🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫🌹

As Rose was walking around, she yelped as Blaise and Draco accidentally bumped into her. They ran off and Rose's ears began hearing the noise of the Diadem getting struck and flying into the RoR. She vamp sped over to the trio just in time for the doors to close on the raging fire that was heading for them.

Harry collapsed and sat against a pillar breathing heavily and panting. Hermione and Ron also watched, knowing he was getting a vision.

He then announced after having the said vision.

"It's the snake, she's the last one. It's the last Horcrux." (A/N: *cue John Cena* "Are you sure about that?")

Ron knelt down and muttered to Harry as Hermione and Rose looked at each other, they both knew that the snake isn't the last one. It's one of the last ones. There's still one more, other than the Snake.

"Look inside of him, Harry, find out where he is. If we find him, we can find the snake. Then we can end this."

Rose and Hermione knelt down also and they watched as Harry closed his eyes and concentrated on getting inside Voldemort's head. It took a few seconds, but once he opened his eyes, he announced again.

"I know where he is, he's at the docks."

The three glanced at each other and Rose helped Harry up.

As they were on their way to the docks, they constantly ducked and shot spells at Death Eaters. Rose managed to grab Hermione and pull her back, just in time for a spell to shoot past. Rose shot at the Death Eater and they continued.

The four halted as a large troll was in front of them, they ran and hid behind something just as the troll swung at them. They then got away, only to stop again as acromantula's were now running towards them.

They ran the other direction and under the trolls legs, dodging spells and shooting spells. They jumped over fallen pillars and Ron yelled out.

"Lav!"

The four stopped and stared in shock as Lavender was about to get bitten by Fenrir when Klaus and Hayley came to the rescue. Klaus was in his werewolf form and launched himself at Fenrir, Hayley got to Lavender and held her as Klaus absolutely demolished Fenrir and ripped his head off with his teeth. Hayley then reassured that she had Lavender and Ron reluctantly kept on running with the others.

They only just managed to dodge a collapsing building from one of the trolls who had a massive axe, and they stopped again when a hoard of Dementors was flying towards them. But before they could do something, someone was already using Expecto Patronum. And it was very powerful.

The four looked back to see Aberforth Dumbledore stood with his wand pointed at the Dementors, he was the one making them go away.

And like they have been doing, the group continued to run and run until they got to the docks. Once they got there, Harry pulled them down behind something and they all listened to Snape, who was inside with Voldemort.

"You have performed extraordinary magic with this wand, my Lord, in the last few hours alone."

Voldemort replied back.

"No, no, I am extraordinary. But the wand resists me."

Snape responds back.

"There is no wand more powerful, Ollivander himself has said it. Tonight, when the boy comes, it will not fail you, I am sure of it. It answers to you and you only."

Voldemort asks lightly.

"Does it?"

Snape mutters in confusion.