🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧🌹

The next morning, Rose awoke and immediately got a shower. Once she was done, she picked out her outfit. It wasn't exactly the normal uniform, but she didn't care. It wasn't like Dumbledore would expel her for altering the uniform a little.

After she got changed and did her hair and makeup, she picked up her bag and left the dorm

After she got changed and did her hair and makeup, she picked up her bag and left the dorm. As she was walking down the stairs to the common room and got to the bottom, people stared at her in awe. And of course, Hermione had to complain about the uniform.

"Rose, that's not the uniform. You'll get told off!"

Rose let out a little scoff and responded sassily.

"Please, Dumbledore wouldn't tell me off for altering the uniform to my liking."

She went to walk off, but Harry grabbed her arm and stated.

"You can't hang out with Nathaniel, he's a vampire, he's dangerous."

Rose yanked her arm out of his hold and let out a laugh of disbelief, she retorted bitterly.

"Please, you don't get to tell me who or who not I get to hang out with, you don't own me. Besides, you're the one who wanted to kill my father. You don't get a say in anything I do just because you're the oh so Boy Who Lived."

A voice butted in.

"Love, calm down. We've got breakfast to go to."

Rose blinked and looked at Nathan before sighing and going over to him, Nathan whispered into her ear cheekily.

"You look good in anything, I'm liking the stockings in particular."

Rose smiled, shook her head and giggled. She then linked hands with him and they walked off, Hermione leaned into the boys and stated.

"She's changed."

Rose overheard and rolled her eyes, the couple walked to the great hall and ignored the stares and whispers. Bem hugged Rose and they sat next to him, the three got into talking about the Mikaelsons as Bem was really interested in them. Nathan found it amusing.

They ate breakfast and it was time for McGonagall to hand out the timetables. Once she got to the group, she smiled a little and complimented Rose.

"I like what you've done with the uniform, Miss Black. It suits you."

Rose smiled and thanked her.

"Thank you, Minnie."

McGonagall handed them their timetables and walked away, smiling to herself as she got a flashback from when Sirius would change the uniform to his liking too. Rose smirked at Hermione's shocked look and ate her pancakes.

Minutes later, the bell went off, signalling that it was time for lessons. And the first lesson Rose and everyone had was Moody's, Rose didn't know how to feel about that.