Once he stepped out of the ring he turned to Rose who wished him good luck, he smiled and thanked her before getting dragged off by his friends. Nathan glared at his back and Rose playfully slapped his chest before scolding him.

"Don't be jealous, he's just a friend."

Nathan hummed and ignored the jealousy feeling that was bubbling up inside him as he went back to fiddling with Rose's hair. However, both of their vamp hearing went off as they listened to Ron speak to Harry.

"Eternal glory. Be brilliant, wouldn't it? 3 years from now, when we're old enough to be chosen."

Harry responded.

"Yeah, rather you than me."

Rose smirked and leaned into Nathan, betting with him.

"10 galleons Harry's name is pulled out of the Goblet."

Nathan chuckled and let out a "bet".

Right after, Fred and George came running into the great hall cheering and announcing loudly.

"Well, lads, we've done it."

"Cooked it up just this morning."

Hermione looked up from her book and expressed.

"It's not going to work."

Fred and George swatted down and Fred sent Rose a cheeky look, the twins asked Hermione.

"Oh yeah?"

"And why's that, Granger?"

Hermione scoffed and explained.

"You see this? This is an Age Line, Dumbledore drew it himself."

The twins asked simultaneously.

"So?"

Hermione scoffed again and continued.

"So, a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dim-witted as an Aging Potion."

Rose smirked and Fred and George retorted.

"But that's why it's so brilliant."

"Because it's so pathetically dim-witted."

They both chuckled and Hermione rolled her eyes as they shook the potion, crossed arms and downed it, jumping down and entering the ring.

They waited to see if anything happened and then cheered once nothing had happened, they then placed their names in the Goblet and Rose and Hermione counted down with smirks on their faces.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1.."

As soon as they got to 1, the twins were then pushed out of the line by the harmless flames and began to develop white hair and beards. Hermione and Rose high-fived whilst laughing as the twins rolled around on the floor fighting each other, students gathering around and chanting "fight, fight, fight, fight."

But it soon got serious when Krum, Karkaroff and another Durmstrang student entered the hall. Everyone watched as Krum walked into the ring and placed his name in the Goblet. He then glanced at Hermione before walking off, Rose turned to Hermione who blushed and shook her body and exclaiming in shock.