🌹𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭🌹

The first day of lessons started after the bell rung during breakfast, Rose linked arms with Hermione and Bem as them and the others began to walk to Umbridge's class as they had her first. But as they got near her classroom, Rose's watch beeped and she looked down at the text. It read;

The Burke's family
Black Minivan out of control
LX12 BPJ
Station Road, Doncaster

Rose's eyes widened and she saw the video of the car, she tapped her watch as Hermione looked, to which she nodded and Rose vamp sped away as the others walked to the lesson. They didn't realize Rose wasn't there until Nathan frowned as he didn't have his girlfriend to sit next to. They started the lesson without their best friend.

And as for Rose, she was speeding towards that said car. She was there within minutes, just in time to stop the car from creating a pile up. Once the car had stopped, the family inside were shocked. Rose approached the car and knocked on the window. The window rolled down and Rose smiled and asked.

"Is everyone okay?"

She looked at the people in the car and checked to make sure anyone wasn't injured. She then had a brief conversation with the parents before making sure they weren't looking before speeding off back to Hogwarts.

When she got back, she walked to the classroom and entered without knocking, making Umbridge pause and look at her. She spoke.

"Ah, Miss Black. Tell me in 5 words or less as to why you are late to my lesson."

Rose leaned against the door way and smirked, holding up her hand and counting on her fingers as she replied sassily.

"Out. For. A. Walk.. Bitch."

A few of the classmates snickered and Umbridge scowled, she then sighed and announced.

"Detention. You should not speak like that to a teacher."

Rose scoffed and rolled her eyes before muttering.

"Fine, but it's not like I'm gonna attend the detention, I have better things to do."

She walked past Umbridge and made her way to Nathan who smiled brightly when he saw his girlfriend. Rose sat down next to him and looked at the book that was on her desk as Umbridge continued the lesson.

"You will be pleased to know, that from now on, you will be following a carefully structured, Ministry-approved course of defensive magic.. Yes?"

She stopped and looked to Hermione who had her hand up. Hermione expressed.

"There's nothing in here about using defensive spell?"

Umbridge stated in disbelief.

"Using spells? Well, I can't imagine why you need to use spells in my classroom."

Rose glanced at Nathan who looked dumbfounded and Ron piped up asking incredulously.

"We're not gonna use magic?"

Umbridge replied.

"You'll be learning about defensive spells in a secure risk-free way."