"Nurse Zang."

Nurse Zang had a rough weekend. She had went out and partied with her best friends over the weekend. Though she had a good time, her eyes burned as well as her throat. A slight headache threatened to take over as she quickly buttoned up her nurse scrubs. She grabbed two latex gloves from a box and battled to get them on her sweaty hands.
She dragged herself to the laboratory and checked her charts for the morning. Next, she went to the main freezer and checked to make sure that the temperature was set at -196 celsius. She signed her name on the chart next to it and dated it as well after confirming its correct temperature.
Another nurse entered the room. "The doctor needs the sample for room 305." She informed nurse Zang and left.
Nurse Zang nodded and immediately regretted it. Her headache throbbed painfully. She rubbed her temples with both hands and then made her way towards the charts again.
Room 305, was getting the sample labeled 445.
Nurse Zang opened the machine containing the vile and went to grab it. Right then, her head ached once more. She pulled her hand back and groaned as she rubbed her temple in a circular motion. The pain was unbearable this time and she felt dizzy.
She grabbed a vile quickly and took it into room 305. Dr. Lee and another nurse was already prepared, so she handed the sample to them.
Dr. Lee took the sample and got it ready by placing it into a chamber. Then, he had a few soothing words for the woman sitting back in the chair before him.
She smiled pleasantly and nodded as he assured her everything would go well.
When nurse Zang went back into her assigned room, she tried to get back to work. She filed the proper paperwork and in her best handwriting, wrote a brief report for the business's log sheet.
After a ten minutes, she decided to run into the pharmacy department and grab something for her throbbing head.
She popped two pills and washed it down with a soda from the vending machine. Then she rushed back to her work space and began working on the patients in each room.
She read each chart carefully, even though her eyes were beginning to blur a bit. Her recovery from the night before was impairing her ability to work. She silently cursed under her breath. Staying out until three in the morning with her friends was making her job difficult to get through.
She grunted her frustration and started writing in the information for the first room.
The client was a woman who couldn't have children but decided to go with a known surrogate. Her room number was 300-B and this morning her surrogate mother was impregnated with one of her eggs and inseminated with her husband's sperm.
Room 301 was of two males, Bai LuoYin and Gu Hai, who had Jiang Yifei as their surrogate mother. They were to get the vile labeled 443, which held Gu Hai's sample.
Nurse Zang took her time writing the information on the chart. When she got to the part where she had to write down the information of which vile she used, she froze. In the corner of the page had additional information on the couple. Bai LuoYin's vile was labeled in big bold letters, 444.
Her eyes went wide and panic took over. She bolted upright from her chair, making it slide across the room as she ran to the freezer. To her horror, she realized that she had grabbed the wrong vile and had taken it to room 305!
She rushed over to the main freezer and as she did so, she sobered up from the fear that had taken over her body. She opened it and double checked, praying that she was wrong. But as she looked down to see the vile labeled 444 was gone, her face paled. Her mouth went dry and her hands started to shake uncontrollably.
She sprang from her work area and ran to room 305, hoping that it wasn't too late. As she opened the door, Dr. Lee looked up from wishing his patient well. Beads of sweat broke out on her forehead.
"Is everything alright nurse Zang?" Dr. Lee frowned, sensing something may be wrong.
The look in her eyes was enough to let him know that it wasn't. He got up and led the troubled nurse into an unoccupied room.
"What is the problem?" He asked.
Nurse Zang broke out sobbing. She let her tears stream down her face as she turned beet red.
Dr. Lee became worried. "Are you hurting somewhere?" He gave her a quick look up and down, checking for visible wounds.
She shook her head.
"Do you feel ill?" He asked.
She shook her head again.
He breathed in and then sighed. "How can I help you if I don't know what the problem is?"
She managed to get some composure and quickly wiped her eyes. "I'm so sorry doctor but I have made a huge mistake." She mumbled as she looked down at the floor.
"What happened?" He asked, growing impatient.
"I gave room 305 the wrong vile." She said, then broke out crying again.
"You what?!" He said in disbelief. "Who's vile did you hand me?!"
"It was vile 444, the client is Bai LuoYin. I meant to give you 445, but I made a mistake." She hollered.
"Oh no!" He said and rushed from the room.