"Bad News."

When Xiaoping received the divorce papers, he was sitting in his office. His secretary placed the mail on his desk and left without a word. It wasn't until he was sorting through his mail that he noticed the brown envelope. He opened it and his eyes grew dark with rage.
It was true, he thought. She was sleeping with someone else! She had met someone else and she was having his baby! Now she wanted to divorce him so that she could be with her new lover.
He slammed a fist down onto his desk with so much force that it sent everything flying off of his desk. His jaw worked. It must be Gu Hai, he thought. His mind began to work in overtime. He plotted something quickly, then picked up the phone. He would use his connections to respond to this threat.

  Today, Gu Hai and Bai LuoYin were working like busy little bees again. One of their clients was coming into the office for an important meeting.
Gu Hai had recommended using a new part that had just come out of the testing phase. He thought that it would help his client achieve maximum production if it was added to the machinery. The parts were being delivered to HaiYin Technology within the hour, a rush delivery, by truck.
  When the client arrived, he and Gu Hai were seated in the main meeting room. Bai LuoYin sat across the table like a devoted wife, his commitment to Gu Hai and the company obvious. The secretary offered them all drinks and left to get them.
  "Thank you very much for quickly producing the parts," the client praised. "This company is truly remarkable."
  Gu Hai slightly nodded his head. "The pleasure is all mine," he said. "I think that you will like the way the machine runs after we install the part. It will increase business and your profits as well."
  The client smiled. He liked hearing that profit would increase. He sat up straighter in his chair and gave Gu Hai his most professional posture.
  A few minutes passed by and the secretary scurried back into the room, her high heels clicking on the marble floor and her cheeks pink as if she had on too much blush. She eyed their guest nervously and motioned for Gu Hai to step outside with her finger pointed in the air. "Gu Zong, may I please have a moment?" She hoped that she didn't sound too troubled. But when she glanced at Bai LuoYin and saw his expression, she knew that she hadn't done a good job at hiding it.
  Gu Hai stepped outside and listened as his secretary gave him bad news.

  The two drivers that were delivering the parts to HaiYin Technology turned onto a road. They followed the route set out on their GPS correctly. They were both carrying a casual conversation when they spotted two mini vans blocking their path. The van's windows were tinted and they couldn't see who was inside. But as they approached, all the doors opened and quite a few men stepped out wearing what looked to be security guard uniforms. They made their way towards the truck and waved for the driver to roll his window down.
  "What's the problem?" asked the driver after rolling down his window.
  The mysterious men surrounded the truck. Because of their size, the truck drivers were a little intimidated. The passenger of the truck eyed them curiously, something about them was off, but he couldn't figure it out yet.
  "We have papers to inspect the truck," said one of the bigger men, waving a piece of paper in his hand. "No one gets clearance to pass unless we do this."
  "Why?" asked the driver.
  Another man said, "We just have to make sure you're not smuggling drugs or anything illegal. We've had a lot of people doing this lately."
  The driver frowned. He opened his door and stepped out of the vehicle. "Can I see your documents?" he asked, making his way towards the man with the paperwork.
  "Open up the back of the truck," ordered a guy standing to the rear of the truck. His tone was a little too demanding and the driver frowned at him.
  The man who was in the passenger seat of the truck frowned also. He started to get a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. He got out of the truck and noticed two of the other men walking towards him with grim expressions on their faces. The two truck drivers realized what was happening and tried to get back into the truck quickly.
  But it was too late.
  The crowd of men attacked them with great force. They punched and kicked them. The drivers tried to fight back, but there were too many of them. After a while of taking a beating, the two drivers were left on the side of the road, bloody, bruised, and in a world of pain.
  The other men took control of the truck and left the scene of the crime.