🌹𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩🌹

Rose had turned 11 and was awaiting her Hogwarts letter, she knew all about what had happened 10 years ago. Even though she would like her father back, her Uncle had been a great figure and guardian for her. Rose knew about Remus' problem as well, but didn't mind one bit. She even suggested becoming an Animagus to help him, but Remus immediately rejected the offer, which made him have flashbacks from when he was at Hogwarts and what her father and his friends did to help him.

Rose was ecstatic when she received the letter, Hogwarts was everything she could dream about. She was even more excited when she went to Diagon Alley, a wand chose her after many attempts and she bought a black owl that was absolutely beautiful, which she called Nova and a cute grey cat called Cinder.

Even though she didn't want to say goodbye to her uncle, she had to. She hugged Remus and got on the train when the horn that had signalled that it was going to leave. That's where she met Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley.

When she saw Harry, she immediately hugged him, which confused him majorly until Rose had explained everything, which made Harry tear up and hug the dear life of her. When she met Ron, he didn't say anything, his mouth just opened and closed like a fish as he couldn't get any words out, this made Rose smirk and Harry jealous. And when she met Hermione, they had become best friends immediately. Rose knew that this year would be eventful. Boy was she right.

🌹

The train had arrived at Hogwarts and Hagrid smiled brightly when he saw Harry and Rose run up to him holding hands. He began to remember the night he found James and Lily dead and when he took the babies, they were holding hands whilst sleeping. He shook off the thought and led the first year students to the boats. He always loved the bit where the castle would come in view and the reactions from the kids were priceless.

He then smiled when Harry helped Rose out of the boat and Harry blushed when she kissed his cheek as a thank you. He led them to McGonagall and went into the Great Hall to wait.

🌹

McGonagall said her speech and looked over at the kids, she smiled when she spotted Harry Potter and Rose Black. She then sighed as she knew that Rose would be a pain in the arse. When she led them into the hall, she smiled when she saw how in awe they were. She sorted them and paused before saying Rose's name.

"Rose Black."

Rose confidently walked over to the stool, ignoring the whispers and accusations and sat down. McGonagall placed the hat on her head and waited for it to announce the house. After a couple minutes, the hat finally spoke.

"GRYFFINDOR!"

The Gryffindor table erupted with cheers and claps. McGonagall sighed when Rose skipped over to the table and sat next to the Weasley twins. There's going to be a lot of detentions she will have to give out in the future to those students.

🌹

The first year went fast, too fast. It was quite an eventful one for Rose though.

First, her and Harry got put on the Quidditch team as Chaser and Seeker.

Second, they found a three headed dog which was obviously hiding something under its trap door.