"The Second Kick."

Ying Yue heard a commotion as she put her ear up to the bedroom door. She could hear Xiaoping yelling at someone over the phone. The guards were moving around as if they were in a hurry to do something.
  “Get out of my way,” yelled Xiaoping at the top of his lungs. 
  She backed away from the door quickly when she heard footsteps coming towards her room. When the door opened, two bodyguards entered and gave her a stern look. 
  “What’s happening,” she asked. She placed a hand over her stomach and looked at them, hoping that someone would have the heart to tell her what was happening. They stayed silent, blinking at her with blank faces.
  A few minutes later, Xiaoping entered the room. His eyes looked wild and his breathing was uncontrollable. His chest moved up and down and there were beads of sweat on his forehead. He walked up to her and she looked off to the side. He was only a couple inches taller than her but she felt as if he towered over her like a giant, huffing and puffing like a beast. 
  “He must think that he is so clever,” Xiaoping snapped, bringing his face closer to her own, his breath hot against her face.
  She stayed calm. He deserved everything that Gu Hai was sending his way. Though she would not show it, she was glad that whatever Gu Hai and Bai LuoYin had done made him angry. 
  “I will kill him,” yelled Xiaoping. He turned, stomped his feet on the floor like a child throwing a tantrum, and screamed out at the two guards in the room. 
  She looked over at the two men standing off to the side of her. They were unphased by his verbal outburst and kept their composure.  
  He turned to her again and she diverted her head. “So, your new friends want to play dirty? I will show them that I am the master of these kinds of games.” He brought his cell phone up, dialed someone, and said, “I need you to bring down an entire company.”

  In the next few minutes, Chao was in an internet war. The same hacker from before tried to destroy Gu Hai’s company. He tried to break into their funds, emails, stock, and so many other things, but Chao fought him off with everything he had. Every code that he had learned he used to fight off the enemy. He was determined to make Gu Hai proud. 
  He typed viciously on his keyboard and knew that his opponent was just as good as he was. But he had a few things up his sleeve. In the last week he had learned a few new things. He input codes that he had created. They were pretty good security measures that he had developed in his spare time. When he entered the codes and the security field was up and working, he smiled, pleased with himself and knowing that the codes worked well. He called his boss to give him the good news.

  “What do you mean it’s not working,” Xiaoping screamed into his phone, “you’re supposed to be the best at this kind of thing!” Now, he was fuming with anger. His face turned red and his eyebrows crumbled together. He hung up the phone in frustration, thought for a few seconds, then dialed someone else. 
  Ying Yue walked over to the bed and sat down, putting her back to him so that she could smile at how frustrated he sounded. Yes, she thought, Gu Hai had gotten under his skin and was being extra irritating. 

   “I will pay you one million if you can bring down an entire company for me. I need you to destroy HaiYin Technology,” Xiaoping offered someone on the other end of the phone. He listened for a while, then said, “Two million then.” 

  Ying Yue fought to keep from bursting into laughter. Then she felt it. She froze on the edge of the bed and frowned. Both of her hands went to her belly as she looked down. She caressed her stomach for a few seconds and thought for a moment. Did she really feel the baby kick? For a split second, she thought that the baby kicked! It had tickled her insides and she was in awe. 

  “Whatever you want, I’ll pay, Mr. Mitnickl! Name your price,” yelled Xiaoping.

  Ying Yue’s attention quickly changed back to Xiaoping. She had heard that name before. Mr. Mitnickl was a famous hacker! Her eyes went wide and the little happiness that she had vanished. She remembered Xiaoping had met him at an event in California once. 

  Devin Mitnickl listened to Xiaoping beg. The money had gone up to two million dollars, a figure that he found insulting to his talent. He could hear the desperation in Xiaoping’s voice, but he didn’t care. He could easily hack into Xiaoping’s bank and take it all if he wanted to. He was just that good. He was named the most famous hacker in the world, but he never did it for fame or money. 
  He was taken back when he learned who the target was. He had met Gu Hai two times in his life, both times he and Gu Hai had great conversations and to be honest, he liked him very much. The first time that he had met Xiaoping he knew that he was a cruel and disrespectful person. He had been dismissive to the waiter who had offered them champagne and he never looked the other man in the eyes. He quickly recalled the way Gu Hai was respectful and pleasant. Gu Hai had slightly bowed his head to the waiter out of respect, especially since the waiter was older than he was. This simple action confirmed what kind of man Gu Hai was in his eyes. So he lied to Xiaoping. “I am sorry. I can’t help you,” he said and hung up.