"Sweet Like Custard."

Chao had done what he could. He spent hours trying to find the hacker who dared to invade their place of business, but whoever he was, he was very good. Chao had almost found him, he was so close, but the mystery hacker had created a wall. If Chao tried to break down that wall, find out his identity, their entire system would come crashing down, they would lose millions of dollars.
  Gu Hai wasn't too happy to hear the news. He was irritated that the hacker had gotten away. Chao had offered to keep working on it, but it would take a very long time to break down that wall. Gu Hai excepted the defeat but ordered the best in security for his company after, something that even the best hacker in the world couldn't get through.
  Bai LuoYin saw how frustrated his husband had become. The entire situation was horrible. Gu Hai spent longer hours at the office and when he finally arrived at home, he would go straight to sleep. Gu Hai had informed Bai LuoYin about Yan Ya Jing taking a few days off and they both agreed it was best for her. On Monday, Bai LuoYin took time off from his own job to help out in any way that he could. He didn't know much about Gu Hai's business, but he was eager to learn. The entire sales department was gushing over him when he entered the building.
  "Our Gu Zong's handsome husband is working with him today!" squealed one of the women behind her desk to another.
  "I wonder if they're going to kiss passionately in his office!" said another.
  "I bet Gu Hai will toss everything off of his desk and perch his husband on top like a bird," said a woman wearing glasses. "I bet he will make sweet love to him after shutting all the blinds."
  The women blushed and were eager to eavesdrop. This was the first time since they had gotten married that Bai LuoYin had graced them with his presence. Of course they knew that Bai LuoYin had arrived to help. Since the hack had happened and Yan Ya Jing was home, a new gossip was something refreshing. This gossip however was the top tier of the century.
  Bai LuoYin was all business though. He actually wanted to be helpful. He wanted to lighten the load as best he could. But when he had spoken the words out loud, he wished that he could take them back. "I'm ready to help lighten the load of work you have," he said eagerly. "Just have me do what Yan Ya Jing would normally do."
  Gu Hai grinned, pushed his chair back from his desk, and unbuckled his belt, saying, "You can start with this load."
  Bai LuoYin folded his arms across his chest and gave him a stern look. "Be serious for once!" he said. "I'm only here to help with the business."
  Gu Hai looked disappointed and fastened his belt. He slid his chair back to his desk and began typing. "You can fax these papers for me," he took a second to shove a file in his direction.
  Bai LuoYin picked up the file and headed out the door. When he closed the door behind him, he noticed a few of the women stealing glances at him. She smiled at them and stopped a woman who was walking by. "Can you show me where the fax machines are?" he asked politely.
  Gu Hai was about to tell his wife that he could use the fax machine in his office when he saw the way some of the women were eyeing him. He sat back down and clasped his hands in front of him, his elbows resting on his desk. He watched as the women adored Bai LuoYin. It warmed his heart. Visions of him and all his employees riding their bikes to Bai LuoYin's house for their wedding day filled his head. He was truly blessed. All the women that worked for him were loyal, good, and full of love. Sure they liked to gossip, but who didn't?
  Bai LuoYin walked into a room that was filled with machines, the woman who helped him giggled and led him to the fax machine. He thanked her and she bowed slightly and left in a hurry, off to tell her friends about her own experience with him most likely. He opened the folder that Gu Hai had given to him and pulled out a list of names and numbers. Gu Hai had already did the hard work, all that was left to do was send a specific document to a client. He was done in no time and headed back to Gu Hai's office.
  Gu Hai looked up from his desk. "Done already!" he said. "Maybe I should hire you and fire Yan Ya Jing!" he laughed.
  Bai LuoYin sat down in a chair across from him. "What else can I do?" he asked.
  Gu Hai thought for a moment. He pointed over to a filing cabinet on the far left wall. "There is a file that I need," he said, "can you grab it for me?"
  Bai LuoYin walked over to the filing cabinet and opened the first draw. "What am I looking for?" he asked.
  Gu Hai looked on his computer screen and called out a six digit number. He watched as Bai LuoYin searched through the files.   "I don't see it," he said.
  "Look in the third drawer," Gu Hai said. "The numbers go from highest to lowest. I'm pretty sure it's filed in the third draw down."
  Bai LuoYin opened the third draw and had to bend over to see the numbers clearly.
  Gu Hai locked his hands behind his head and leaned back in his chair. He enjoyed the sight before him. Where he sat, he got a full view of his lover's round rump. He sucked in his bottom lip and imagined doing naughty things. He wanted to take Bai LuoYin on the floor, on his desk, up against each of the four walls. He felt himself go hard and stood up. He walked to where Bai LuoYin kept busy and wrapped his arms around his waist.
  "Gu Hai!" Bai LuoYin protested and swatted him away with his hands. "You have work to do!"
  "I have my work right here," Gu Hai said, giving him a slap on the ass and grinding his hips against him.
  Bai LuoYin laughed and became serious again. "No!" he said and went back to looking for the file. He would not let Gu Hai become distracted or him for that matter. "You have a huge pile of papers on your desk! Go back over there and do some work!"
  Gu Hai slumped his shoulders and dragged himself back to his desk. Outside, a few women were giggling as they had caught a glimpse of what had just happened. Shit, Gu Hai thought, he forgot to close the blinds!
  Bai LuoYin found the file and brought it back to his desk. He handed the file to Gu Hai and he sat back down. He watched as Gu Hai worked. The way his eyes darted from the papers on his desk to the computer screen was cute. He had never seen Gu Hai actually do work before. When he had been on the base, Gu Hai visited him way too often. He felt a stab at his heart then.    Gu Hai cared so much for him. Something as small as that meant a lot to him now that he thought about it. When Gu Hai visited him on the base so long ago, had he left Yan Ya Jing to do the workload by herself? Had he left her to run the company while he tried his best to make him fall in love with him again?
  Looking at Gu Hai now, his heart burst with joy. He suddenly wanted to give Gu Hai whatever he wanted. Even if that meant having sex with him in his office, he was now willing to give in and just do it. The light from the computer screen made Gu Hai's face glow, the sharpness of his jawline was outlined perfectly and he looked even more handsome. Bai LuoYin had to swallow the lump in his throat. He turned to look around the room instead. He eyed the pictures of him on a small table in the corner of the room. One was of him dressed in a black and white tuxedo. He was looking into the mirror, adjusting his tie, and Gu Hai had snapped his picture. Another picture was of him in full uniform. There were pictures of his father, Gu Wei Ting, Aunty Zhou, even his mother.
  "Soon, I'll have pictures of our children up there also," Gu Hai said.
  Bai LuoYin turned to see him grinning like a stupid donkey. He mimed and gestured for him to go back to work. Gu Hai frowned, felt as if he had been scolded, and went back to what he was doing.
  "How are we going to go on vacation with all of this going on?" Bai LuoYin asked.
  Without him taking his eyes off of the screen, Gu Hai said, "I'll figure it out. Maybe I'll hire some temps."
  Bai LuoYin breathed in and out slowly. He was worried. What if the hacker tried something again while they were out having the time of their lives? What if the company lost millions, billions even.
  "It will be okay," Gu Hai said, still working, "Chao has installed the best security money can buy." It was as if Gu Hai had read his mind.
  After a few more hours had passed by, Gu Hai looked over at Bai LuoYin. "Let's eat. I'm hungry."
  They ordered food and it was brought to the office.
  "We should eat with some of the women," Bai LuoYin suggested. "Aren't they on break also?"
  Gu Hai looked at him surprised. He nodded, grabbed their food, and headed down to the lunch room without a word. This would be the first time he had ever done something like this. Yan Ya Jing and him would always eat in their own office.
  "It would be nice to get to know some of these women," said Bai LuoYin. "They're your soldiers after all."
  Gu Hai had never thought about it like that before. Bai LuoYin was right, these women worked for him for years, blood, sweat, and tears, were put into making his company successful and these very women were part of the reason.
  When they entered the lunch room, every head turned in their direction. The excitement showed on every beautiful face. Bai LuoYin slightly bowed and started to greet everyone in the room. "Gu Hai!" he hissed when he noticed that he wasn't greeting his employees.
  Gu Hai set the bag of food down on an empty table and went to greet the room. There were at least forty women seated, eating their lunch, and doing something on their phones.
  To Bai LuoYin's surprise, Gu Hai knew every one of their names. As he shook their hands, he greeted them by their names and said something nice about their work performance or complimented their appearance. This made Bai LuoYin proud. Even though Gu Hai was a successful man, he never forgot where he came from. He once had left his father's money behind and made it on his own. He humbled himself, still, even after all these years. Gu Hai may have put on a serious face when it came to his employees, but he still took the time to learn their names. That said something about his character as a man, a boss, a human being.
  Some of the women asked work related questions and Gu Hai answered them as best as he could. He assured them that there would never be a hack again and that their personal information was safe as well as the company itself. Then, they all sat down to eat lunch.
  When they were finished, all of the women rushed back to tell their friends about the semi-intimate lunch date that they had with the two most handsomest men ever.
  Bai LuoYin called to check up on Ying Yue and Jiang Yifei, while Gu Hai checked up on Yan Ya Jing.
  "You're where!" Gu Hai said into his cellphone and Yan Ya Jing told him about how Gao had taken her away for the night for some romantic time.
  Bai LuoYin listened as Jiang Yifei informed him of how horrible Ying Yue felt about the whole fainting incident. She was doing her best to keep her in a cheerful mood, eat, and do fun activities. When they hung up, they informed each other about what was going on and Gu Hai picked up his cellphone again.
  "Who are you calling now?" Bai LuoYin asked.
  "It's about time we called that divorce lawyer," Gu Hai replied. He spoke to the lawyer and arranged for him to meet them at Ying Yue's home. It was time they drew up divorce papers so that Ying Yue could move on with her life. Dragging something like this on for longer than it should, would only be stressful to Ying Yue and they didn't need that for the baby.
  Bai LuoYin finished up and helped Gu Hai with the rest of his work load before they left for the day. Unfortunately, he was going to have to help his lover out the next day. It had felt nice helping with the family business. He silently scolded himself for not getting involved sooner. They were partners forever, until death did them apart. From now on, he was going to be more productive when it came to HaiYin Technology.
  Gu Hai on the other hand was thrilled that his beloved wife helped him out today. He felt as if his life was perfect. He watched as Bai LuoYin gathered his things as he packed up his suitcase. He had wanted to bless his office with their love. When it came to Bai LuoYin, he wanted to always send him out into the world with his love, a mark that would always be imprinted in his heart and mind.
  "Bai LuoYin," said Gu Hai in a soft whisper. His voice bled to something borderline sexual. It was a tone that sent shivers up and down his lover's spine. Hot, but full of love.
  Bai LuoYin turned to him and waited to hear what he had to say, his face full of innocence. When Gu Hai called his name, the shivers that ran throughout his body gave him life. It were as if he needed that voice. That voice was a battery. It charged his soul up when he needed it the most.
  "Thank you," Gu Hai said. The words were so sincere, delicate even. You could see how much he adorned Bai LuoYin.
  "For what?" Bai LuoYin asked.
  "For helping me today," Gu Hai said and blushed a little. He never blushed, ever. But the look on Bai LuoYin's face was too cute. He held his gaze and knew that there was nothing in the world that could ruin him, except the man standing in front of him.
  Bai LuoYin shook his head twice. "Don't thank me," he said and almost laughed. "If I don't do it, who will?"
  Gu Hai made it obvious that he was thinking about it something, then he said, "I could have hired some sexy guy who wears his suit too tight. It would have been nice if he had a bubble butt, slim body, and kissable lips. He would have definitley helped with my work load."
  Bai LuoYin's left eye twitched. It violently jumped as his eyes went wide. This son-of-a-bitch! How dare he tease him after helping him for the day! Visions of another man working by his side, helping him find a folder as Gu Hai admired the view, filled his head. He wanted to launch every book in the room at Gu Hai's head!
  "You only hire women," Bai LuoYin said with great control. He was as cool as a cucumber. He wasn't going to be the jealous type. Getting angry over a fantasy was childish, right?
  Gu Hai grinned. He picked up his briefcase and casually walked up to Bai LuoYin. He leaned down and playfully bumped their foreheads together. "You're a better man than I am Bai LuoYin," he said sweetly. "I would have broken everything in this room after hearing those words."
  Bai LuoYin hadn't realized that he had held his breath. It was only when Gu Hai headed towards the door that he exhaled. Gu Hai did the cutest things at times. It was special when he did them and it made him feel nice. Like when Bai Han Qi made dan ta, for him when he was younger. It was rare that he made it, but eating it made him feel warm and happy inside. When Gu Hai did cute things to him, it gave him the same feeling.
  "Let's go home," Gu Hai said, opening the door.
  Bai LuoYin grabbed his own keys and followed him out the door.
  As they left, the women did their best to hide their nose bleeds. Today had been a very special treat for them. Watching their favorite men together for the day was better than watching any soap opera on television. They all would sleep well tonight.
  As the elevator doors closed, Bai LuoYin turned to ask, "Gu Hai, do you know how to make dan ta?"
  Gu Hai nodded. "Egg tart, right?" he said.
  Bai LuoYin's eyes glowed. "Make some when we get home!"
  Gu Hai flashed him a smile. He nodded. "Anything for you my love," he said. 
  Bai LuoYin was truly blessed! Gu Hai was the greatest cook in the world, he thought to himself. He could taste the tart already! His mouth watered all the way to the parking lot.