"Scared Me To Death!"

Happy Halloween to everyone who celebrates! Please, read this with scary "Halloween" music playing in the background! Enjoy! I had fun writing it! Halloween is my favorite holiday!

(Gu Hai drifted into a deep sleep on the plane ride to Thailand. This is what he dreamt.)

The airport was dead. Not a soul was in sight. The only ones who stood there, in a wide open space, was Bai LuoYin and Gu Hai. In the distance, a young woman ran past a few stores and dashed through a door. The exit sign above it flickered and then went out.
"Um, where is everyone?" Bai LuoYin asked, letting go of the suitcase handle. He turned to Gu Hai and found that he had a lost look upon his face. "Is Thailand supposed to be this lonely?"
Gu Hai shook his head slowly.
"Where is everyone?" Bai LuoYin frowned. He turned in a circle and found that there wasn't anyone in the food stores or even the clothing shops.
From somewhere, a scream was heard, and both men leaned in closer to one another. Bai LuoYin had the sudden urge to grab his lover's hand, but as soon as their bodies brushed up against one another's again, he calmed.
"Gu Hai," Bai LuoYin said with a cautious tone, "what's going on here?"
"I don't know," he answered.
Another scream came and it echoed throughout the entire building. The sound gave them shivers up and down their spines and their bodies vibrated as if they had gotten a chill. Every light above their heads and around them flickered a few times, then went out.
They stood there in the darkness. Frozen. Afraid of what would come next. For a few seconds, their eyes had to adjust to the darkness. Gu Hai thought he saw movement from his right side and his head jerked in that direction.
"What is it?!" Bai LuoYin yelped. His hands went to Gu Hai's left arm and he wrapped them around all that solid muscle.
"I thought I saw something," he whispered.
"What did you see?"
"I don't know. It moved too fast."
"I don't like this," Bai LuoYin said. He let go of Gu Hai's arm and pulled out his cell phone. "What the hell," he said, looking at the "no service" symbol on his device.
"What?" Gu Hai asked. He didn't bother turning to see what was wrong because he was afraid something or someone was going to jump out at them.
Something fell close to them and they both jumped.
"The phone isn't working," Bai LuoYin hissed.
"Shit," Gu Hai muttered.
A loud foghorn wailed in the distance. It was so loud and sudden, Bai LuoYin actually jumped. He half fell on Gu Hai, who balanced him quickly and took hold of his hand. Their fingers twined with each other's and their grip became overly tight.
"You're going to cut off my circulation," Gu Hai joked.
Bai LuoYin didn't find it funny. He pushed Gu Hai so that he could walk ahead. "Let's go into one of those stores and see if their phone is working," he ordered.
Gu Hai moved slowly at first. His feet bumped into something and he reached down to feel what it was. It felt like a bag. He kicked it out of the way and moved, his free hand in front of him so that he could feel as he did so.
Something thick moved a few times behind them and they took off running!
"What the hell was that?!" Bai LuoYin said. He trusted Gu Hai to lead them to safety.
Gu Hai guided his most valuable treasure to the left, right, and around something dark and huge. He trusted his instincts to lead them away from whatever was moving towards them. He saw the entrance to the store and sped up.
When they made it inside and closed the door. Whatever was outside didn't follow them in.
"This is made of glass!" Bai LuoYin said. He became worried. What if whatever was outside changed their mind and wanted to get in?! It could easily break through the glass! "What the heck was that anyway?" he said.
Gu Hai made it to the phone behind the counter and picked it up. He put it to his ear and made a face. Realizing that his wife couldn't see him clearly, he said, "It's not working."
Bai LuoYin turned to look out the glass doors. He couldn't see anything. "Do you think we can make it to another store?" he asked. His heart was racing in his chest. He couldn't get the image of something crashing through the door out of his mind.
The foghorn grew louder and someone screamed again, this time the sound was closer.
Gu Hai opened a draw near the register and rummaged around. He could tell when he touched a pen, some paper, and then his hand brushed something cold and metal-like. He picked it up and felt along the metal, bingo! He flicked the switch and the little flashlight came to life. The light wasn't that bright, but when Gu Hai flashed it at Bai LuoYin, he saw his handsome face and smiled.
"My eyes," Bai LuoYin hissed, "shine it to the side!"
Gu Hai did as he was told and moved to his lover's side again. "We need to get out of here," he said.
They slowly opened the door and peered to the left and right. They wanted to make sure that nothing was out there before they made a run to the next store. They double checked their surroundings and then made a run for it.
Gu Hai held onto Bai LuoYin's hand and pulled him quickly to the next door. He opened it and found that the store smelled funny.
"Uh," Bai LuoYin held his nose, "What is that?"
"I don't know," Gu Hai said. He turned to his lover and moved him so that his back was up against a wall. "Stay here," he said, "I'll go check the phone."
Bai LuoYin did as he was told. He watched as Gu Hai moved like a leopard. Then, he stopped in his tracks. He moved the flashlight around a bit and took a step back. He was looking at something on the floor.
"What is it?" Bai LuoYin asked.
Gu Hai looked at him and Bai LuoYin swore that his handsome face had gone pale. It was as if all the blood had drained from his face. He looked as if he had seen something horrible.
Gu Hai made his way back to him. Keeping the flashlight now, he moved and shone the light only where he needed to. But the casted light picked up more of what he had seen. Blood. It was scattered all over the floor, in spots, as if the blood had splattered up and over the counter. The store itself was in a mess. There were broken things all over the place.
"What did you see?" Bai LuoYin asked when he got closer.
Gu Hai met his eyes. "It was dead body," he said, casting the light low again.
Bai LuoYin's eyes widened. "What?!"
Gu Hai nodded. "We have to get out of here. It looks like a murder scene behind the counter."
Bai LuoYin took his hand once more. Before they could move though, Gu Hai flashed the light around them and he saw a broken off piece of metal pipe. He armed himself with it and then they moved.
Gu Hai opened the door and the foghorn flooded their eardrums again, loudly, as if to deafen them, weaken them, wear them out.
They heard footsteps from somewhere to the left, moving quickly, as they headed for another door. When Gu Hai's hand touched the door handle, two things happened at once. He turned the handle to move inside and a woman appeared. She looked bloody and bruised. Blood leaked from her hairline and she looked at them as if she were frightened. Something big and dark grabbed her by the neck and launched her backwards through the air. She screamed and it made them move into the store faster, slamming the door shut and twisting the lock shut.
"Gu Hai!" Bai LuoYin yelled out. He slid across the floor and looked out the front door horrified.
"You're safe!" Gu Hai said. He moved to his side and caressed his cheek.
"I don't understand what's going on! Why are there no people around and what was that dark shadow?"
"I don't know, but you're safe," Gu Hai said, trying his best to console him. He ran the palm of his hand across his cheek and forehead. He leaned down and kissed him near his temple and then flashed the light around the room. They were safe, but he wanted to see if there were dead bodies in the room with them. He moved the light across the floor and found it to be white and clean around them. He flashed it towards the back wall and saw that nothing was out of the ordinary. Besides a few tables, food trays, a vending machine, and chairs scattered about, there were no bodies. He got up and went to check behind the counter. Nothing. He checked the phone and found static.
"Gu Hai," Bai LuoYin breathed.
The way he said his name alone made Gu Hai quickly flash the light in his direction. Bai LuoYin was looking out the front door at a man. At first, Gu Hai couldn't make out what he looked like. His eyes had to adjust to what he was actually seeing. A chunk of flesh hung off of the man's jaw. His eyes were bloody and in the process of turning white! It made Bai LuoYin back away from the door a few feet and Gu Hai look around the room for something he could use as a weapon.
The man bumped into the door. He pushed on it as if it would give way and he could enter. When it didn't budge, he seemed to grow angry. His eyes focused on Bai LuoYin.
Gu Hai moved with great speed to his side and helped him to his feet. "You okay?" he asked, drawing his body near to him.
Bai LuoYin took a deep breath in and exhaled. But his eyes never left the man outside of the door. A cracking sound was heard and then the glass erupted all over the store front. The man dropped onto the floor and began crawling towards them, a gurgling sound coming from his throat as if he had water stuck in there.
"Is he a zombie or something," asked Bai LuoYin. He took a step back when Gu Hai moved.
"I think so," Gu Hai said.
"This can't be real!"
"Then how do we explain him?!" Gu Hai said pointing the flashlight on the man dragging himself closer and closer to them. "He even moves like a zombie!"
Bai LuoYin turned to Gu Hai and said, "You do know what that means, right?"
Gu Hai frowned. "What?"
"It means that we have to go for the head," he said. "Zombies die when you destroy the brain."
Gu Hai nodded when he realized that he was right.
Bai LuoYin stepped forward, aimed the pipe that he held in his hands just right, and shoved it through the zombies skull. A crunching sound was heard and then blood and brain matter oozed from the wound. The blood was so dark and nasty looking that Bai LuoYin made a face. "That's so gross," he spat.
Something moved from outside of the door and they both took a huge step back. It was dark, huge, and seemed to be flying about. It was too dark to make it out completely, but they knew that whatever it was, it wasn't something friendly. It moved again and it sounded as if a huge flag was blowing in the wind.
Gu Hai spotted someone in the distance, holding a flashlight and aiming it in their direction. "I think someone is coming," he said to Bai LuoYin, who squinted his eyes and looked to where he was pointing.
Then, the dark shadow moved away from them. Its movements were fast. It picked up the person who was coming to help them, lifted them a few feet off of the ground, and a snapping sound was heard as if bone had been broken. The body looked like a ragdoll, suspended in the air with the head hanging loosely to the side, and hands in an awkward position.
Bai LuoYin covered his mouth with his hand, horrified at the scene before him. Would they be able to leave? Were they stuck in the store?! What if they made a run for it again, would the creature snatch one of them up?
"Hello?!" someone called out to them. It sounded like a young boy. Gu Hai could see him walking towards them in a hurry. He quickly moved past the dark, bat-like creature, and flashed his light at them. He was dressed in black shorts and a white shirt, blood stains were visible as he moved closer to them. He looked like a teenager.
"He looks hurt," Bai LuoYin said, turning to Gu Hai.
A shriek echoed throughout the store and airport then. It was so loud and high pitched, that it broke all the glass from the skyline.
"Run!" Gu Hai yelled out, gesturing for him to head inside with them before the glass fell down.
The boy ran as fast as he could, entering the store just in time. The glass fell like rain, piercing the floors and suitcases and the counter tops outside. Gu Hai shielded Bai LuoYin with his body and the boy ran behind them for cover.
The faceless creature screamed out again, unhurt from the falling glass. It turned towards them for a second and took off into the sky.
"We should move now!" Bai LuoYin said in a rush.
"Head for an exit," Gu Hai suggested.
"Some of the doors are blocked off," said the boy, stopping their movement.
"Shit," Bai LuoYin said and frowned.
"The power is out, so some doors are locked and you can't get in without a keycard. Some people used large things to block some doors from the other side. I couldn't push past the doors because of it," said the boy.
"What's your name?" asked Gu Hai.
The boy gave them a weak smile. "Chang," he said.
"Chang, are you hurt?" asked Bai LuoYin.
Chang shook his head.
"Let's go," Gu Hai said. "I don't know if we'll have an opportunity like this again. If that thing comes back, I don't know if we can handle it."
They went to the front door and moved as a group. They hugged the wall and and crept along it until they could see the nearest exit. Maybe if they got to the parking garage, they could escape. Chang heard a howl and jumped, which made Bai LuoYin jump and bump into Gu Hai.
"Ow," Gu Hai hissed, "my leg!"
Bai LuoYin eyed him and mouthed the words, I'm sorry.
They heard a clattering sound, as if a dog was walking on a tiled floor. The sound moved closer and Gu Hai peeked around the corner. Near the exit, a wolf stood in the way, sniffing the air. It was white and it beared its teeth.
Gu Hai took the pipe from Bai LuoYin's hands and gripped it tightly until his knuckles hurt. "There is a dog or wolf or something standing in the way. Let me go take it out or lead it away from the exit." He looked from Bai LuoYin to Chang. "I'll distract it, you two go check to see if the door can open."
Bai LuoYin and Chang nodded.
Bai LuoYin didn't like the idea, but if anyone could take the wolf, it was his husband. He could have tried, but looking at the young boy with them, he felt as if he needed to protect him, the same way Gu Hai was protecting them both.
Gu Hai took off running. The wolf spotted him and bolted in his direction. They collided when Gu Hai slide across the polished floor and tried to take the wolf's legs out, making the wolf lose his balance would give him an advantage.
The wolf yelped as Gu Hai's feet kicked out. It flipped on its side and Gu Hai quickly got tp his feet. He looked up for a second to see Bai LuoYin and Chang make a run for the door. When the wolf got back up, Gu Hai didn't wait, he hit the wolf on the head with the pipe and heard a cracking sound. It fell to the floor.
Bai LuoYin saw when the wolf's blood splattered all over the front of Gu Hai's shirt and his eyes went wide. Chang frantically turned the door handle and it didn't open. "No!" he yelled. A second later, some suitcases fell over near them and a zombie crawled out from in between them, moaning as if he was trying to speak.
"This way!" Gu Hai yelled for them to follow him. They ran to him and he led them down the hallway the wolf had came from. There were doors on all sides. They split up and started turning the door handles. When one was locked, they moved to the next. Praying for one of them to finally open, Gu Hai rammed his shoulder into each door as an extra precaution. Someone laughed through the loud speaker above their heads. It echoed throughout the airport and the voice sent shivers down their backs.
Gu Hai ran up to a door and stopped. He heard movements on the other side of the door. "Hello?!" he yelled and banged his fist on the door. He put his ear up to the door and heard the sound of something heavy being dragged. He could tell it was metal, and it sounded like chains. Chains? Why would someone be doing that though? He banged on the door again.
"Gu Hai!" Bai LuoYin said, pointing to the zombie that dragged himself around the corner.
"This one is open!" Chang yelled.
Gu Hai grabbed Bai LuoYin's hand and they fled through the door. Chang slammed it shut and put his back up against it. He closed his eyes and controled his breathing. Three, loud, bangs came on the door. It was so loud and so hard, that it tossed Chang's entire body off of the door, his chest heaved upwards and Gu Hai had to catch him in mid-air.
Bai LuoYin noticed that they were in a stairwell, the number three painted on the wall in white. "Is the parking garage downstairs?" he asked, not sure. He couldn't think straight. What the hell was going on in this building?! He closed his eyes and tried to think. Yes. The parking lot was down, and out of the building. They needed to go down. He started down the stairs and so did Gu Hai and Chang.
Quickly, they moved as fast as their feet could take them. When they reached to the very last level, Bai LuoYin slowly turned the door handle. It creaked open from the build-up of rust and they all cringed. A wet sound was heard then, as if someone was eating something. Bai LuoYin turned towards Gu Hai, who held up the pipe high in his hands as if he was preparing for whatever they would face.
They cautiously stepped through the door to find at least ten zombies in the lot. As if in sync with one another's thoughts, Gu Hai and Chang turned off their flashlights. Again, they hugged the wall and moved in silence.
Bai LuoYin felt the cold wall through his shirt and stiffened. The lot they were in had very little cars. Two for sure. It was still too dark to tell. Bai LuoYin wanted this to be over. He wanted to go home.
Gu Hai could sense that Bai LuoYin was troubled. He tightened his grip on their hands and brought his wife's hand up to his lips. With a gentle brush of his lips, barely a kiss, Gu Hai soothed him. They kept moving.
They moved to a corner and found that it smelled disgusting. A large bin in front of them read, garbage. Chang made a face, covered his nose and they ducked around the dumpster. Bai LuoYin spotted a car that had its driver's side door opened. Gu Hai moved around him just as they heard thunder. Because they were in the bottom level, in a parking lot, the exits had open spaces for cars to leave and enter. When lightning appeared, it brightened up the space near the car. Gu Hai halted. A zombie stood close by. It barely moved and its back was to them.
Gu Hai turned to Bai LuoYin, who stared into his eyes deeply for a moment. After a while, Bai LuoYin nodded. It was as if Bai LuoYin had said, Go, if anything happens, I have your back, honey.
Chang moved up next to Bai LuoYin when Gu Hai made his way towards the car, slowly.
The wind blew through the area that they were in and it made a howling sound. More thunder and lightning came. The hairs on Bai LuoYin's neck stood up. He turned his head to check on Chang and everything went black.
Gu Hai thought he heard something and turned to see if everything was okay with Bai LuoYin and Chang, but he couldn't see them. He was tempted to switch on his flashlight, but he couldn't take the chance. If something happened to him, it was okay, but Bai LuoYin? He would destroy heaven, hell, the earth itself, to come back and save him.
Gu Hai turned back to the car and crept over to it. He gripped the car's door and made it inside without a sound. Once inside, his hands touched the seats and it came away slick and wet. He put his hands up to his face and nose. He didn't have to turn the flashlight on to know that it was blood. He wiped his hands on his pants and felt around for keys. Nothing was in the ignition. He checked the floor. Maybe they dropped it there. Nothing.
The zombie moaned and shifted his feet to the left a little. Lightning struck again and the inside of the car grew colder. Gu Hai could see his breathing become condensed. Gu Hai shivered for a second and continued to look for hope.
After looking for a bit longer, he gave up. There was nothing there. The owner must have fled with the keys. He got out of the car and crawled back to where he left Bai LuoYin.
When he neared the spot that he left them, he frowned. Where the hell did they go?! He looked around. If something had happened to them, he would have heard it, wouldn't he? He crept towards the dumpster again. No. They weren't there. He took a chance and hissed, "Bai LuoYin?"
As if the zombie had super hearing, he shifted his attention to the area that Gu Hai was in.
Panic now entered Gu Hai's heart. Where the hell did they go?! Lighning lit up the place again and Gu Hai saw a door on the other side of the lot. Could they have gone there? He moved quickly, but still, quietly as possible. He didn't want to draw the zombies towards him, but he had to find his lover! He would scold him when he found him.
He hugged the wall again and passed the group of zombies still feasting. His right foot kicked a beer bottle and he froze. It slid across the paved lot, clinking and making so much noise that he lost his breath. The group of zombies turned in his direction and headed for him! He clicked on his flashlight and ran!
A second too late before he reached the door and he would have been in trouble. He moved so quick that the zombie closest to him almost lost a finger as he slammed the door.
Gu Hai put his back to the door and frantically moved his light throughout the room. He wanted nothing jumping out at him! He realized that he was in the stairwell again and exhaled. No Bai LuoYin.
"Yin Zi?!" he called out.
Nothing.
"Yin Zi?!" he said again and moved to flash his light up the first flight of stairs. It was so dark and hollow, that the only thing the light caught was the dust lingering in the air, his voice traveled upwards, powerful, but filled with yearning, and sadness. Where was his wife?
Gu Hai moved the light around the second floor staircase and caught a glimpse of someone's hands moving up the staircase. "Yin Zi?!" he yelled out and dashed up the stairs. He didn't care if something grabbed him in the darkness, he needed to be bear his love, make sure that he was okay, and safe. As he ran up the stairs, he thought, maybe he didn't answer me because he didn't want the zombies knowing he was on that floor.
I'm coming to save you my love, he thought as he ran up, two steps at a time. When he reached the second floor, he didn't see Bai LuoYin. What he did see, was an open door. He flicked off his flashlight again and peeked out. Lighning flashed and he made out the space in front of him. There were hundreds of cubicles lined up and down the room, chairs and papers were scattered all over the place. It was void of any humans, living or dead, as far as he could tell. He stepped inside and tried to make out more things. The lightning flashed again and the rain beat against the window. He jerked his head to the other side and found nothing out of the ordinary.
He wondered if he should head back down. Bai LuoYin was nowhere in sight. Could he be in another part of the building? He silently prayed that he didn't pass him. Did he go to the wrong floor? Maybe Bai LuoYin was on the third floor?
A stack of papers fell off of a desk across from him and he took a step back, startled. Then, something caught his eye from the far left. He turned his head again and caught a glimpse of Bai LuoYin walking through a door and close it behind him. He was alone. Where did Chang go? Did a zombie get him?
Gu Hai headed towards the door. When he walked up to the door, he read the sign. It was the staff's lunchroom. He turned the handle and stepped inside. "Bai LuoYin?!" he said.
When Gu Hai stepped inside, there was dead silence. The foghorn couldn't be heard anymore, and there were no windows in the room. Somehow, a red lightbulb was lit in the middle of the ceiling. There was a huge round table with chairs, a vending machine, and Bai LuoYin standing near it, looking at him as if he were surprised.
"Gu Hai!" he said, running up to him and wrapping his arms around him tightly.
"Yin Zi," Gu Hai breathed as he hugged him back tight. He pulled away and frowned down at him. "Where did you go?! I was so worried!"
"I couldn't find you," Bai LuoYin said, sounding as if he was sad, and whiny.
Gu Hai frowned harder. "Where is Chang?" he asked.
Bai LuoYin shrugged and took a step back. "I don't know. He left me."
Something in the way Bai LuoYin spoke didn't feel right. Gu Hai took a step back. "What's wrong with you?" he asked.
"Nothing," Bai LuoYin answered. He blinked a few times and closed the distance between them again, wrapping his arms around Gu Hai and breathing his scent in deeply. His head rested sideways on his chest and he could faintly hear his heartbeat.
Gu Hai brushed off the odd feeling and hugged him back. Maybe his lover was just tired, he thought to himself.
Bai LuoYin's hands traveled downwards. He made sure to savor the feeling of having Gu Hai's hard muscles and flesh between his fingers. Though it was over his clothes, he knew what his flesh felt like. He had the urge to feel it between his teeth. He looked up into Gu Hai's eyes and kissed me.
This was not expected. Gu Hai kissed him back, but something in the kiss felt wrong. Bai LuoYin would want to do this at a time like this. The situation was wrong, wasn't it? He felt when Bai LuoYin's tongue slipped past his lips and his eyes shot open. He gently pulled away. "We need to het out of here," he said.
Bai LuoYin blinked at him again and said, "After."
"After what?" Gu Hai asked, puzzled.
"After you fuck me on this table," Bai LuoYin said. He let go of him and backed up until his buttocks hit the round table.
"What?!" Gu Hai said and it echoed through the room. He couldn't believe his ears. Was his hearing going?
In one quick motion, Bai LuoYin took off his shirt and tossed it behind him. "You heard me," he said, smoothly. "Right here, right now, I want it."
Gu Hai took a step towards him. He was uncertain what to do. He was never the type to pass something like this, but it didn't feel right. There were flesh eating zombies out there and his wife wanted to make love? Correction, fuck?
Bai LuoYin went to him and grabbed him by the waist of his pants. He tugged on it until he brought him near the table. "Take it off!" he damanded.
"I..." Gu Hai trailed off. The red light above them made Bai LuoYin's skin look so good. He wanted to lick him all over.
Bai LuoYin pulled on the waist of his pants again and a popping sound was heard. The button that held the pants together had shot across the room and now his pants hung open.
Gu Hai looked down surprised, his mouth hung open in disbelief. He looked back up at Bai LuoYin and swore that his eyes had darkened.
Bai LuoYin smiled at him, ever so sweetly, innocence deep in his eyes, and a playful manner erupted. "Come on," he cooed, dragging the words as if he were singing. He dipped his entire hand into the front of Gu Hai's pants.
Gu Hai closed his eyes. The sensation of it drove him wild.
Bai LuoYin turned around and pulled down his pants. "What about a quickie?" he breathed.
Gu Hai was amazed at how horny his lover sounded. He sounded as if he really wanted it! He shoved his pants down around his ankles and grabbed himself. He was as stiff as a board, ready, giddy, from the sudden fun they were having.
"Stick it in," Bai LuoYin moaned. He sounded as if he was begging for it now.
This drove Gu Hai insane. He gathered up what spit he could, looked down at his huge member, and spit on it. He rubbed it all over himself, used some on the opening of Bai LuoYin and shoved himself inside as fast as he could.
Bai LuoYin screamed out. His neck and back arched and he pushed himself down on it even further. "Fuck me harder," he pleaded.
Gu Hai reached up, grabbed a fistful of his wife's hair for control and balance, and did as he was told. He pumped hard, three times, and his heart burst as moans exploded from Bai LuoYin's throat. The sound of their skin slapping together in perfect harmony sent waves of pleasure throughout their bodies.
Quick, thought Gu Hai. If his lover wanted it to be quick, his wish was his command. He thrust into him a few more times and Bai LuoYin cried out.
Then, Gu Hai felt a sharp pain! He stumbled back and looked down at himself.
Bai LuoYin laughed hysterically.
Blood poured from Gu Hai's body. Skin hung loosely from where his penis should have been. His balls dangled and blood trickled down and fell to the floor in clumps. He looked up at Bai LuoYin horrified.
"Yummy," Bai LuoYin said.
Gu Hai watched as Bai LuoYin's hole swallowed up the remaining part of his dick. Teeth?! His hole had teeth?!

Gu Hai shot up from his seat, sweating and breathing hard.
"Are you okay?!" Ying Yue asked. Her eyes were wide and she had jumped from the sudden scare.
Jiang Yifei looked at Gu Hai as if he had lost his mind.
You Qi laughed. "Did you have a bad dream?" he asked.
Gu Hai's throat was dry. He unbuckled his seatbelt and got up to get water. When he walked to the back of the jet, he reached down and felt himself. It was still there! His entire package was safe! He opened a bottle of water and drank it down in one go. He looked back and saw the rest of his friends looking at him.
What a nighmare, he thought to himself!