"Wedding Dress."

From the moment Jiang Yifei and Ying Yue walked into the penthouse that Bai LuoYin and Gu Hai purchased, they fell in love with it.
It was very spacious, with two bedrooms upstairs, a beautiful kitchen with a fully stocked refrigerator, and a bathroom the size of Jiang Yife's last apartment alone.

Ying Yue stood in awe

Gu Hai was the first to speak. "Do you two like it?" he asked, dragging two suitcases into the hallway.
Jiang Yifei walked over to the tall windows and looked out at the view. As she marveled at the sight before her, deep inside, she felt very comfortable.
Ying Yue walked around the room touching things here and there. "This place is beautiful," she said to Gu Hai.
Bai LuoYin walked through the door hauling two more luggage and smiled. "This place is very nice!"
Gu Hai beamed with satisfaction. He had chosen well.
After setting up their sleeping arrangements, the doorbell rang. Gu Hai had also arranged for two maids, a personal chef, and a health specialist. He introduced them to the mothers-to-be and they exchanged phone numbers, just-in-case.
When they left, Ying Yue sat on the sofa and turned on the television. Jiang Yifei joined her, as Bai LuoYin and Gu Hai made sure that there wasn't anything else that was overlooked.
Before Gu Hai and Bai LuoYin left though, Jiang Yifei and Ying Yue stood before them.
"I'm very grateful for everything you two have done," Ying Yue said bowing slightly.
"I am as well," Jiang Yifei said, "Your hospitality and all these extra things are greatly appreciated."
Gu Hai smiled, "We want the best for you both. If you need two need anything else, please don't hesitate to call us."
Bai LuoYin nodded. He hugged them both and then he and Gu Hai left so that they could rest.
On the ride home, Bai LuoYin was deep in thought. He hoped that Ying Yue would open up to Jiang Yifei. They would be living together for the next nine months.

Jiang Yifei sat watching a game show with Ying Yue. It was hilarious to watch the contestants try and fill a bucket of water with just their feet. They both laughed and enjoyed the program.
After, Ying Yue offered to make sandwiches. They went into the kitchen and started on their food.
"Is this your first child?" Jiang Yifei asked, opening up a loaf of bread.
Ying Yue nodded as she opened the fresh cut slices of meat.
"I'm so scared and nervous." Jiang Yifei mumbled.
Ying Yue looked up from what she was doing. "I'm scared also. But I believe we are in good hands. Gu Hai and Bai LuoYin seem to have everything covered."
Jiang Yifei wanted to express concerns about their living together, but she decided not to press conversation with her too much. Ying Yue seemed to not want to talk much.
They made their sandwiches and ate in silence. Then, they went back to watching television.
Jiang Yifei thought to herself, it was a start, maybe in the coming days, they'd be able to form a bond. Mother to mother.

On the set of You Qi's latest movie, the director was telling at the top of his lungs.
"Where is You Qi! He has been missing for more than ten minutes! Time is money!"
Most of the staff members rushed to his trailer, which had no sign of him. The producer checked with his limo driver, he wasn't there either. A few members of the production team even walked around the building, calling his name.
But way in the back of the set, in a part of the building where no one frequented, moans were muffled by You Qi's hand.
Yang Meng was pushed up against the small broom closet with his pants around his ankles.
You Qi breathed heavily, as he found a rythm to move to. In and out, slowly, as to make every sensation last, he pushed himself inside of Yang Meng's tight little hole with a rush, then slowly pulled it out.
Yang Meng's breath was caught in his throat. With each thrust, his eyes rolled back into his head, sending waves of pleasure bursting throughout his entire body.
You Qi nibbled on his ear, and thrusted viciously once more.
"Aaaa!" Yang Meng cried out with great enjoyment. He reached around with his free hand and cupped You Qi's firm ass-cheek. When the next upshot came, Yang Meng helped guide his magic stick.
You Qi reached around and flicked his thumb along Yang Meng's tender part, which made him lose his breath yet again.
"Faster," pleaded Yang Meng.
"Your wish is my command," You Qi said through heat that rose along his lips. He wanted to be very naughty. He wanted to fill Yang Meng with his love, and have him walk around with it inside of him.
As they continued to make daring love, in the closet, out of sight, on the sly, they heard people shouting You Qi's name.
Yang Meng tensed, "They're looking for you!" He hissed in the dark and tried to unlock their bodies.
With a strong arm, You Qi pressed him back against the wall.
Yang Meng immediately fell back into submission. He closed his eyes and took a few more inches, which made him groan in ecstasy.
"You Qi!" Shouted someone in the distance, again and again.
The danger of being found sped up You Qi's pace. He pumped vigorously, faster and faster. Their bodies heated up with every move.
With a few final thrusts, You Qi exploded inside of him, sending Yang Meng's body into convulsions. Their legs grew weak and the natural high slowly went away.
Quickly, they pulled up their pants, adjusted their clothing, and agreed to let You Qi exit first. He opened the door slightly, and left without being noticed.
Yang Meng waited a good five minutes before he exited the small room. But when he did, a janitor gave him a puzzled look.
"I was looking for a mop, I've made a big mess," Yang Meng said panicked. He quickly glided out of sight.
The janitor watched as he walked away funny.