"Appointments."

Gu Hai had set up appointments to see two houses the first week. Both houses were not good enough.
"Not enough space," Bai LuoYin complained about the first house. "This one needs too many repairs," he said about the next.
Gu Hai was a little disappointed. He had liked the first house. But if his wife wasn't happy with it, then he wasn't either.
Bai LuoYin had set up appointments of his own. The very next week they would be viewing the house he liked. He secretly hoped that Gu Hai would like it also. Deep down in his heart he yearned for that perfect home. He was so in love with the house he had picked. From the inside to the outside, it was his favorite selection.
As Bai LuoYin and Gu Hai drove home together in silence, they daydreamed about meeting new neighbors, planting a garden, buying decor for the house, and what their child's room would look like. Instead of doing the regular blue room for a boy or a pink room for a girl, they wanted to do something different. Their child would be special. One out of seven billion, he or she was going to be blessed. They knew they were going to provide the best life possible.
There were so many questions running through Bai LuoYin's head. Who would be the parent that dished out strict discipline? Him or Gu Hai? Was it going to be him or Gu Hai who spoiled the child? What were they going to do if the child got sick? Would they panic? Would having a child effect their careers?
Gu Hai's cell went off and he answered it through the car's bluetooth system.
"Gu Hai," came a dull and familiar voice, "what are you doing? Meet me at the bar, I want to talk to you about a business proposal."
Bai LuoYin ears perked up. What was this guy talking about?
"Gu Yang, I'm busy looking at houses right now, I can't meet up today." Gu Hai said.
Bai LuoYin gave him side eye, why did Gu Hai have to mention the fact that they were house shopping?! He really didn't want anyone knowing about what they were doing just yet. Well, not until they were having a housewarming party, at least it would have been a surprise. Bai LuoYin understood that Gu Hai valued his family, but did he have to tell them everything?! He would have to have a talk with this guy later about keeping some things to themselves.
"Looking for a new house?" Gu Yang said, dryly, as if he was disgusted.
"Yes," Gu Hai said, "we're moving into a new home soon!"
Poor Gu Hai was so happy. His tone was uplifting and heartwarming. He was so excited about house hunting that he was unaware of the bitterness that sank deep into Gu Yang's heart. This sad excuse of a man was not happy about this. He had tried everything in his power to break up these two lovers and nothing worked. He would have forcefully took Bai LuoYin if it meant that they would break up. The deapth of the ocean, dark and cold, was not even enough to compare how conniving his soul had become.
"There is nothing wrong with the home that you are in now. Why the sudden change?" Gu Yang's tongue slithered.
Before Gu Hai could answer, Bai LuoYin wacked him with his free hand, warning him not to say too much. He even gave him an unfriendly look and shook his head.
Gu Hai let out a nervous laugh and then said, "We need the space. How about I meet you tomorrow morning, we can discuss whatever it is you want then."
Gu Yang grunted and hung up.
"Do you have to tell everyone about our plans?" Bai LuoYin complained and crossed his arms over his chest.
"I'm only telling family, our friends can wait." He answered.
"How about we tell no one yet and we can surprise them later." Bai LuoYin said, keeping his eyes forward.
Gu Hai picked up on his hostile mood and decided to change the subject.
"I wonder what business proposal he has come up with." Gu Hai said.
Bai LuoYin rolled his eyes and looked out his side window. Whatever that guy was cooking up wasn't good. As a matter of fact, nothing that guy did made any sense. He usually was always out to make everyone else around him miserable or put them in an unhappy mood.
He didn't entertain the subject because he wanted nothing to do with it. Gu Hai and his messed up cousin could do their dealings together and he wouldn't dare involve himself.
"I hope he doesn't want to borrow money." Gu Hai whispered, mostly to himself.
This made Bai LuoYin look over at him. He hoped that wasn't the case. They were about to buy a new house, money wasn't an issue for them, but still, he didn't want it to become one.
When they arrived at home, Gu Hai began to cook dinner while Bai LuoYin started to clean up a bit. As they did their chores, they thought about how they would bring up the subject of children to one another. With the knowledge of Gu Hai's irritation towards the boy who left his toy out that nearly killed him, Bai LuoYin thought of ways to tell him he was interseted in a little boy or girl to call their own. Gu Hai was nervously coming up with scenarios in his mind. He thought about saying it with a cute card and balloons, a cake, a movie that had a theme related to kids, anything besides just blurting it out. He didn't want to scare the thought of having kids in the future out of his mind.
They ate dinner and watched a movie in silence for the rest of the night. Gu Hai felt as if Bai LuoYin was still upset about him telling his cousin the news about the house. But Bai LuoYin wasn't thinking about that. Instead, his thoughts were on Gu Yang, something didn't feel right. Deep down inside, a growing feeling of worry bubbled. It bothered him how involved this guy was in their lives. His opinions were never good, he was always rude and dismissive, and he always had a gloomy look upon his face. Bai LuoYin would never trust this guy, of that, he was sure.
You Qi took a shower and wrapped himself in a bathrobe. The five star hotel had supplied only the best for him. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner was provided, but You Qi had his own chef prepare his meals. He had a full crew when he worked. A make-up artist, a stylist who dressed him in the latest trends, a publicist, two guards, and his manager. Today though, he sent them home. He usually wanted to be by himself before he started work. He turned on the tv and lay on the bed. He flicked through some channels and sighed. Nothing interesting was on, so he turned it off. He got up, looked out the window at the view and then sighed again. He was bored. He picked up his phone and scrolled through his news feed, nothing interesting there so he opened up his photo gallery. He had taken some pictures of Gu Hai, Bai LuoYin, and Yang Meng when they had dinner together. He looked them over and smiled at how happy they all looked. He layed back down in bed when he came across a single picture of Yang Meng. He was pouting his lips as usual and had an expression that was all annoyance. You Qi concentrated on those lips. They were pink and perfect. The way Yang Meng's lips had a slight shine to them sent You Qi into a trance. His body relaxed as he gazed at the picture, studing every inch of this guy's face, neck, jaw, ear, eyes, nose.

His free hand slid under his robe and he cupped himself, soft, but growing slowly. He tugged at his balls a few times and his eyes rolled back from the growing pleasure. In his mind he invisioned Yang Meng's lips, soft as cotton. His gaze locked onto the picture in front of him while his imagination enhanced it. In his mind he created a scenario. He was all alone with Yang Meng in his hotel room. Yang Meng had just gotten out of the shower, wet, with steam coming off of his body. He stood at the foot of the bed, looking innocent, his eyes down, as if looking up at You Qi would be trouble.
"Take off your robe." You Qi whispered into the empty room. His voice going low, full of lust, in anticipation of what he promised his body. His eyes were closed now. He was enjoying his daydream. He licked his lips and set the phone down next to him as he fought to concentrate. He wanted the visual in his head to stay for a long while.
Yang Meng did as he were told. His thumb and pointer finger pulled at the strings holding his robe closed. It came loose and then there was creamy skin peeking out from under. In one quick motion, Yang Meng let it drop to the floor.
The sight of Yang Meng exposed and vulnerable made the head of You Qi's shaft stronger, harder, thicker. He lifted his hand from his groin to his mouth, licked the entire palm of his hand and then went back down to his memeber. The slickness of his hand around the head sent a shiver up his spine and a moan escaped his lips. It made his eyes roll back again and his breathing increased. He relaxed on the bed, sinking into the pillows, and then he continued his fantasy.
"Come here, now," You Qi breathed, hot like fire. The command sent Yang Meng into submissive mode. Like a cat, he crawled across the bed, licked his way up You Qi's legs and finally rested his face between his legs.
It was as if the heat from his body emulated Yang Meng's breath. The image of him between his legs drove him wild. The pulse in his hand stiffened and throbbed, begging to be released like a wild beast.
"Put it in your mouth." You Qi commanded as if he were a king.
A small whimper came from Yang Meng as if he was scared, but he did as he was instructed. He wrapped both hands around You Qi's thick pole and cautiously opened his mouth. Lowering himself, he had to opened wider and wider, taking all of him in his mouth. He gagged as it brushed the entryway to his throat and his eyes watered.
"Good job." You Qi cooed, bringing his hand back to his mouth and getting it even wetter. With his hand drenched, he went back down to play again.
The encouragement made You Qi braver. He forced himself down again. This time he made it further than before, inch by inch, no gagging. His saliva coated You Qi's body like a glazed donut, sticky and sweet. He slurped as he went up and down. As he held onto You Qi's mighty sword, his hands moved as if he were using a long salt grinder. With each thrust, his hands twisted as he moved in and out of his mouth. This visual made You Qi moan. He pumped himself faster and faster, bringing intense orgasms in the process. Sweat began to form on his forehead and his body heat rose. He could feel himself at the finish line, a few more minutes.
He imagined Yang Meng going deeper, down past his throat. The warmness rising inside threatened to explode like a bomb. It throbbed and ached for release.
"Take it all!" You Qi yelled out into the room, the heat rising around his body. Suddenly he erupted, legs trembling, making a mess all over his chest and torso. Even after he did so, his imagination kept going. He imagined Yang Meng licking up every drop. With cat-like movements, he licked the milk off of his body. Savoring it as if he were hungry.
You Qi finally let out a shaky breath. He sank into the pillows and looked down at himself. The mess he made required another shower. He got up and waddled towards the bathroom again. He turned the water on, adjusted it to his liking and stepped inside. Tilting his head under the warm water, he thought about what had just happened. The memory of Yang Meng lingered like a wet dream. He blushed. This was the first time he had thought about him in that way. He had to admit, he enjoyed it.