"Month Four."

Month four, and Jiang Yifei and Ying Yue were packing their bags. Gu Hai and Bai LuoYin were ready and able to take that vacation now! Things at Gu Hai's job had settled and they were able to finally get some much needed rest and relaxation in.
Destination Thailand!
"I'm going to take lots of pictures," Jiang Yifei said. She was more excited than any of them. When she was a little girl, she dreamt of traveling the world. There was so many different people, cultures, foods, and scenes to take in that she longed to experience them all. She touched her growing belly and rubbed it, making small circles as if it soothed her. When the baby was born, she would travel the world with the money she was getting from the boys. She was thankful. She would be able to see the world, have fun, and still drop by every once in a while to check up on the baby and their fathers.
"I want to eat some of their street food," Ying Yue said, licking her lips as if she could taste the food already. She stuffed a dress into the suitcase and bit her bottom lip as she tried desperately to make it fit. She was so glad that Gu Hai was able to help her get back her passport. Through his connections, he obtained it quickly.
Jiang Yifei laughed and said, "Sit on it. I bet the extra weight we gained will provide the push that you need to close it."
Ying Yue laughed. "We did gain weight, huh? Who knew we would become such bumplings!"
They laughed at each other and continued packing.
"Did you see our Gu Hai and Bai LuoYin on the cover of Entertainment Weekly?"
Ying Yue nodded. "It was a small picture, but I couldn't believe they were on it!"
"The whole of China is having mixed feelings about them. Half of China loves them, the other half is upset."
Ying Yue made a sour face. "To hell with the other half," she said. "The world is changing. Those who don't want change will be left in the past. To me, that's no fun."
"I wonder if this will effect Gu Hai's business?" Jiang Yifei's eyes went wide. She dragged her suitcase from the bed to the floor and sat on it. Sure enough, it closed! She quickly zipped it up and looked over at her friend with a proud look upon her face.
"I hope not," Ying Yue muttered.
Wang Wei gently knocked on their door. "May I come in?"
"Yes," Jiang Yifei said a little too quickly.
He stood halfway in the doorway and offered to help with their bags.
Ying Yue thought he was sweet, but she didn't say the words out loud. "Can you help me close my suitcase?"
He nodded, eyed Jiang Yifei, and finally entered the room. He help with her problem and then grabbed both suitcases as if they were lightweight. This made Jiang Yifei's heart race. Could he lift me up into the air with one of his hands and bench press me as if I weighed as much as a toddler, she thought to herself. As he left the room, she watched as his muscles worked under his fitted shirt. He was so sexy! She daydreamed of him accompanying her when she traveled the world. She sighed and dropped down onto the bed.
Ying Yue laughed. "You're like a teenager in love," she said.

"We don't need those!" Bai LuoYin scolded. He grabbed the handcuffs from Gu Hai's hands and tossed them on the bed. "We are going to have a fun as a family! I don't want to be tied up the whole time!"
"Fun is my middle name," Gu Hai said with a wicked grin on his lips. He lifted his eyebrows up and down a few times and leaned into Bai LuoYin as if he were going to kiss him.
"Stop it!" Bai LuoYin elbowed him. "We don't have time to fool around! Go grab our toothbrush!"
"I have something to stick into your mouth," Gu Hai grunted and laughed.
They wrestled one another for a few seconds on the bed until the doorbell sounded. Bai LuoYin rushed to his feet, bolted out the door, and down the long flight of stairs. When he opened the front door, You Qi was holding a newspaper up in front of his face. "Have you seen this?" he asked.
Bai LuoYin shook his head.
You Qi entered, turned to look up the stairs, just in case Gu Hai was coming, leaned in close, and said, "There are so many directors wanting to work with the both of you."
Bai LuoYin went to close his front door and heard someone yelp, "My feet!"
Yang Meng was caught in the doorway as Bai LuoYin was trying to close the door. "Oh," he said, "I'm sorry!"
Yang Meng stepped inside, rubbing his chest as if it hurt. He looked as if he were a wounded puppy. You Qi helped sooth him by rubbing the pain away.
"Are you two ready to go? All packed?" Bai LuoYin asked. He gave Yang Meng a look as if he wanted to say, stop being so weak, I didn't even slam the door, you big baby!
Yang Meng pouted his bottom lip, nodded, and milked the attention he got from his lover boy.
"We are almost done," Bai LuoYin said. He dashed up the stairs as he yelled out, "Go into the kitchen and make yourselves something to eat."
Gu Hai packed the rest of their things without being too difficult. They loaded up the car, and before long, reached Ying Yue and Jiang Yifei.
"I'm piloting us there," Bai LuoYin said to the women.
"Really?!" Ying Yue said. She was glad that they would be in the hands of someone they trusted. She didn't quite trust any and anyone else, especially when it came to flying a plane.
Bai LuoYin was thrilled. Usually, him and Gu Hai had someone fly them wherever they wanted to go. This time, Bai LuoYin wanted to do the flying. He hadn't touched a fighter jet, or any plane for that matter, in a while. He decided that he didn't want to become rusty, so, he would fly them to Thailand. It would only be four hours and thirty five minutes, he could more than handle it.
Two of the bodyguards, one of them, Wang Wei, would be traveling with them to Thailand. They helped with the bags and Jiang Yifei couldn't help herself, she stole a glance at Wang Wei's round rump as he bent over to pick up her carry-on bag. Ying Yue caught her and they broke out laughing.
They drove to the airport, checked in, and before long, was boarding the private jet. Ying Yue and Jiang Yifei began chatting away about the jet. Their excitement for something new had reached its peak. They took pictures and videos of everything.
"Say, Thailand!" Jiang Yifei said, aiming her camera at Gu Hai. He flashed his pearly whites at her and posed as if he were a superhero, both hands going to his waist, he puffed his chest, as he looked off to the side. It made Jiang Yifei think about his personality. Gu Hai wasn't feminine at all, as a matter of fact, he was far from it. She wondered what he was like as a child. She wondered if his child, if it were a boy, would be just like him. She smiled as she thought of a small boy, wicked just like his father, doing things that got him yelled at all the time.
Ying Yue laughed, and suddenly her chest hurt. She felt like crying. It had been such a long time since she'd felt this good, felt happy. Four months in, and she knew that she was the happiest she had been in a while. She teared up and quickly turned her face to look at something else. "This jet is very high class," she said, her voice cracking a little, she cleared her throat and added, "They have little bottles of water and snacks already set up for us."
Gu Hai moved to the cockpit to check on Bai LuoYin. When Gu Hai entered the small cockpit, he saw his lover adjusting things, checking things, and communicating with someone over his headset. He looked out of place in his casual clothing, but he knew that is wife knew what he was doing, he didn't need a uniform or have to look the part. He was skilled in the aircraft department.
Bai LuoYin turned to Gu Hai and spared him a smile. It was the sweetest thing, and Gu Hai knew that he was happy to be flying again after such a long break.
They prepared themselves, buckled up, and Bai LuoYin took off. The lift off was smooth. Everyone on board was impressed with how skillful Bai LuoYin was. Jiang Yifei clapped her hands and everyone else did the same, hollering their approval so that he could hear them from all the way in the cockpit.
Bai LuoYin laughed. He was happy that he got to show off a bit, especially for Gu Hai.
Gu Hai sat in his seat with a warm smile. He wanted to go to the cockpit and give his lover some of his own cock, but unfortunately, he had to concentrate. Crashing and killing them all while trying to mark the jet with their love was a bad idea, very bad. Also, their children was on board, their safety came first. He closed his eyes and decided to sleep for the four and a half hour flight.