"Jiang Yifei"

Yang Meng surrendered everything to You Qi, his body, his soul, and his heart. He let go of all the doubt, the fear, and his limitations. He dug his fingers into You Qi's perfectly groomed hair, tugging at it, as his breathing increased.
You Qi was doing something wet and taunting with his mouth. He licked and slid his tongue in a long line, from Yang Meng's navel, all the way up to his collarbone. Then, he pressed his entire front of his body onto Yang Meng, making sure that their swords clashed. The sensitivity of their erections under their jeans made them both moan with pleasure.
Sweat started to form on Yang Meng's forehead. He wanted his jeans off! He wanted that marvelous tongue all over his body, in between his most intimate parts. He wanted You Qi to leave love marks on his neck, his lower back, and on his right butt cheek. He quickly rolled over onto his stomach.
You Qi took that as a sign. He reached around, unbuttoned Yang Meng's jeans and slid it down and off of him. He tossed it halfway across the room and caressed the roundness of Yang Meng's rump. He gave it a light slap, making Yang Meng gasp in ecstasy. He grinned, making his handsome face twist into something wicked.
Yang Meng tried his best to relax. He awaited the pleasure that was to come with an eager heart.
You Qi lightly traced his finger tips along his flesh, feeling every inch as if to remember it for months to come. He made sure to etch this moment in his mind forever. Because after so long, he was able to touch him again.
He moved his head up towards Yang Meng's neckline and playfully, but hungrily, nibbled on it. It was delightful to hear the sensual squeals come from under him.
Yang Meng bit his bottom lip to keep from submitting all of his emotions. It was hard to do because You Qi was thoroughly skilled with his mouth and hands.
You Qi moved upwards some more, so that their eyes locked. As he hovered above Yang Meng, inches apart, he felt him grind his hips.
Intense heat erupted from within You Qi's jeans and he hurriedly tore it off. He flung it behind the couch, which made Yang Meng giggle from how eager and ready he was.
You Qi cupped his face with both hands and looked deep into his eyes. "I've been in love with you for a long time now." He whispered, "Allow me to bless you with that love."
Yang Meng nodded.
That one move was all You Qi needed. He rose to his feet and scooped Yang Meng into his arms. Then he made his way to the bathroom, where he turned on the shower after gently placing Yang Meng down to stand.
As the water beat down onto their bodies, You Qi and Yang Meng cherished each other. Their hands explored one another's face, back, and shoulders. Yang Meng ran a hand through You Qi's wet hair. He acknowledged how painfully handsome he was. He was beyond lucky to have such a nearly perfect person standing in front of him, naked, and drenched.
Suddenly, You Qi kissed him. All tongue, with exploration, slow and hot.
Yang Meng's right hand reached out and picked up the bar of soap. Back then, when they were an item, one of the things they liked to do together was bathe one another. He lathered up the soap well with his free hands and then proceeded to clean You Qi's back.
You Qi pulled away, grinning at how he remembered.
They both cleaned and scrubbed one another's body. When the water had washed away the dirtiness, You Qi took control again. He turned Yang Meng around and pressed him up against the wall.
Yang Meng gasped as his stomach and chest touched the cold white tiles.
You Qi leaned into him, making sure that he felt how hard he was. His erection fit perfectly between Yang Meng's butt cheeks.
The cold Yang Meng felt from the wall was instantly overtaken by the heat from You Qi's body.
"I love you." You Qi whispered into the space between his neck and ear. He began to kiss and caress again as he ground his hips.
"I love you too." Yang Meng admitted. When the words left his lips, his heart felt at ease. It wasn't because their bodies were catching fire under the showerhead. It was because he truly meant it. He had known it from the first day You Qi had called him from the airport. Now, after saying those words out loud, he could finally love him again.
You Qi wrapped one arm around Yang Meng's shoulder, hooking his forearm under his chin. His other arm went around his waistline, pulling him in tighter.
Yang Meng reached around and guided You Qi's stiffness to its destination. Already wet and slippery from the warm water running down his body, Yang Meng spread his legs open a bit, allowing You Qi's love stick to push past the entrance of his hole.
You Qi hugged Yang Meng's body tighter, closing his eyes as he entered Yang Meng's kingdom.
Yang Meng pushed back, and down, on it, gasping as it filled him deeper. He removed his hand so that the rest could glide inside. He pushed his hips back until it couldn't go any further. Until their bodies locked.
You Qi started to move his hips, around and around, in small circular motions. He hit the spot inside that sent a shiver throughout Yang Meng's body, making his legs shake and lose control.
Yang Meng pumped his hips back and forth, making the feeling grow with each movement. His breath was caught in his throat, and his eyes rolled back.
You Qi pulled out and changed positions. This time, he lifted Yang Meng into his lap, so that he could ride him, while his back was up against the wall. You Qi held his legs with strong and determined hands.
Yang Meng sat on all that hardness, but this time he moved up and down viciously. The water had become cooler now, but it still helped lubricate his opening.
You Qi threw his head back and gave in to the control. He fought to keep from erupting too soon. When he thought that he was near, he changed positions again.
Yang Meng endured ten minutes of pure bliss.
You Qi held strong until he let everything he had go inside of Yang Meng. After, he pulled out, and lay Yang Meng down in the bathtub. While Yang Meng pleasured himself, You Qi used his fingers to help bring him to euphoria.
They both collapsed afterwards, drained, but happy. They cleaned up once more and then lay in bed. Falling asleep in each other's arms.