"BoysLoveBoys? Part One."

For two days now, Ying Yue knitted outfits for the babies. Sweaters, pants, socks and little hats were made with love and she was proud of herself for finishing so fast. She was eager to show Gu Hai and Bai LuoYin. As she put the needles away, she turned to look around the room. Now, she had nothing to do. She wiggled her nose and lips and pouted. Where was Jiang Yifei? She felt as if she hadn't seen her in the two days she had been knitting. She made her way downstairs and found Jiang Yifei curled up on the couch, her eyes glued to the television. She was munching on something and her eyes were glossy, as if she had stars in them. She looked quite happy.
"What you are watching?" Ying Yue asked curiously. She made her way into the room and glanced at the T.V.
"I'm watching love," Jiang Yifei swooned.
"What?" Ying Yue asked, confused.
"Have a seat," Jiang Yifei said, patting the couch, "watch with me and you'll fall in love."
"Is this a soap opera?"
"Not really."
"It looks like one."
"It isn't," Jiang Yifei said, "have a seat. You'll love it, trust me."
"I don't really like watching soap operas," Ying Yue protested. She were about to leave when she saw two, young, very handsome guys kiss each other. There was so much passion in the kiss that she hadn't realized that her hand had went to her chest unknowingly. The kiss was so intense that she too couldn't peel her eyes away from the T.V.
The way the couple embraced set fire to the scene. Their lips were so pink and plump, their bodies so hard and muscular, their hair wet and the aura that they gave off let you know that their chemistry was perfect together. Ying Yue found herself sinking into the sofa next to her friend.
I've loved you for so long, said one man to the other. His eyes looked deep into the other's deep brown and he caressed his cheek. The other man looked helpless, as if he were under a spell.
"Who are they?" Ying Yue asked. The couple had captivated her and she didn't want to blink, fearing that she would miss something important.
"They are from Thailand," Jiang Yifei said excited. "I simply want to burst like a balloon from how much I love them."
They continued to watch. The next scene was just as interesting. The couple bumped into each other and their shyness crept into the women's hearts. It was too cute! Young love in the purest form. It was magical and beautiful at the same time.
When the episode finished, Ying Yue finally allowed herself to breathe. "That was amazing," she said, leaning back on the couch and staring off into space.
"I know! I'm so in love with them!" Jiang Yifei gushed.
"Who are they? What is this called?" Ying Yue asked.
Jiang Yifei mentally prepared herself. She was determined to teach Ying Yue all that she had learned. She adjusted herself into a more comfortable position and said, "This kind of show is called BL."
Ying Yue frowned. "What does that mean?" she asked.
"It means boys love. To my knowledge, boys love boys is the genre. There are many television series that cater to this type of love," Jiang Yifei said. "There are even movies dedicated to gay men."
Ying Yue's eyes widened. "There are many? How many have you watched?"
"I've only watched just this one, but I have more saved on my list."
"Do they always kiss like that?"
Jiang Yifei nodded gleefully. She was thrilled that her friend had taken an interest. She smiled and tilted her head to the side and said, "Do you want to watch it with me? We can start from the beginning. I don't mind falling in love all over again."
Ying Yue felt as if her heart was screaming. She quickly nodded and Jiang Yifei yelped her happiness into the air. They asked the chef to make something scrumptious for lunch and sat down to watch the show from the beginning.
After about five episodes, Ying Yue was hooked! She loved the way the characters fumbled with their words when they met their soul mate and how shy they became around one another. It was too cute! She also liked the supporting cast. They were all so eager and helpful for their best friends to find someone to love. By the time they finished the first series, Ying Yue had lost her heart. She had developed a crush on the lead actor and was on Google reading about his personality. This made Jiang Yifei and her bond stronger. Now, they had something else in common, besides the babies.
"What is the next series called?" Ying Yue asked eagerly.
With her eyes glowing as if she were a magical creature, Jiang Yifei turned to her and said, "Sotus."