🌹𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞🌹

30th July 1980, the birth of Rose Lyra Black

Sirius Black held his firstborn in his arms as he gazed over at his wife's dead body, a tear dripped down his cheek. His wife, and mother to his daughter, unfortunately died minutes after giving birth. Tabitha Black née Lupin had many complications during her pregnancy and it was expected that she'd die, but the thought never left Sirius' mind.

At first, Sirius was in denial. He thought she was exhausted and sleeping, but when her hand went stone cold and her lips went purple, it was then, Sirius knew that heaven had gained a precious and beautiful soul.

🌹

31st October 1981, the death of James and Lily Potter and the night Rose loses her father

James and Lily Potter played with their son, Harry, and their goddaughter, Rose. They were currently babysitting Rose as her father was visiting her mother's grave.

Harry and Rose were sat on the floor, sitting opposite each other and babbling loudly like they were having a conversation. Both James and Lily were looking at the children in happiness and joy, Rose exclaimed after giggling.

"Hawwy!"

Harry giggled and held Rose's hands, he exclaimed back.

"Wose!"

The children were hyper from the sweets they had been given, Lily looked at the clock and saw that it was getting quite late, she sighed and spoke whilst putting away the toys.

"Come on, it's time for bed you two. Padfoot will be back shortly."

Rose and Harry shot up when they heard "Padfoot" and instantly started chanting.

"Padfoo! Padfoo! Padfoo!"

Lily and James smiled, but Lily repeated what she had said about going to bed. The children then frowned and looked at James with their puppy eyes, James sighed and turned to his wife with a pleading smile.

"Lily flower, they're fine. Can they just stay up for a bit longer? You know I can't resist their puppy eyes."

Lily rolled her eyes and replied back with a smile.

"You may not be able to resist their puppy eyes, but I sure can. They are going to bed whether you like it or not-"

Lily was cut off by a massive banging noise coming from outside the house, James immediately got up and rushed to the kitchen to look. He gasped and ran back into the living room looking extremely panicky.

"Lily, he's here. Go, take Harry and Rose. I'll hold him off."

Lily frantically picked up the children who looked very confused, she pecked James on the lips and they both muttered an "I love you" before they parted ways.

Lily ran up the stairs as fast as she could and went into Harry's bedroom, she placed the children into the crib they shared when Rose was being babysat and silently swore when she patted her jeans to find that her wand was not there.

She went to leave the room when she heard the agonising yell coming from James and the thud of his body, Lily let out a sob and decided to shut the door and used her strength to push a wardrobe in front of the door to hopefully save her some time.

She then squatted in front of the crib and muttered calmly to Harry.

"Mummy and Daddy love you, Harry. We love you so much, you're going to do great when you're older. I know you will."

She caressed his cheek and then turned to Rose who's eyes were wide and teary.

"Aunty Lily and Uncle James love you so much, Rosebud. Your daddy loves you too, your mummy will be so proud of you for whatever you do in the near future. Look after Harry, my dear."

She caressed Rose's cheek and jumped when the door bursted open, a figure wearing a black robe stood in the doorway holding a wand at Lily. Lily begged pleadingly.

"Please not Harry. Please. Kill me, not him. Please, have mercy!" (A/N: Voldyshit wasn't after Rose, so shush with the "what about Rose?")

The man snarled and coldly replied.

"Stand aside, you silly girl."

Lily shook her head frantically and stood in front of the children so they were blocked from seeing the mysterious man, Lily continued pleading.

"Please! Take me! Please!"

The man held up his wand and muttered a spell, a bright green light erupted out of the wand and hit Lily directly on the chest. She let out a blood curdling scream and fell to the floor, lifeless.

The man smirked and walked towards the crib where the children were now crying, he ignored Rose and pointed the wand and said the exact spell he had just used. The green light hit Harry on the forehead and then unexpectedly bounced off of him and spiralled towards the man. The man let out a yell and suddenly disappeared.

Harry let out an whimper and fell next to Rose who was mortified, he fell asleep and Rose sat there, confused and scared about what had happened. She then layed next to Harry and hugged him close, she soon fell asleep and waited for someone to come and rescue them.

🌹

Sirius had left the graveyard and made his way to the Potter's home, but when he got there, he was shocked to find out the house was a mess. He knew what Peter had done, so he bumped into Hagrid and gave him his flying motorcycle. He left to go find Peter and hoped that his daughter was safe, little did he know that he wouldn't see his daughter for a very long time.

🌹

Hagrid appeared at the house and began tearing up at the sight of James' dead body, he carefully went upstairs to find Lily dead and the children asleep. He softly picked them up and took them out of the house, there he met Remus Lupin who took Rose so she could be safe. Remus knew he was going to struggle with his problem and having a child with him, but he was the only family she had. She was definitely not going to the Malfoy's.

Hagrid took Harry to the Dursley's and met up with Dumbledore and McGonagall, he was reluctant to let go of Harry, but knew he had to. He also knew that when Harry and Rose turned 11, he would see them again.