"Follow Me Duckling!"

Gu Hai made his way through the bike racks. He bypassed all the other great bikes on display. His eyes was set on the one that reminded him of the days when he and Bai Luo Yin used to ride to school. The memory of Bai Luo Yin on the back of his old raggedy bike made his heart swell. He remembered his wedding day and how his entire court had rode to Bai Luo Yin's house.
A smile crept over his lips as he recalled the little games they played before he could see his groom.
  Oh, how it was beautiful, he thought to himself. He recalled how he yearned to see Bai Luo Yin's face that special day. Playing those games was fun, but cruel at the same time, because he had yearned to see Bai Luo Yin as he had meant to see him all his life. As his one and only wife.
  "You donkey, I hope you're not thinking of purchasing another bike," Bai Luo Yin said, sternly, and crossing his arms over his chest. He glared at Gu Hai, ignoring the woman who had looked up from the register to observe their behavior.
  "I'm not going to buy one, I only wanted to remind you of those days," Gu Hai said, leaning against the counter with raised eyebrows. He grinned, flashing his pearly white teeth as if he were a peacock and he was trying to attract a mate.
  Bai Luo Yin rolled his eyes. Leave it to his Gu Hai to be sensitive and overly loving. Not that there was anything wrong with it. It was just that he preferred to be like that when they were in bed together. Rolling around in the sheets, being romantic. He was used to Gu Hai's constant love for him.
  "You better not, I'm not going to help you haul a bike around this city. And besides, we have new ones and the old one still," Bai LuoYin huffed.
  Gu Hai leaned in closer to him as if he wanted to tell him a secret and said, "You can always sit on the back while I ride you around, just like we used to do."
  Bai Luo Yin had enough. He grabbed him by the earlobe and dragged him out of the store. The woman behind the counter covered her mouth with a hand and giggled as they left. Gu Hai made a face as he was dragged in pain out the door.
  Entering a clothing shop, they decided to buy a few items. At another store, Gu Hai purchased matching rings to celebrate their anniversary.

  At another place of business, Bai Luo Yin found something for his father and mother. While Gu Hai went overboard and purchased things for almost everyone they knew. Leaving the store with more than 50 bags each, Bai Luo Yin huffed and puffed his annoyance at Gu Hai's over spending and his ability to get away with it.
  When they finally made it back to the hotel, Bai Luo Yin placed the bags on the couch and dropped onto the bed, tired from the walk. The sweat he had worked up showed on his face so Gu Hai decided to draw him a bath. He headed into the bathroom as Bai Luo Yin eyed him murderously.
  When Bai Luo Yin heard the water begin to fill the bathtub, his body began to yearn for the warm water. All he wanted to do was soak in the tub and forget about anything else for the rest of the evening. He heard the water turn off and then a few minutes after that, Gu Hai came out of the bathroom smiling. "You can go first, I've prepared the water for you," he said and headed off.
  Bai Luo Yin eyed him suspiciously. Usually Gu Hai would have tried to take a bath with him. Instead, he headed to the kitchen.
He shrugged. Maybe, Gu Hai was going to make something to eat. He quickly got off the bed and headed into the bathroom.
Inside, a few candles were lit along the sink and there was steam coming from the tub. He quickly took his clothes off and inched his way into the water.

  He cracked the window above him to let in some cooler air and lay back into the soothing bath. He noticed that Gu Hai had put one of those bath bombs into the water, as it was fuzzing and bubbling up a little near his feet. He felt relaxed as he put his head back on a towel that had been shaped into a pillow for him. He knew that Gu Hai had done all these things for him. It was the small things that Gu Hai always did, just so that he didn't have to go out of his own way to do them. All he had to do was relax.
  Half an hour later, he heard music. With his eyes still closed, he tried to make out the song, but couldn't, it was only instruments. Like an orchestra had been playing. It was beautiful, and the symphony of violins and the piano calmed his nerves. Bai Luo Yin's mind flooded with images of Gu Hai with an apron on in front of the stove. That man sure knew how to cook. His mouth watered a bit, thinking of what delicious dish Gu Hai was cooking up.
  A light tap came at the door, and then a, "Are you done, I've prepared some noodles for you."
  Bai Luo Yin grabbed a robe and rushed out of the tub. When he opened the bathroom door, Gu Hai stood in the doorway, towering over him, grinning, but didn't speak. He simply leaned against the door and eyed him with pleasure.
  Gu Hai enjoyed the way Bai Luo Yin looked wet, dripping with water.
  "Are you going to take a bath now?" Asked Bai Luo Yin as he headed towards the aroma coming from the kitchen.
  "I think I'll go for a quick run before a bath." Gu Hai said.
  Bai Luo Yin watched him leave and then turned his attention towards the pot of noodles. He opened the lid and he was in heaven. The smell called his name so he grabbed a bowl and helped himself. He was just finishing a second bowl when Gu Hai entered the hotel room.
  "That was a refreshing run, I feel energized!" he said, kicking off his sneakers.
  Bai Luo Yin eyed him from above his bowl.
  Sweat dripped down his arms and neck. Bai Luo Yin's eyes were glued to the way Gu Hai's muscles tensed up as he undressed right there in the kitchen.
  "I think I'll take a bath now," Gu Hai said, breathing a little heavy.
  Bai Luo Yin felt a tightness down below and his heartbeat sped up a bit.
  As Gu Hai walked off towards the bathroom he smirked and there was a slight twinkle in his eyes.
  Bai Luo Yin put the bowl down on the table and quickly wiped his mouth, which was now watering for something else. Dare he follow the master of seduction into his chambers? Was the hunger he suddenly felt, even after he had eaten food, be quenched in the arms of his lover? Should he throw caution to the wind and start listening to his longing heart?
  You're damn right! He got up from his chair and followed like a duckling.