"A Penny For Your Thoughts."

Bai LuoYin lay in bed thinking about his hot love making session with Gu Hai. He looked over at him and watched as his breathing made his chest move up and down. He looked so peaceful that you would never know he was such a terror when he was awake.
Bai LuoYin smiled. He lived for this man.
His thoughts wandered to what Gu Hai had said earlier, about getting him pregnant. He wondered if Gu Hai was hinting that he wanted a child. Was he?
Suddenly, Gu Hai's eyes blinked open. Sleepily he smiled at him and then reached over and pulled him closer into his arms.
"What were you thinking about?" He asked and snuggled into Bai LuoYin's neckline.
His warmth felt so good. Bai LuoYin sighed and let himself sink into the love that came off of his body. So warm, so sweet, he thought. Gu Hai's breath along his body relaxed him and he felt the sleep pull at his eyelids.
"Are you happy?" Gu Hai mumbled close to his ear.
"Yes." Bai LuoYin said, closing his eyes. Maybe in the morning he would ask about the whole pregnant thing.

Morning came and they both got ready and left for work. It wasn't until Bai LuoYin was halfway to the base that he remembered he was supposed to talk to Gu Hai about the whole pregnancy subject. He turned onto the next road and speed dialed Gu Hai.
"Yes, my love." He answered, happily.
"I would like to talk to you about something later. When you get home, we should go out for dinner." Bai LuoYin suggested.
"Hmm, ok, where do you want to go?" Gu Hai asked.
Bai LuoYin thought for a moment, "Let's go to Aunty Zhou's restaurant."

Gu Hai hung up and looked up to see Yan Ya Jing enter his office. She had the biggest grin on her face.
"I like Mr. Gao, he's very nice." She said, her cheeks turning a bright red as she spoke.
Gu Hai's eyes brightened and he tilted his head to the side, very much interested in her date. He smiled, he was glad that Yan Ya Jing had enjoyed herself. After so many years of having bad luck in the dating department, he was glad that Mr. Gao was turning out to be a potential, Mr. Right.
She sat down across from him and crossed her legs. The look in her eye let him know that she would be talking about him for a while. He decided to give her his full attention for the next half an hour. 

Bai LuoYin supervised a few recruits. He made them runs laps, lift weights, and oversaw their training in a flight simulator for the rest of the day.
Arriving home first, he showered and got ready. Gu Hai arrived soon after, did the same, and then they were off to see Aunt Zhou.
It had been a while since they visited her. Business was booming, a packed lobby and dining area had them amazed at how thriving the restuarant had become.
Aunt Zhou spotted them waiting in line and her eyes lit up. She hugged them both and pulled them aside. She had always treated them as if they were her own sons. Special treatment earned them a corner table, private enough away from the crowd. Romantic enough, that they had two waiters, candles lit, flowers set, and the best dishes placed neatly in front of them. Aunt Zhou even ordered a special wine to be brought to their table. Huge windows looked out at a well decorated back yard, filled with bright lights and a medium sized water fountain filled with plants and flowers.
"Aunt Zhou, you don't have to..." Bai LuoYin pleaded, seeing at how their table was set up more beautiful than the rest.
"Nonsense," she waved her hands at him, "you boys deserve only the best. Go on, sit down and order what you like."
Gu Hai pulled out Bai LuoYin's chair and he sat down. Then he turned to Aunt Zhou and said, "But we must insist on paying."
Aunt Zhou wagged a finger at him, "No, my treat!"
She walked away before they could protest. Two waiters walked up and took their orders.
After eating, and a few of the guests had left, the atmosphere calmed down and music began to play. An instrumental Chinese orchestra began to play something in the distance. Soft and melodious, it blended with the now dark sky.
"Shall we order something sweet?" Gu Hai looked over at his lover.
Bai LuoYin, now stuffed from the delicious food Aunt Zhou had personally cooked, looked over at him with a pleading look upon his face. He was full, but the look on Gu Hai's face challenged him playfully to eat more.
It seemed as if their appetites would never change. Even in their school days, eating so many delightful foods never phased them. Too much was never enough. Even their trip to New Zealand had been nothing short of tasty. It had awakened their passion to eat even more. The world had food awaiting their arrival. In the coming years, they yearned to travel to other countries just to savor what they had to offer.
"So, what did you want to talk about?" Gu Hai asked, licking his pink lips. The sweet aroma of cake mingling with the flowers in front of them.
Bai LuoYin looked up from his plate, a bit thrown off. He wasn't sure how to approach the subject. Actually it kind of made him a little nervous. What if Gu Hai admitted he wanted children? Were they ready for little ones?
Bai LuoYin thought for a few seconds, was he ready?
"Do you ever want to have children?" Bai LuoYin asked, slowly, as if he were hesitant to release the words from his mouth.
Gu Hai frowned. His eyebrows played up and down for a few seconds, as his spoon slipped out of his mouth and onto his plate. He crossed his arms in front of him and seemed to be in deep thought for a few moments.
"Aren't you afraid you'll lose your sexy figure?" Gu Hai finally said, teasing him, and winking while he did so.
Bai LuoYin rolled his eyes. He wanted to crash a plate down over this guy's head!
"I'm serious," Bai LuoYin said, leaning in closer, with a stern look upon his face.
Gu Hai would have taken him seriously but he was very distracted now. From where he sat, his view of Bai LuoYin looked beautiful. He had leaned in closer and now his eyes hovered just above the vase of flowers. To Gu Hai, it was like seeing Bai LuoYin's eyes all over again.
Was this guy's eyes more beautiful than the roses before him? Could that even be possible?
Gu Hai glanced at the roses and then at Bai LuoYin's eyes. It were as if the roses dared him to compare the two. That higher power up in heaven surely had messed up. Flowers were exquisite things to look at but he would bet his life there was a mistake made. Bai LuoYin's face alone was something to contest with.
Bai LuoYin asked the question again but Gu Hai remained in his trance.
Annoyed with being unanswered, Bai LuoYin kicked him under the table.
"Ouch! Why?!" Gu Hai yelped, rubbing his knee viciously and coming out of his daze.
"Are you two enjoying-" Aunt Zhou began to ask. Once she saw Bai LuoYin's disturbed look and Gu Hai's pained face, she turned back around immediately and headed back towards the kitchen.
"I'm asking you a serious question you donkey!" Bai LuoYin turned to hiss at him.
"What was the question?" Gu Hai asked, still rubbing at his leg.
Bai LuoYin narrowed his eyes, this fool was too much, he thought to himself. How could he possibly want kids when he acted like a damn child himself sometimes!
"Never mind." Bai LuoYin said, getting up from the table to leave.
Just as he were about to walk past Gu Hai, he was pulled by the hand. It made him lose his balance and he almost fell. Almost, being the operative word, strong hands caught him. In one quick move, Gu Hai had him. He stood him upright and then gently pressed him against the glass window. Face to face, and inches apart. Bai LuoYin felt the coolness of the glass pressed up against his back. His eyes locked onto Gu Hai's own and his heart raced.
Gu Hai's vision played tricks with his mind. This beautiful man in front of him was decorated with the lights from the outside. It framed his silhouette in white, twinkles outlined his hair and skin, and he was angelic in that moment.
Gu Hai leaned in. Bai LuoYin thought he were about to kiss him and moved his head to the side, still upset.
Gu Hai rested his head next to Bai LuoYin's ear and whispered, so loving, so caring, "There is no one I would rather have children with than you, my love."
Bai LuoYin's hands hung loosely, it ached to reach up and wrap his arms around his husband.
"If I can have a little Yin Zi, running around, driving me crazy, beating me up. I would take that over all the money in the world." Gu Hai breathed into his ear.
Bai LuoYin's heart burst. If he could have a little Gu Hai, running around, creating chaos, and loving him up as if he were food, he would take that over anything else in the world also.
"Is everything alright?" Asked one of the waiters.
Behind him, Aunt Zhou looked puzzled.