"Wanting, Needing, Waiting."

Bai LuoYin made sure and hit the bed first. He pretended to be asleep as he heard the shower shut off. Gu Hai had barely spoken through dinner. He mentioned something about Yan Ya Jing and a man named Mr. Gao but Bai LuoYin was more worried about his intentions later.
He shut his eyes and pulled the covers up over him in a snug way. He heard when Gu Hai exited the bathroom but he didn't come to bed. He walked out of the room and as Bai LuoYin peeked above the sheets, he saw Gu Hai make his way towards another area of the house. He heard movement but immediately closed his eyes again. Suddenly he heard music...

Bai LuoYin's eyes flew open. What was he doing out there? Confused, he got up out of the bed and made his way towards the sound. In the livingroom, Gu Hai stood near the music system, drinking a beer.
"What-" Bai LuoYin began to say.
Gu Hai put a finger to his lips, seductively, cutting him off, indicating that he wanted him to be silent.
Bai LuoYin watched as Gu Hai began to sway to the rhythm. With a flick of his finger, he let the towel he had wrapped around his waist fall to the floor. Bai LuoYin swallowed hard.
A drop of beer escaped his lips and made its way down his chest. Following the melody and singing, he brought his thumb up and scooped the remnants of the beer off his chest and shoved it back into his mouth. He locked eyes with his lover and the edges of a smile played with Bai LuoYin's heart strings.
As the music seemed to grow louder, Bai LuoYin was caught up in the rapture of love. The way Gu Hai's body glistened, the hardened muscles, even the pink of his lips, called out to his own body.
He took a step closer as if he were in a trance. Gu Hai turned to him and ran his hand down his chest again, slowly, as if teasing, down to his well sculpted six pack, and then cupped his package.
His hips made small circular motions as he fiddled with his member.
Bai LuoYin's mouth went dry. This had to be the first time he had ever seen Gu Hai dance so seductively. It was truly something he would remember for the rest of his life.
Gu Hai grew in his hand. Harder, longer, tight. He moved closer to Bai LuoYin, who was now frozen in place. It was that magic only Gu Hai could produce. Heat rose off of Bai LuoYin's skin as he approached. Gu Hai's lips gently brushed near his ear and the match was lit. The fire was small, until Gu Hai caressed his arm. His fingers glided up and rested on his neck.
Bai LuoYin closed his eyes and leaned in. Gu Hai met his mouth, warm, wet, hungry.
A moan escaped Bai LuoYin's lips and Gu Hai pulled away. He bent down and licked Bai LuoYin's collar bone, slowly, making his way up along his Adam's apple, then back to his lips.
Gu Hai roughly turned him around and made love to his neck, nibbled on his back, softly bit his ear. Then he whispered, oh so softly, "Say, please."
Bai LuoYin struggled to turn back around, but Gu Hai tightened his grip. He took hold of both of Bai LuoYin's hands and locked them behind his back.
"I said, say please." Gu Hai whispered into his ear from behind, again, but with more heat to his words. His command was brutal, there were no other options.
Bai LuoYin continued to struggle, why should he have to beg? What's yours is mine, what's mine is yours.
Gu Hai played a mean game though, with his free hand he reached around and stuck his hand inside the front of Bai LuoYin's underwear. A gasp was the reward and Gu Hai grunted the demand again.
"Say, please." He said again and made sure the hardness poked against the tenderness of Bai LuoYin's cheeks.
The base of the music vibrated against the heat coming off of them. It melted with their bodies and heighten the experience. Sweat began to form on Bai LuoYin's back. Gu Hai was relentless. He wouldn't take no for an answer.
Down below, Bai LuoYin's body screamed its frustration with his disobedience. Just say please, and Gu Hai can promise heaven if you simply do as he commands.
"You put this in me," the woman sang and Bai LuoYin felt every word.
Gu Hai made his hunger rise. Only Gu Hai could give and take away.
"Please." Bai LuoYin let out in a rushed breath.
Pleased, Gu Hai rewarded him. He made small circular motions around the head of little Yin Zi, which took away Bai LuoYin's breath. He writhed with pleasure and pushed back onto Gu Hai's body. The thickness of Gu Hai dug further into him, making him bit his lips.
Gu Hai cupped Bai LuoYin's chin and tilted his head, so that he could steal a kiss from the side. Muffling the sweat sounds of bliss that tried to free its way into the air around them.
In one quick motion, Gu Hai scooped Bai LuoYin into his arms and made his way down onto the soft white carpet. He gently lay Bai LuoYin down and then stood up, over him. He looked down at how beautiful his wife looked. He let his eyes record every inch of his body. He wanted to kiss each part. Mark places only he was allowed to mark.
Bai LuoYin's eyes traveled from Gu Hai's legs, torso, chest, eyes, and then back down to his manhood. It glared back at him, hard, ready for attention.
Bai LuoYin crept up and licked his way towards his target. He took little Gu master into his mouth and struggled to make his way down the shaft. Gu Hai was so thick, it was hard getting it all in. With the help of his saliva, Bai LuoYin managed to take a bit more than usual. His eyes watered as he fought his gag reflex, but he was determined to feed the hunger that bubbled deep down inside.
Gu Hai gasped as an orgasm shot through his body. Back and forth, Bai LuoYin worked his magic. His tongue traced every inch, bringing more orgasms with each suck. Gu Hai had the sudden urge to bite down on his lover's skin. Was there ever a way to get closer to Bai LuoYin? He felt the need to take all of him in, love him beyond the stars and universe.
Gu Hai withdrew and then closed his mouth over Bai LuoYin's. He tasted himself passionately and then gave Bai LuoYin a few moments of pleasure before he rolled him into his front. Gu Hai nibbled on his cheeks and playfully slapped them. Then he stuck two fingers into his mouth and then slipped it inside slowly.
Bai LuoYin's eyes rolled into the back of his head. Gu Hai found a rythm and keep the pace. This time, Bai LuoYin arched his back and an orgasm burst through him.
Gu Hai had read some books, apparently there was a sweet spot inside, if rubbed properly, you could drive your lover wild.
"Aah..." cooed Bai LuoYin. He lost feeling in his legs and his vision blurred. It felt so good, he pleaded for more.
Gu Hai entered him and again, Bai LuoYin's breath was taken away. Making love to this man was the most beautiful thing in his world.
Gu Hai lowered his lips to whisper in his ear, "I'm going to fuck you until you are pregnant."
Bai LuoYin wanted to laugh, but instead he thought, "Not unless there's a miracle!"
Gu Hai started off slow, he found a rythm that would make him last and then changed positions. After a while, Bai LuoYin climbed on top. He could feel Gu Hai deep inside, brushing up against his stomach, it tickled a bit, but the pleasure outweighed the sensation.
Moments later, Gu Hai had him against the livingroom wall. His arms holding his legs as if they were straps. In and out he went for five minutes. Then, it was over the kitchen counters.
Bai LuoYin felt as if he couldn't get enough, he wanted more and more.
On the bedroom floor for another ten minutes, until they ended up in the shower.
"I love you." Gu Hai whispered into his ear again.
"I love you too." Bai LuoYin managed to say, as they both arrived at the same time.