"Higher Than The Heavens Above."

Gu Hai looked down at Bai LuoYin's back and thought for a minute. Then, he ripped the pajama top off of Bai LuoYin and tossed it to the side of the bed. All that bare skin looked back at him and he was more than eager to get started. He uncapped the small bottle and poured some of the liquid onto his fingers. He leaned down again and whispered in Bai LuoYin's ear, "Are you ready for this?"
Bai LuoYin answered by bucking his body up and down on the bed.
This time, Gu Hai placed a hand on his lower back to steady him. "Bad boy," he chuckled.
"Let me go!" Bai LuoYin hollered.
Gu Hai shoved his hand in between Bai LuoYin's ass cheeks and let the liquid soak onto his pink hole. Then he tore the rest of Bai LuoYin's pants and underwear off and tossed it away.
Bai LuoYin gasped. It was cold at first, but then, his body warmed up the liquid.
Gu Hai moved from behind him, turned him to the side, and with a flick of his fingers, placed some of the liquid on each of his nipples.
"Gu Hai, what is this stuff?"
"You'll see," he said, smirking.
"Why would you put lube on my nipples," Bai LuoYin asked, confused.
"That's because it's not lube," Gu Hai replied. He moved back around the bed, placed the bottle on the side table and then lay beside his lover once again, hand propping his head up to observe the scene before him. He wanted to laugh. The way Bai LuoYin looked was too funny.
"Wipe that look off of your face, Gu Hai! You'll pay for this! I'm going to get you back if it's the last thing that I do! You'll never sleep again!"
Gu Hai blinked at him and kept his composure. He wasn't worried at all. All of Bai LuoYin's threats would mean nothing soon.
Bai LuoYin's breathing became intense. Then, after a minute had passed, his body tensed. He looked over at Gu Hai, eyes dazed and baffled. "Gu Hai," he whispered, "what have you done?" His eyes rolled ino the back of his head and he arched his back, a small moan escaped his lips.
Gu Hai sat up on the bed like an eager student. He crossed his legs and admired the change in his lover's body language. He saw the muscles work in his back and buttocks. It was starting to work. He licked his bottom lip and then leaned over to look at Bai LuoYin's face.
Bai LuoYin felt the heat rise inside of his body. His muscles tensed and then he felt relaxed. It was confusing at first, but then his found that he couldn't control his breathing properly. What the hell was that liquid?! Where did Gu Hai get it?! His bottom hole began to tingle. The sensation was cool at first, then it changed to something warm. The same feeling spread across his chest and his nipples perked up and hardened. What was happening, he thought, his heart beating faster in his chest.
Gu Hai moved so that he was eye level with his lover. "How do you feel," he asked, softly.
"Gu Hai," Bai LuoYin breathed ever so sweetly.
The way Bai LuoYin had just said his name sent Gu Hai over the edge. He felt himself go mighty hard in his pants. It was so much that he had to stick a hand down his pants to adjust it to the left. The fabric of his underwear tugged at his pee-hole and cockhead.
Bai LuoYin felt his body go from warm to hot. It was bearable, but just past the limit not to be. He looked over at Gu Hai, resentment in his eyes. "I'm going to beat you with everything in this hotel," he managed to say.
"Beat me," Gu Hai whispered. "As long as you love me forever."
"I don't-," Bai LuoYin said and the rest of his words were stuck in his throat. He gasped, long and hard. His hole was throbbing now. The heat between his cheeks grew to something hotter now. Another gasp came from his lips.
"Yes," Gu Hai said. He moved towards the back of him, out of sight, again.
Bai LuoYin felt as if he had an itch he couldn't scratch. He moaned again and stopped. This time, his nipples felt the same way! He rubbed his chest on the bed sheets and felt a cooling sensation. It helped!
"No," Gu Hai said and spanked his ass.
"Gu Hai, it's burning. Let me go!" Bai LuoYin lied.
Gu Hai leaned over him, slid his fingers to his hole, made two small circular motions at the opening and retracted his hands.
Bai LuoYin's mind and body went wild! That one movement from his lover sent so many feelings of pleasure through his entire body. He felt higher than anything he had ever felt in his life. His breath was lost, and his eyes rolled around uncontrollably. He felt as if he were about to orgasm. That one touch from Gu Hai was magical! When he caught his breath, he looked over at Gu Hai, smiled, and said, "Do that again."
Gu Hai shook his head. He turned onto his back, fluffed the pillows, picked up the remote, and turned on the TV.
"What are you doing," Bai LuoYin asked in disbelief.
"I'm going to watch something," Gu Hai said, eyes on the TV screen.
Another sensation ran up and down his spine and Bai LuoYin moaned again. He wanted Gu Hai to touch him again. His nipples ached for attention. "Gu Hai, come on, let's have some fun," he offered.
Gu Hai ignored him. He fought the smile that threatened to surface with all his might. He was becoming very pleased with the outcome of tonight. He would wait until Bai LuoYin begged for his touch.
"I know you want to fuck me," Bai LuoYin said. He kept his head lifted and gave Gu Hai his best seductive look. He even bit his bottom lip.
"I wonder if there are any good BL dramas on," Gu Hai said, still ignoring him.
For about twenty minutes, Bai LuoYin writhed. He pulled and pushed his hole in and out, sometimes fast, other times slow, hoping to get some sort of relief from the liquid that tortured his private area. Every time he tried to rub his chest into the sheets, Gu Hai reached over and hit his ass cheeks harder with the back of his left hand. It were as if Gu Hai was trying to teach him a lesson he would never learn. He yerned for Gu Hai to touch him down there, to make that same pleasure burst through his body, fill him up as if he would orgasm and take him to a place higher than the heavens.
Half an hour passed and Gu Hai finally looked over at him. "Say you want me to touch you there," he said, sternly. It was more of a command, and he wanted Bai LuoYin to go beyond begging, pleading. He wanted him to be at his full mercy.
Bai LuoYin's eyes rolled up from the sheets, drool had formed around his lips, and sweat had formed around his forehead and neck. "You'll pay for this," he said.
Gu Hai moved to the side of him, bent down, and ran his tongue across one of his nipples. It was hard and the wetness of his spit send shivers down Bai LuoYin's back.
"Fuck," Bai LuoYin gasped. It felt so good! It send heat to his lower body and he was hard within seconds. He felt himself wet the sheets under him. A bit of premature ejaculation slipped out.
"Do you want more?"
Bai LuoYin nodded.
"Say, please."
"No."
"Say it, or I go back to watching TV."
"No!"
"Shall I leave you alone for another half an hour?"
"No," Bai LuoYin gasped. He could feel his anus yearning to be touched again. This time, it screamed. He clinched his butt tightly, hoping that it would ease his need, but it didn't work. He wanted Gu Hai's fingers there, playing, poking. He wanted him to finger his hole fast, slow, anything to blow pleasure into his needing soul. He wondered how it would feel if Gu Hai filled him up with his manhood. That thought alone drove him wild. He needed his touch. That bastard was right! He would be begging for his touch! He wondered if the clear liquid was some sort of government issued drug. Was it used as some sort of torture? He shook his head. He wasn't thinking clearly! All he wanted to Gu Hai's hands!
"Say, please," Gu Hai said. He leaned in closer to Bai LuoYin's ear. "Say it, and I'll give you more."
"Please," Bai LuoYin said. His head hit the mattress, defeated.
A smile crept across Gu Hai's face. "No," he said and went back to watching TV.
Two hours passed, and the clock read two in the morning. Gu Hai went to the kitchen and came back with a bottle of water. He stood near Bai LuoYin, dropped his pants, let his hardness dangle, and said, "I'm going to give you water. If you bite me, you'll stay tied up for longer than I planned."
Bai LuoYin nodded. He drank down half of the bottle and looked up at Gu Hai helplessly.
Gu Hai put some of the water into his mouth, bent down, and filled Bai LuoYin's mouth with it as he kissed him.
Bai LuoYin had the urge to bit his lips, but he wanted to be touched so much more than he wanted to bite his husband. He wanted that pleasure again. It had become addictive. Whatever the clear liquid was, it was amazing. The way it made his body burst into flames, he wanted more. "Fuck me, touch me," he said as Gu Hai pulled away. "Please. I'm begging you, Gu Hai. My love, my only love. I want your hands all over me. I submit."
Gu Hai smiled. But he wanted more. He moved in between Bai LuoYin's legs, opened his cheeks, and played with his hole.