"Two Missing?"

"Where is Gu Hai," asked Jiang Yifei. She stood in the lobby fanning herself. Even though the lobby was air conditioned, the sun won the battle and heated up the area where she stood.
"He isn't feeling well this morning. I think it was something he ate," Bai LuoYin said. He put on his best disappointed face and half smiled. That should teach that fucker a lesson, he thought to himself. Then, his anus throbbed and his mind quickly shifted gears to remind him of the power of Gu Hai. "Let's go," he nervously said to his group of friends.
They all piled into the big van that they had rented and was off to do some more shopping.
Yang Meng sat next to Bai LuoYin. He tried his best to inspect his friend's body. He wanted to see if Gu Hai had left any bruises on his neck or arms.
"What are you doing?" Bai LuoYin asked and pulled his hand away from his friend's grip.
"I'm just checking to make sure that you're alright," he said.
Bai LuoYin frowned. "Why wouldn't I be okay?"
Yang Meng leaned in closer so that their conversation was more private. "I heard you screaming last night. I just wanted to make sure that Gu Hai didn't hurt you. You know, sometimes husbands can be abusive."
Bai LuoYin rolled his eyes. "I'm fine," he said. He would have been embarrassed, but it was Yang Meng, the only person in the world he wouldn't feel that way around. Besides, Yang Meng and him talked about sexual stuff before, he was comfortable talking like that with him.
"I don't know," Yang Meng whispered, "you sounded like something was hurting." He remembered in school that Gu Hai was well endowed, maybe Gu Hai was making his friend scream because he was ramming it into him! Poor Bai LuoYin, he thought, maybe he put ice on his hole this morning so the swelling would go down. He was lucky that You Qi wasn't rough with him. He knew he couldn't be able to handle that.
After driving for a while, they pulled up in front of Siam Paragon. It was a megamall with over two hundred shops. Its glass and steel structure gave off a rich and modern look. The trees that lined the front of the building was reminiscent of those in Miami, Florida. There were lots of people already entering the mall, eager to spend their hard earned money.
Bai LuoYin said to the women, "If you two see some nice maternity dresses, feel free to pick them up."
Jiang Yifei nodded and Ying Yue thought about the offer. They had quite a few nice dresses already, she didn't want to spend unnecessary money.
Entering the mall, it was stunningly beautiful. To the left, a tall, glass plate, sat with running water falling down its front and back. The Louis Vuitton store hugged a wall, with a huge banner plastered across the front, a famous actor modeling some of its clothing. It was pretty to look at, so Ying Yue snapped a few pictures.
The mall's design was unlike anything Yang Meng had ever seen. He couldn't stop himself from settling on just one thing to look at. Everything was too vibrant and colorful. His eyes was on an adventure.
The front of the Dior shop was brilliantly lit. Wang Wei grabbed Jiang Yifei for a quick picture. When he finished snapping the picture, an elderly woman passed them and said something they couldn't understand. Her daughter, who stood beside her, said, "She said that you two make a cute couple."
Jiang Yifei was the first to blush. Wang Wei smiled and tried to hide it by turning his face.
"I think she's right," Ying Yue complemented, and she made them blush even harder.

Xiaoping had to move quickly. The two goons that he had hired followed him closely. They maneuvered through the crowd at a safe distance. Xiaoping knew that this had to be his chance. Gu Hai hadn't shown up with the rest of the group this time. He eyed the three bodyguards and his mind went into overdrive. If he moved his chest pieces just right, he would obtain Ying Yue.

The main floor of the mall had more of the luxury shops, while the first floor had fashionable clothing. They shopped for a few hours on the first floor, then moved to the second. When they reached the car showrooms, they hovered for a while, admiring all the luxury vehicles.
"This one is my favorite," Ying Yue said to Jiang Yifei. She ran her hand along the front of a white and silver Rolls-Royce.
"I like this one," You Qi said, eyeing an Aston Martin in all black.
Bai LuoYin didn't care too much about the cars. He was busy thinking about Gu Hai. He had forgotten completely to give him water! Last night, even though Gu Hai was being his wicked self, he had given him water and made sure that he hadn't passed out from overexertion. He started to worry. He thought about heading back to the hotel.
After a while, everyone got hungry and headed to a restaurant.
"I'm going to head back to the hotel," Bai LuoYin said to the group, "I want to check up on Gu Hai. He must be hungry."
"Can't he just order room service?" Yang Meng asked.
Bai LuoYin's eyes twitched. This guy thinks of everything!
"Go," Jiang Yifei said, "we will be fine. We will catch up with you guys later."
Bai LuoYin left the bodyguards in charge and headed for the taxi station nearby. He felt guilty now. Poor Gu Hai didn't deserve this harsh of a punishment.