"Are You Still Addicted?"

* The song set before you plays in the background of the first scene.*
* Please listen to it before reading the beginning of the story, or try to play it while you're reading.*
* I try to set the mood for some of the scenes by posting pictures and videos, so you get a visual.*

  Since getting married to Bai LuoYin, Gu Hai liked to do something special every year for their anniversary. Gu Hai had been searching the internet looking for the perfect place to take Bai LuoYin to celebrate. He finally settled on taking him to the Sunken Alcove Garden in New Zealand, also known as "The Garden of Love."

  As Gu Hai took Bai LuoYin's hand in his own

  As Gu Hai took Bai LuoYin's hand in his own. His heart began to beat faster as it always did when he touched him. He were a bit nervous as they moved through the bushes and down a path. The moon hung high above them, full and beautiful and the night was calm. Stars painted the sky so bright it looked magical. It must be what heaven looked like at night, thought Bai LuoYin.
  Bai LuoYin chuckled and tried to pull the blindfold off of his eyes.
  "Don't you dare look!" Gu Hai playfully slapped away his hand.
  "Where are you taking me? It's bad enough I had to ride on your private jet for hours. Now I'm blindfolded and you won't even give me a hint," Bai LuoYin said. He could smell fresh grass as if it had just been cut.
  Gu Hai led him down to the garden and pressed play on the surround sound he had installed to set the mood just right. As the music began Bai LuoYin took off his blindfold and gasped.
  It was beautiful. The garden was cut and shaped onto swirls that wrapped around ponds. There was a round bed in the middle of the garden with small pillows. Flowers and different plants decorated the rest of the little island. Gu Hai had set up lanterns all around the garden and they glowed brightly with different colors.

  Gu Hai took hold of Bai LuoYin's hands as the music played and the woman sang, "When the night, has come, and the land is dark

  Gu Hai took hold of Bai LuoYin's hands as the music played and the woman sang, "When the night, has come, and the land is dark."
  Bai LuoYin gushed. He looked into Gu Hai's eyes deep and lovingly.
  "Happy anniversary my love," Gu Hai whispered into his ear. He placed both of Bai LuoYin's hands around his neck and they began to dance slowly to the enchanting melody.
  Bai LuoYin pulled him closer and the warmth that emanated from their bodies were like the flames from the lanterns. Warm and soft, but dangerous if your fingers played with the flame.
  Gu Hai let his arms trail up Bai LuoYin's spine and a flicker of that flame burned low deep inside. It were as if Gu Hai's touch spoke a language only he could understand.
  Bai LuoYin looked up into the sky at the stars and Gu Hai spun him around. They both laughed and then Gu Hai pulled him close again as he did not want to be apart for too long.
  If the sky, that we look upon, should tumble and fall, sang the woman, into their eardrums as if hypnotizing them both was the goal.
  Gu Hai gently planted kisses along Bai LuoYin's neckline and a shiver ran through his body. Bai LuoYin was lost in the stars. The thought of being anywhere else in the world never came to mind. This very moment was perfect.
  Gu Hai slowly kissed his way towards Bai LuoYin's lips and stopped just before he kissed him, "Is my wife happy?" he asked and watched as Bai LuoYin's eyebrows scolded him.
  With a nod of his head Bai LuoYin pulled him closer by his shirt. Their pressed lips ignited a passion that could set the universe on fire.
  As Gu Hai kissed him, he cupped his cheek and slipped his tongue past his lips, tasting the sweetest treat. Honey or chocolate paled in comparison.
  Bai LuoYin pulled away and brushed his hand through Gu Hai's hair. He let his thumb linger along his forehead as he took in every inch of his face. He could look at that face for the rest of his life, the most handsome, most beautiful.
  Suddenly, Gu Hai scooped him up into his arms and carried him off towards the round bed in the center of the garden. He pulled out a bottle of wine and two glasses from a basket. He poured it and handed one to Bai LuoYin.
  "To forever," Gu Hai said, toasting to the occasion.
  Bai LuoYin clinked his glass together and said, "Forever." A warm feeling bubbled inside of his heart. Being here, celebrating their anniversary in a magical place like this made him love Gu Hai even more. His husband was truly thoughtful. 
  After Gu Hai drank his wine, he looked over at Bai LuoYin with the most wickedest grin. He wiped his lips with the back of his hand and began inching slowly towards him as if Bai LuoYin had become prey and he was hunting.
  "No," Bai LuoYin protested, but it was too late.
  Gu Hai grabbed him and ravaged his lips with hot kisses. He savored every corner of his mouth with his tongue. His hand grabbed a handful of hair and he gently pulled his head back to reveal his neck. He sucked on his flesh and ran his tongue along that tender skin as if marking his territory.
  A moan escaped Bai LuoYin's lips.
  Gu Hai dug a hand under his lovers shirt and his fingers brushed past his nipples. It made another moan involuntarily escape and the sound sent Gu Hai wild. He sucked on Bai LuoYin's lower lip and the taste of the wine flooded his mouth. He pulled away suddenly and rested his forehead against Bai LuoYin's own. He closed his eyes as if he were resting. 
  "They call this place the garden of love," Gu Hai said breathing heavily. He was trying his best to control his wild desire.
  Bai LuoYin listened attentively.
  Gu Hai looked into his eyes and said, "I want to make love to you here."
  Bai LuoYin looked around. There was not a soul in sight. Gu Hai must have rented the place for the entire night. Without a word he took his shirt off. He knew fighting Gu Hai off in the middle of nowhere was a losing battle. The passion that burned behind those eyes was enough to know that even if he tried, he would lose. He knew Gu Hai too well, persistent was his middle name.