"Day One In Thailand!"

After having a huge meal with everyone, Yang Meng licked his lips, leaned back in his chair, rubbed his belly, and said, "That was delicious!" He felt full and satisfied and was impressed with how yummy the food tasted. There was so much flavor to the food. The taste of ginger, (Khing) cumin, (Yee-Rah) and green peppercorns (Prik-Thai-orn) was notable.
You Qi nodded in agreement.
Gu Hai eyed Bai LuoYin and smiled. His lover had glazed eyes. It was the certain kind you got when you ate and felt like sleeping right after. Although Bai LuoYin never took a nap after he ate food, it was odd to see the look upon his creamy features. It made Gu Hai wonder if he was tired after the long flight.
"Would you like to try our desserts," asked the waitress. "Mango sticky rice is popular," she suggested.
"Yes, please," said Ying Yue and Jiang Yifei in unison. They giggled at one another.
Bai LuoYin laughed and added himself to the list. He wanted to try the treat also, even though he barely had room left in his stomach. He had made a promise to himself that he would try all the sweets and delicious dishes the country had to offer.
After the waitress handed them their desserts and they had dug in, their silence was golden. Not a single person spoke as they had their first bite. It were as if their first bite had put them all on mute. They savored the first taste as if they all wanted to mentally record the moment in their minds, a keepsake of their first treat.
"Fresh mango," Ying Yue cooed and licked her spoon clean.
"The coconut milk is so good," Yang Meng said, his eyes rolling into the back of his head.
"I like it," Jiang Yifei said. She had stars in her eyes, and in two spoonfuls, had downed half the dessert already.
When they were finished, Bai LuoYin asked, "Is anyone tired? Does anyone wanna take a nap before we do some sightseeing?"
Everyone in the group shook their heads. Gu Hai chuckled because he noticed the slight disappointment in his lover's face. He knew Bai LuoYin was feeling sleepy, but, the group was way too excited to be in Thailand. They were ready to go exploring.
Bai LuoYin invited all the staff members to join them as well. He suggested that they all head to the hotel, freshen up, grab their cameras, and then leave together.
Ying Yue's eyes went wide. Once more, the kindness had impressed her. She was beginning to get used to it, and the more she saw how kind Gu Hai and Bai LuoYin were, the more she wanted her child to grow the same way. She touched her belly and made a small wish while looking at Bai LuoYin. "Be as generous and thoughtful as your father," she whispered under her breath. She smiled and then frowned soon after. She had to use the restroom.
Jiang Yifei turned around in time to see that her friend was heading in the same direction she needed to be. "I'll go with you," she said, getting up quickly.

Dark, disturbed eyes, followed Ying Yue's every move from a distance. He had rushed to his own private jet, followed her all the way to Thailand, and now, sat in a car with tinted windows nearby. He watched as she got up from the table and the other woman followed. He needed to get her alone. His eyes darted to where Gu Hai sat. His eyes twitched and his jaw worked angrily. Gu Hai irritated him. He wanted his wife back! He noticed the other people that sat with them at the table. He recognized Wang Wei and frowned. Why was this guy sitting with them? Why was he eating with them at their table? Wasn't he a bodyguard? Why was the help sitting with his employers? He frowned harder. This type of behavior irritated him. He never would let the help sit with him, dine with him. He would never let the people who he hired be so comfortable around him. He let out a sound of disgust from deep within his throat.

Gu Hai thought about the small bottle of clear liquid he had hidden away in his carry-on bag. When Bai LuoYin had started preparing their suitcases for the trip, he had to be extra careful that his wife didn't see the bottle. When he had ordered the product, he made sure to send it to his business office. Yan Ya Jing had seen the package and inquired about what was inside, to which he simply said, "It's a gift for Jiang Yifei." When Yan Ya Jing forgot about the little box, he tucked it away quickly into his pocket. He was hoping that the bottle would come before his trip to Thailand. It was time to seek his revenge on his wife for what he had done to him in the bedroom at Yan Ya Jing's house. Getting up from the table, he glanced at his lover. He couldn't wait for them to be alone in their room tonight. Revenge was going to be sweet! A grin crept across his face and dissolved quickly.
Since they had arrived in Thailand around nine in the morning, they had plenty of time to visit the Grand Palace. It was a good thing that their hotel was located in Bangkok.
They all drove to the hotel to freshen up.
When everyone stepped out of their vehicles, their jaws dropped to the ground. The sight before them was beautiful. The front of the building was of an off-white color with huge arched windows on the first and second floor. The glass in every window sparkled as if they were partly made of diamonds. There was a huge statue in front of the building of a half-naked greek woman holding a vase, a long piece of cloth covering her private areas. Two small water fountains set in a circular patterned to the side of the entrance gave off the illusion that you were about to step into something royal.
You Qi turned around to look at huge trees spread out along a massive lawn. There were many varieties of flowers and plants along the grass and very well kept shrubs of all sizes. "You've chosen well," You Qi complimented Gu Hai, who in turn nodded his head as if to say, thank you.
"Look at how pretty it is inside," Jiang Yifei shouted and tugged at Ying Yue's arm to follow.
Wang Wei walked up next to them and glanced at Jiang Yifei. He smiled at her and turned his head to look at the building also. He had seen it already when he and the other staff members dropped off the luggage. He also thought that Gu Hai chose well. He fought with all his might not to turn his head back to the only thing that trumped the elegance of the hotel. He also didn't want to be unprofessional. His growing affection towards Jiang Yifei worried him. He wondered if it would impair his ability to do his work properly. He sighed, slowly, turned around, and went back to work.
Bai LuoYin glanced up at Gu Hai. He was impressed at how well his lover had chosen their vacation spot. But, then again, Gu Hai had chosen to take him to the Sunken Alcove in New Zealand for their anniversary. It had been beyond beautiful and he knew he would cherish it for the rest of his life.
Gu Hai leaned down close to his lover's ear and whispered, "Do you like it as well?"
The heat from Gu Hai's breath turned a lever deep down inside his very soul and a blush surfaced. He nodded.
"Does this mean that you'll reward me later on tonight?"
"Gu Hai..." Bai LuoYin fought to breathe. He moved to catch up with the others who were already heading towards the lobby and Gu Hai caught his arm.
Gu Hai pulled him back gently and whispered once more, closer to his ear, "We have the largest suite in this building."
Bai LuoYin's back nestled into the front of Gu Hai's body, his arm pinned behind him, and he couldn't help but to close his eyes. He arched his head back and Gu Hai spoke with fire in his words.
"I want to fuck in every room, the balcony, the bathroom, on the floor in front of our king sized bed. I want to explore more things with you Bai LuoYin. We are in a new country, let's do something new."
"There are more than one hundred and ninety countries in the world," Bai LuoYin managed to say, his mind and body arrayed against him.
With a brush of his lips to his ear, Gu Hai said, "And I want to make love to you in every one of them. I want to mark you with my love in every country and send you out into the world. I want my scent to linger on your skin, overpower your cologne, drown your heart, so that you will always feel and need me beside you."
Someone in the distance laughed and just like that, Gu Hai's spell was broken.
Bai LuoYin pulled away and out of his embrace. He turned to see a couple walk past them with smiles on their faces. He felt a bit embarrassed.
Gu Hai stepped closer to him and took his hand in his own. "Don't worry too much," he said softly, "Thailand has a huge adoration when it comes to same sex couples, remember?"
Bai LuoYin's eyes lit up. He realized that there was a very big BL culture in Thailand. He felt himself let go of his tension and worry. His fingers interweaved with Gu Hai's own and he let him pull him closer again.
"When we get back, and if you're not too tired, I want to try other things with you. This time, you can do what you want to me for a while, after I've had my fun with you of course," Gu Hai promised with a wink.
Bai LuoYin couldn't believe the words that were coming out from his husband's mouth. Was Gu Hai really going to let him take charge? No way! This couldn't be real! He pulled back a little and gave him suspicious eyes. "Are you feeling okay," he asked.
Gu Hai smiled, nodded, took hold of his hand, brought his fingers up to his lips, and kissed it.
"Are you two coming?!" Yang Meng yelled out in the distance. He put both hands on his hips and frowned at them. He shook his head, and said under his breath, "These two are always like Romeo and Juliet."
Bai LuoYin pulled his husband by the hand, "Let's go," he said, "we will talk about this later.
Gu Hai grinned and let his lover lead the way.
Inside of the lobby was even more vibrant and lovely. Huge chandeliers made out of crystal hung over their heads as if they were in a castle. Lively, green plants hung on the walls, fresh roses were displayed on almost every table, and in the very center of the lobby was another water fountain, which had fish and water lilies inside.
Ying Yue thought it was delightful and snapped a few pictures. Then, Jiang Yifei snapped one with Ying Yue standing in front of it.
The entire staff was very friendly and accommodating. They showed Gu Hai and his guests to their rooms and in less than twenty minutes, everyone was ready and waiting in the lobby.
Wang Wei met Gu Hai and Bai LuoYin as he stepped out of his own suite. His eyebrows lifted and his eyes went wide for a second. He wondered what they would be doing on his floor. "Sir," he said, "is everything alright?"
Gu Hai smiled as he took a step forward and put a hand to the man's shoulder. "Wang Wei," he started, "what are your intentions with Jiang Yifei?"
Wang Wei felt the palm of his hands become sweaty. He swallowed and frowned. "Sir, I'm her bodyguard. I'm supposed to protect her at all cost. He narrowed his eyes to look at Bai LuoYin.
Bai LuoYin smiled at him. "It's okay, Wang Wei. We know you have feelings for her."
Wang Wei swallowed and found that his throat felt like it had a blockage. Was he going to get fired for this? He silently cursed himself for gazing at her for too long. He wanted to slap himself in the back of his head for letting his heart pine. If feeling like this for her cost him his job, he would never forgive himself.
"Do you like Jiang Yifei?" Gu Hai asked.
As if he couldn't control his own body, he nodded. It horrified him, but somehow, the smile on Bai LuoYin's face made it easier for him to tell the truth. It were as if his heart had taken over and was leading the way.
"Good!" Gu Hai said, slapping him in the back once. He laughed and hug the man around the neck in a masculine, brotherly, way.
Bai LuoYin's expression turned into a happy one also, with a bit of eagerness.
"Good?" Wang Wei mumbled, confused.
"Yes! This is very good," Gu Hai said. "You're a fine young man. Being in love with her will make your job easier."
"Easier?" Wang Wei said. He was more than confused now.
Bai LuoYin pulled the man out of Gu Hai's grip and placed both hands on his shoulders while he looked into his eyes. "Listen," he said sternly, "now that you're in love with her, you'll work twice as hard to keep her safe. If she's trapped in a burning room, your strength will double and you'll be able to break down walls just to save her. If she's on the verge of drowning, you'll let her stand on your shoulders so that her head stays above water. You'll want to give your very life to keep her safe."
Wang Wei blinked at them both. He had never fallen in love before. Listening to Bai LuoYin's words made him realize that he did love Jiang Yifei. All the things that Bai LuoYin had just said made sense in his mind and heart. He would do anything and everything to protect her. "I do love her," he mumbled.
Now it was Bai LuoYin who slapped him on the back and upper shoulders. "Good man!" he said and laughed.
"You're not upset?" Wang Wei asked, wincing from the slight pain in his back.
"No!" Bai LuoYin said.
Gu Hai shook his head.
"I'm not fired?" Wang Wei asked in disbelief.
They both shook their heads at him.
Gu Hai jerked the poor man out of Bai LuoYin's grip once more and leaned down so that he could be heard clearly. "If you break her heart though, that is an entirely different matter."
Wang Wei arched his neck and locked eyes with Gu Hai. It was scary how dark Gu Hai's eyes became, dangerous even. He had to swallow again, this time it felt as if he had sand in his throat. He nodded. "I won't break her heart," he said, his last word cracking a bit.
Bai LuoYin leaned in on the other side of his face and said, in a very chipper tone, "You're going to enjoy being in love!"
Wang Wei smiled nervously at him. He had observed these two men very carefully since working for them. He hadn't known any gay couples before, but meeting these two men, he saw how much they loved each other. It had changed his mind a lot about same sex marriages.
"Let's not keep everyone waiting," Gu Hai said, letting go of him abruptly. He smoothed his own clothing and then headed for the elevator.
"Meet the ladies at their rooms to see if they need help with anything else," Bai LuoYin said as he walked away. He turned and hollered one more thing before he stepped onto the elevator. "Oh, and you can hold her hand once in a while, we don't mind!"
Wang Wei watched as the two men disappeared behind the closing doors. He was dumbfounded. What the hell had just happened?!
When Jiang Yifei answered her room door, Wang Wei stood before her with more confidence than he had before. He looked her in the eye, held her gaze, and gave her the sweetest smile.
Ying Yue saw the change in the man's demeanor and a smile blossomed on her face. She liked Wang Wei. He had a good job and seemed to like Jiang Yifei very much. She had caught on early when it came to him being interested in her friend. The way he hid his blush every time she smiled at him was the cutest thing she had seen in a while. She knew that Wang Wei would protect her well. She was amazed at how much he loved her, even though she was carrying someone else's child inside of her belly. She thought better of him after she saw how helpful he was with being more than a bodyguard. He would bring her breakfast in the mornings when the chef had finished cooking it, without even hesitating. She wondered if she would ever meet a man who would treat her as loving as Wang Wei, one who would adore her every move, every breath. Her mind ran to Xiaoping and her heart sank in her chest. Loving someone was beautiful. Hating them took work. Deep down inside, she knew she couldn't hate Xiaoping. She was never raised to hate people. Forgiving him would take some work, but it was something she knew she needed to do in order to more on with her life.