"The Bodyguards."

Ying Yue eyed the three hundred pound man standing near the front door of the house. Another big bulky man stood on the opposite side of the room and two more were having a conversation with Gu Hai and Bai LuoYin in the living room. Jiang Yifei stood next to her in the kitchen drinking something from a cup, her eyes wide with wonder.
  "He really said two each," Jiang Yifei said under her breath, mostly to herself.
  "I actually might feel safe," Ying Yue said glancing at her. "Look at the size of those men."
  Jiang Yifei couldn't help but grin. "And what wonderful sizes they are," she said with a hint of lust in her voice.
  Ying Yue jerked her neck to the left and looked at her with a shocked look upon her face. She had never heard her friend get sexual about a man before, it was comical. She and Jiang Yifei giggled like teenage girls.
  "This was a great idea," said Gu Hai to Bai LuoYin. "Having bodyguards with the ladies will make me feel better as well. We can't be with them all the time."
  Bai LuoYin nodded in agreement and they shook hands with all of the men in the room.
  "Everywhere they go, you go," Gu Hai said to all of the bodyguards, after shaking the last man's hand.
  "I will call your boss, Yuan Zong, later and thank him for sending over such fine men," Bai LuoYin said.
  Gu Hai eyed his lover and was about to say something slick when Bai LuoYin hurriedly pushed him towards the kitchen in order to shut him up and stop him from saying something that would embarrass him.
  "How do you ladies like the personal protection?" Bai LuoYin asked. He picked up two plates and went to get some breakfast for Gu Hai and himself.
  "I'm loving it," Jiang Yifei said. She popped a fresh strawberry into her mouth and chewed happily. One of the guards was very handsome and he had been eyeing her ever since he had walked into the house.
  Bai LuoYin gave her a suspicious look. He wondered if she was enjoying herself in a lustful way. He wanted to laugh but held it in. Let her have her fun, he thought.
  "They all look like they can lift a cement truck!" Ying Yue said.
  "If you two feel the need to go somewhere, you can. They will protect you two with their lives. They come from a highly respectable facility, so you two can trust them," Gu Hai reassured.
  "Well, thank you very much," Ying Yue said and smiled at them both. 
  "Yes," Jiang Yifei said through food in her mouth, "thank you very much!" Her eyes darted back and forth with excitement.
  Ying Yue felt a little safer looking at the men in the next room. She took a drink from her cup and exhaled. As the air left her body, so did some of her stress. She would be okay, she thought. Xiaoping wouldn't be able to handle the strength of these men.
  As if Jiang Yifei sensed what Ying Yue was feeling, she playfully bumped shoulders with her to let her know that it was going to be okay. She could tell that Ying Yue was relieved and her stress level had decreased.
  Ying Yue thought of something. "Are they coming with us on vacation?" she asked, frowning.
  Bai LuoYin twisted his lips left and right as if he were thinking. "I think that they should," he said. "If Gu Hai and I want to have some alone time, it would be a big help if they were there with us."
  Jiang Yifei nodded ferociously with her eyes wide. She shoved food into her mouth and her cheeks looked like a pink balloon.
  They all looked at her and laughed because she looked funny.
  "Speaking of our vacation, I've brought pamphlets and tour guide books for everyone to look at. Maybe we could decide where we want to go after looking through some of them," Gu Hai said. He went to the living room, grabbed his briefcase, went back into the kitchen, opened it, and handed each person information on a different country.
  They all looked at one another and then back at Gu Hai.
  "These places are so far away," Bai LuoYin said.
  "How are we going to decide?" asked Ying Yue.
  "I don't want to go anywhere cold," Jiang Yifei said flatly.
  "We can all do some research about other places and talk about it in a week from now," Gu Hai said. "We all have to agree on the same place after that."
  "We only have these choices?" Jiang Yifei asked and she sounded disappointed.
  Gu Hai nodded and half-smiled.
  Bai LuoYin gave side eyes to his husband. If it were up to him, he would have picked better places, he thought to himself.