"Stripped"

Yang Meng had decided to go exploring. As he walked through the hallways, observing the unique paintings, sculptures, and plants, he came across Gu Hai and You Qi, sitting at the bar, having drinks. He plastered his body to the wall as if he had gone into spy mode and crept closer in order to hear their conversation. He could see that the mood was unpleasant. He was more surprised than anything that You Qi was here! He inched closer but still couldn't make out what they were saying. It irritated him a bit and he pouted his lips.
In the distance, Bai LuoYin also had decided to check out the fancy hotel. He came upon Yang Meng being all weird and observed him for a while. He followed his gaze and saw that he was looking at Gu Hai and You Qi at the bar. Damn it! He had found out that You Qi was here! The surprise was ruined!
Yang Meng watched as You Qi talked seriously to Gu Hai and he frowned. Since when did these two become buddies?! More importantly, why were they in deep conversation?
He swiftly ducked behind a tall plant and got closer, perking up his ear as if it would help him pick up sound.
All of a sudden someone scared him and he screeched so loud, it echoed throughout the hallways.
"Surprise!" Bai LuoYin had snuck up behind him.
The sound that had escaped his throat sounded as if a team of six year old girls screamed out at the same time! Half of the staff, along with Gu Hai and You Qi turned to see who had made such a scene.
You Qi's eyes widened as he realized that it was none other than Yang Meng. Gu Hai broke out in hysterical laughter. Yang Meng turned to Bai LuoYin holding onto his heart as if it would fall through his chest.
"Bai LuoYin! I almost died!" Yang Meng hissed at him, breaking out in sweat. His thin legs were trembling as if he would buckle and fall over! His entire body got hot from embarrassment.
Bai LuoYin couldn't help it, he also laughed.
"Happy birthday, it was supposed to be a surprise, but I guess you've found us out early." Bai LuoYin said after calming down. He wiped away the happy tears that clouded his eyes, then hugged his friend.
"This was all for me? You mean you're not going to an airforce convention tomorrow?" He asked.
Bai LuoYin pulled away and shook his head saying, "No, this entire trip was to celebrate your birthday. Actually, it was all You Qi's idea."
Yang Meng cast a glance towards the bar. He smiled and waved at You Qi and Gu Hai. They held up a shot each at him and then downed it quickly. He felt so honored. This was the nicest thing someone had ever done for his birthday. Usually he would just be with family, have a small cake, then watch TV, alone. No one had ever gone all out like this for him.
"Let's go have a drink." Bai LuoYin said, and led him to the bar.
When they walked up, You Qi avoided eye contact for some reason. His eyes were becoming red and they could tell that the liquor had kicked in.
"Thank you all for this!" Yang Meng said, raising a shot glass high into the air to start the celebration. "I'm so happy!"
They all clinked glasses together and drank. A second round was poured, then their third. After five shots, they decided to go out into the city.
Manhattan was truly vibrant! Bright lights, crowded streets, lively people, the smell of food trucks, the atmosphere was just electrifying!
Gu Hai opened the sunroof and pulled Bai LuoYin to his feet. From the waist up, the warm breeze jostled their clothing and hair. They screamed out into the night like a couple of teenagers.
Yang Meng and You Qi rolled their windows down and stuck themselves out, waving their hands wildly and howling like wolves.
They went bar hopping. The first one they went to gave them free shots because it was Yang Meng's birthday. The second one, they all flirted with a beauty that was dancing on the bar. She also bought them a round of drinks and they conversated for a while. At the third bar, they all had taken turns riding a mechanical bull. Yang Meng had flown off in 2.5 seconds, crashing into the pit and throwing up profusely. Bai LuoYin had lasted longer than him and had earned a reward from Gu Hai in the form of a tender kiss. You Qi barely made it on the bull because he was so far gone on alcohol, but a couple of lesbians had let him lick a shot off of their chests. The crown went to Gu Hai, who had strutted his stuff onto the bull and stayed on for longer than five minutes. He even had his picture taken with some of the other winners. They were rewarded a bottle of Vodka, which they drank in the limo, on their way to the next bar.
At the next bar, a few guys suggested that they hit up a new club in town. It was reviewed as the most fun, most sexiest, most sinful of them all.
When they arrived at this new club, their eyes beheld the city life in all of its glory! This place was so majestic! There were bird cages on all four corners of the club's first floor. A dancer in each cage, moving to the music in barely anything that covered their bodies. A woman caressed Gu Hai's cheek as he passed by so seductively that he blushed. Bai LuoYin appeared out of nowhere and slapped her hand away, which made her laugh as Bai LuoYin dragged him away by the ear. She had thought Gu Hai was sexy and she waved at him as he disappeared out of sight.
Yang Meng was in awe as he watched a man and woman grind on each other, their bodies moving impossibly with one anothers. You Qi accidentally bumped into him and Yang Meng pulled him close to observe also. They were both so intoxicated, that almost everything in sight excited them. The music changed to something faster and Bai LuoYin pulled them all to the middle of the club. They all danced to the music, shaking, jumping, swaying, it was exhilarating! They were having the time of their lives!
This club was so huge, it had three levels. The second floor was full of bars and a lounging area. The bathroom was also on this floor so they visited it quickly and then kept it moving to the third floor.
When they arrived on the last floor, they were mesmerized by all of the colorful displays. There were private booths set up along the back of the room, where people were getting private dances. A DJ booth, where a hunky guy spun away at his table, and a huge round stage in the middle of the room. A drag queen was on the microphone, commenting. On two, five foot cubes, were strippers. A male who wore a long elephant trunk to cover his massive bulge, and a female who had on a g-string with two little glittering light things over her nipples.
You Qi walked over to the male stripper, his mouth hanging open, "That's not real!" He pointed at the man's huge penis and nudged Bai LuoYin.
Gu Hai walked up saying, "I'm bigger, here let me show you." He proceeded to unbutton his jeans.
Bai LuoYin and You Qi were horrified! They quickly dragged him away!
Apparently, there was a contest tonight, stripper of the year, was the title.
Yang Meng saw a sign up sheet near the stage. He thought it would be fun if he entered Bai LuoYin in this contest, he knew that this guy had some moves!Already drunk and having so much fun, he giggled as he jotted down two names.
The drag queen picked up the sheet to read the next name on the list, but was taken aback! Someone had written over the other names, in big bold letters, he read out loud, "Let's welcome next to the stage, Bai LuoYin and You Qi!"
The crowd cheered as Bai LuoYin looked confused.
You Qi was already making his way onto the stage. Staggering a bit, but stable enough to know what he was doing.
Yang Meng shoved Bai LuoYin in the direction of the stage also, saying, "Do it! It's going to be fun!"
Bai LuoYin made it onto the stage and stood opposite You Qi. They couldn't help but laugh at each other. They couldn't believe they were actually up on a stage, about to battle it out for a stripping title. The drag queen introduced them to the crowd below and there were screams throughout the crowd. It thundered so loud, it sounded as if they were in a gigantic stadium.
Gu Hai looked at Bai LuoYin with attentive eyes. The light that shone upon him gave him an angelic glow. Yang Meng's eyes were glued to You Qi. The light had highlighted his handsome face so well, it was hard to look away.
"Shirts off, fellas!" The drag queen announced, "It's time to show us what you've got!" Then they were each given a small bottle of baby oil.
You Qi was the first to pull off his shirt. In one quick motion, he lifted it over his head and started pouring the baby oil over his well built chest, rubbing it into his skin. It glossed his body deliciously and the crowd went wild again.
Bai LuoYin quickly looked over at Gu Hai, who was giving him his full attention. He was so unsure of himself, until Gu Hai gave him a small nod, and winked at him, followed by a smile. It were as if Gu Hai had sent a signal, mind to mind, saying, Go get them tiger!
Usually Gu Hai was the type to keep all of Bai LuoYin for himself. But tonight, he would share for the sake of fun.
It was time to show the people of New York City how the boys of Beijing did it! The music kicked in like the heat in summer time.

Bai LuoYin started by taking his shirt off slowly, swaying his hips as he did so. He seductively lifted it over his head and threw his head back as if to entice the audience. It worked, and they roared to life again. He squeezed the baby oil all over his entire chest and as he moved to the beat, he rubbed. Ever so gently, he teased, and played with his beautiful, healthy, chest and smooth six pack.
You Qi realized his competition was fierce! He reacted by dropping down to his knees while he continued to rub his own chest.
Bai LuoYin stepped it up a notch. He began to make small circular motions with his waistline, dipping a hand down the front of his pants and taking it out quickly. He rolled his head around once, feeling the music. The base had tangled with his soul, he was now lost in the rythm. He locked eyes with his lover for a moment and it gave him courage. He felt invincible. Only Gu Hai could give him this power. This mighty will to do naughty things.
Gu Hai's eyes were taking in every move, every inch of his skin. A wicked grin crept over his face. Then, their eyes locked again. He playfully signaled to Bai LuoYin, pointing at his body, then pointing at himself. He was saying, mind to mind, again, Don't forget, all of that, is mine!
Bai LuoYin swayed his hips and then did a little dip. Pumping the entire front of his crotch area at the audience, they reacted with more screams. The heat from the crowd emanated upwards. Beads of sweat formed on Bai LuoYin and You Qi's body. It enhanced their figures and made them look like sex gods.
Bai LuoYin bit his bottom lip and a woman in the audience reacted. She secretly reached up her skirt and grazed her most intimate part. Her eyes rolled back and her breathing increased. It was as if being sexual was Bai LuoYin and You Qi's power. It leaked off of the stage and made the people's body react.
You Qi followed Bai LuoYin's movements and a man from their followership found himself going hard.
Gu Hai himself was having a hard time controlling his own body. He yearned to take Bai LuoYin right there on the stage. He wouldn't have cared a bit who was around. That was the effect his wife had on his very being.
Yang Meng was also in a trance. Everything around him vanished. He was so caught up in You Qi's luscious body that he began to have flashbacks. The image of their first kiss, he had had food in his mouth. He remembered the way You Qi made his body react to his touches in the mornings. The way You Qi would dominate his very soul with caresses and immense pleasure. Yang Meng released a breath he hadn't realized he had been holding.
Suddenly, You Qi was airborne, Gu Hai lifted him by the back of his jeans with such ease, it looked as if he weighed little to nothing. Gu Hai tossed him into the crowd, who gleefully caught him. They ran their hands all over his body as they carried him away from the stage and back onto the floor.
Now, Gu Hai was on stage. He lifted his own shirt over his head, all while keeping his eyes on his wife. His dominance oozed outward and took almost everyone's breath away.
"Oh my..." said the drag queen, clutching her pearls. Her eyes were on the solid form of Gu Hai's rock hard six pack.
Gu Hai inched closer to his prey. Bai LuoYin turned towards him with a glow in his eyes. They were about to put on a show for them, he could see it in his husband's eyes.
They both felt so emancipated, only amongst people like them could they be so free, in China, there were restrictions.
The music sped up. Gu Hai lifted Bai LuoYin up into the air and into his arms with one hand, cupping his rump and igniting their flame. He did it so effortlessly that the crowd soared. Ooh's and aah's, were heard.
Gu Hai dropped down onto the stage, flat on his back. Bai LuoYin straddled his groin area and simulated a sexual position.
"Yes!" Someone cheered.
"Go daddy!" Came another voice.
Gu Hai gripped Bai LuoYin by the waist and thrust upwards. Pounding their bodies together as if his goal was to show everyone who was the boss.
Bai LuoYin stood up suddenly and then made small circles with his waistline as he went back down again. It showed how much control he had in his legs. Vigorously he battled with Gu Hai, trying his best to take control.
But Gu Hai was not to be taken lightly. He pulled Bai LuoYin to stand in front of him, then arched his back. He crashed his entire front into his wife's backside and most of the women in the audience screamed their pleasure.
When the music stopped, the glamorous drag queen announced the winner.
"And the winner is, Bai LuoYin!" He screamed and the audience went berserk.
After Gu Hai scooped Bai LuoYin into his arms and carried him off stage. A few people from the crowd shook their hands and congratulated them on the best performance of the night.
"No fair! You cheated!" Yang Meng complained, as he walked up to them.
"Yes, you cheated! I would have won!" You Qi said, hands on his hips.
Gu Hai gave them both a blank look, then said to You Qi, "You lost the moment you stepped on stage against Bai LuoYin." Then he walked away, leaving You Qi fuming and Yang Meng confused.
For about an hour more, they partied and drank the night away. It was well past three in the morning when they all crashed in one room. Like a litter of puppies, they fell deep into sleep on one bed.