"Hangover?"

The next morning, a maid that happened to be walking by their room suddenly felt the need to call the police. Two different screams were heard, one after the next.
Gu Hai had swiftly kicked You Qi off of the bed first.
"Are you expecting a thrashing this morning?!" He yelled, "You dare sleep next to my wife!"
The second kick was to Yang Meng, who, because of his light weight, had flown off of the bed and much farther across the room.
"And you, you encourage too much!" Gu Hai had said to him, pointing a finger as if to mark him for death.
Both You Qi and Yang Meng were left rubbing their wounds. Gu Hai then threw pillows at them with such force, wind kicked up around their heads.
Bai LuoYin awoke because of the commotion, saying, "Gu Hai, we were all drunk, leave them alone!"
Gu Hai huffed like an ancient dragon. He had awoken first and had wanted to make love to his wife when he spotted these two. You Qi had snuggled close to Bai LuoYin, right up under his arm, and Yang Meng was buried next to him, his arm wrapped around You Qi. Annoyed, this was his reaction.
After, You Qi and Yang Meng went back to their rooms, still rubbing their sore asses.
Later that day, they all enjoyed lunch together. You Qi and Yang Meng was used to Gu Hai's temper, so they didn't ever harbor any bad feelings towards him. Gu Hai would go as far as ending the world for Bai LuoYin, so it was normal behavior.
They did a few shopping and even visited China Town.
"This can't compare to the food back home." You Qi commented, eating some noodles.
Everyone nodded in agreement. The next place they visited was the Statue of Liberty, then, Times Square. It was fun and they took lots of pictures.
Gu Hai recieved an email notification on his cell and he quickly opened it up. It was from a doctor at a surrogacy agency. He had a meeting the day they would arrive home. This made him so happy that he grabbed Bai LuoYin and planted a sweet kiss on his lips!
"What was that for?" Bai LuoYin asked, curious, but smiling.
Gu Hai shook his head and bit into his food, especially enjoying it now that it was coated with his lover's lips.
Yang Meng and You Qi were in awe. They admired how much courage Gu Hai had to kiss in public.
Later that night they celebrated Yang Meng's birthday. You Qi had ordered the biggest cake he could find. It was extremely huge, with white flowers and cream frosting.
Yang Meng was brought to tears. This was truly the best celebration he had ever had in his entire life.
"Thank you all so much for this birthday," Yang Meng sniffed, tears falling from his eyes, "this was the most fun I've ever had in my life."
You Qi, Bai LuoYin, and even Gu Hai wrapped their arms around him. The embrace was warm and full of love. You Qi swiftly wiped away the tears that had surfaced, not wanting to show anyone he had been brought to tears, before they pulled away.
The next morning they boarded their flight back home. On the plane they adored the pictures they had taken, scanning through their favorites so that they could post them on social media.
When they had landed, Gu Hai told Bai LuoYin he had an important meeting to attend to. They dropped their belongings at home and Gu Hai was off to meet the doctor who specialized in surrogacy.

Dr. Lee was a tall man with glasses. He stood well over six feet tall and was very handsome. His dark hair was cut in a heavy crop style and his scrubs were a faded blue. He smiled at Gu Hai as they both took their seats on a comfy couch.
Gu Hai gazed around the room. There were pictures of Dr. Lee and his family hung throughout the office. A picture of a boy and girl was perched next to a huge bookshelf. A picture of the doctor and his wife sat on the coffee table.
"How can we help you?" The good doctor asked, flashing his pearly whites at him.
"I see that you are a family man." Gu Hai said.
Dr. Lee nodded, saying, "Yes, we were lucky to have our children. We also used surrogate mothers. Are you interested in what we have to offer?" 
Gu Hai nodded.
"Is this your first time?" Dr. Lee asked.
Gu Hai nodded again.
"Well, we should talk about if surrogacy is the right choice for you." Dr. Lee said, "This process can be very emotional. It is a huge commitment for both parties."
"I understand. We are both willing to do whatever it takes to make this happen." Gu Hai said. It was true, in his heart, he knew that he was ready. He only had to try and convince Bai LuoYin.
"This is a major decision, have you done any research?" Dr. Lee eyed him curiously.
"I have, the internet was very helpful." Gu Hai admitted.
Dr. Lee chuckled, then said, "It is, but it doesn't give you all of the information you need."
The doctor spoke to Gu Hai for quite a while. It was well over an hour after they had finished. Dr. Lee even scheduled an appointment for next week, same time. This should be enough time to talk to Bai LuoYin, Gu Hai thought to himself. When he left the doctor's office, he had become even more eager than before. His drive home was used to daydream about all the love he had to share. The more he invested in having a child, the more he wanted one. He only hoped that Bai LuoYin would feel the same.
The doctor had informed him that there were many ways to have a surrogate mother carry their child. One option was that a family member could volunteer to carry the child on Bai LuoYin's side of the family. That way, the child would be blood related to them even if Gu Hai decided to use his sperm. This didn't sit well with Gu Hai though. As he drove, he burst into laughter, thinking about Bai LuoYin in a pregnant state. If a male could have carried a child, would Bai LuoYin agree to do it? How funny he would have looked being pregnant. This image warmed Gu Hai's heart.
Another option they had was an egg donor. This also didn't set well with Gu Hai. He was left thinking about what the mother was like. What if this person was evil at heart? How would their child turn out? Would he or she have health problems growing up? The mental state of a child was important. Would he or she turn out to be a murderer?!
As he pulled into his parking space, his cell phone went off. It was Bai LuoYin, so he answered quickly.
"Where are you?" He asked.
"I just pulled into the parking space." Gu Hai said.
"Let's go out to eat." Bai LuoYin suggested.