🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞🌹

Hagrid led them into the Forbidden Forest and they were all confused. Ron asked the others quietly.

"Any idea where he's taking us?"

Rose mumbled back.

"Not a bloody clue, but I wish I didn't wear these heels, I'm about to break my ankles going over these roots and such."

As Harry asked Hagrid, Nathan jokingly offered.

"Would you like me to carry you, my lady?"

Rose snickered and shook her head, intertwining their fingers together as they held hands. Soon, they were led to an opening, random noises erupted and many centaurs galloped past them. Hagrid verbalised.

"I've never seen the centaurs so riled, and they're dangerous at the best of times. If the Ministry restricts their territory much more, they'll have a full uprising on their hands."

Hermione asked a question that they were all wondering.

"Hagrid, what's going on?"

He responded.

"I'm sorry to be so mysterious, I wouldn't be bothering you at all with it, but with Dumbledore gone.. I'll likely be getting the sack any day now."

Rose muttered sourly.

"I will not let that happen, no way."

Hagrid carried on.

"And I just couldn't leave without telling someone about him."

Rose asked teasingly.

"Ooh, Hagrid, have you got yourself a boyfriend?"

Hagrid didn't respond as they were distracted from someone in front of them. A giant, stood up with its back turned to them. Hagrid called out.

"Grawpy."

Grawpy looked around, wondering where the noise was and Hagrid chuckled.

"Down here, you great buffoon."

Grawpy was distracted by some flies zooming past his face, making him turn around and try to catch them. The five ducked, just in time for Grawpy's hands to catch the flies above them. Hagrid scolded the giant.

"Grawpy!"

The five straightened and Hagrid spoke to the giant.

"I've brought you some company."

Grawpy smiled down at them, and Rose had to hold back an awe, but it disappeared as he started to run towards them. They all hurriedly backed up, but luckily, the rope around his ankle was holding him back. Hagrid announced.

"I couldn't just leave him because- because he's my brother."

Ron mumbled a "blimey" and Rose muttered a "bloody hell."

Hagrid continued.

"Well, half brother, really."

Grawpy bent down, so he was looking at them and Hagrid reassured.

"He's completely harmless, just like one said. Little high-spirited, is all."

The five backed up as he got closer and both Hermione and Rose tripped up on a root, Grawpy grabbed the two girls in each hand and they screamed as they were lifted up really high. Hagrid scolded him.

"Grawpy, that is not polite!"

Ron uttered.

"Hagrid, do something."

Hagrid continued on lecturing the giant.

"We talked about this, you do not grab, do you? They're your new friends, Hermione and Rose."