"Gu Yang's Wishful Thinking."

Money is the root of all evil. But money got you what you wanted at times, thought the young man standing in front of Gu Yang. His eyes were brown and it went wide with excitement when he saw that he was being offered seven thousand renminbi for his services. He had the biggest smile on his face. But that smile slowly faded as Gu Yang whispered in his ear what he wanted to do to him.
  In the end, the young man agreed to the terms. He was hungry, his bills needed to be paid and he needed to send money to help his mother, whom would lose her house soon if he didn't help.
  Gu Yang leaned in one more time and said, "For the rest of the night, you respond to the name, Bai LuoYin." He gripped the young man's wrist roughly and pulled him to a private room. He threw him onto the floor in front of the bed and locked the door behind him. He watched as the man before him looked uncertain of the deal he had just made. It was amazing that out of all of the people in the building, he was the only one that looked similar to the real Bai LuoYin. He was truly pleased and couldn't wait to punish his Bai LuoYin clone. Yes, tonight, he would feel as if he was punishing the real Bai LuoYin. This was something he had been waiting a long time for. Dark thoughts formed in his mind and he was eager to begin.
  "I want you to whimper like a dog," Gu Yang demanded. "Whenever I touch you, I want you to fight back with all your might. But I will be the one who takes full control of you. Do you understand?"
  The Bai LuoYin look-alike nodded.
  Gu Yang took two steps foward and grabbed him by the hair. He pulled him to stand up and enjoyed the pain that lashed across his face in waves.
  The man whimpered and fought against Gu Yang's grip a bit.
  "I'm finally going to teach you a lesson today, Bai LuoYin! You have no place to run!" Gu Yang yelled into his face, heat rising from his very breath as if he was part dragon.
  This made the young man wonder who Bai LuoYin was and why Gu Yang was so furious with him. His heart raced and he began to sweat.
  In one quick motion, Gu Yang threw him onto the bed and watched as he scrambled to the pillows in fear. He could visibly see him tremble and the look of regret on his perfect face made the blood rush low in his body.
  "If you bruise my skin, I will take more money."
  "Shut up! Did I give you permission to speak to me?!"
  "No," the man whimpered as if he were a small child who was in trouble for talking back.
  "All these years have gone by and you continue to trick my cousin," Gu Yang said, moving slowly around the bed as he spoke. "I will not spare you tonight! I will show you who you were meant to be all night. I will not stop until the sun comes up. Only then, will I spare you."
  The man felt each word as if Gu Yang's tongue was a whip. Even though his words never marked his skin physically, the words hit him deep inside of his soul and marked it so that it hurt. He felt sorry for the real Bai LuoYin and he prayed that they never was ever left alone together in the future. He had once heard a detective say, the ones that hurt you are the ones most closest to you. As he looked at Gu Yang, he thought the worst.
  Gu Yang reached over and grabbed him by the ankle. He viciously dragged him to the edge of the bed and ripped the man's shirt off of his back. He raised his fist high into the air to hit him across the face and stopped mid-motion. 
  The man braced himself for the worst. He knew he could handle the blow, last year someone had gotten rough with him and he had taken the hit like a champion boxer. But deep in his heart, he didn't want to go through that again.
  Gu Yang withdrew his hand and then pushed him down on the bed so that his back was flat. He got on top of him and pinned his arms down with his legs so that he couldn't move. He reached out with the tips of his fingers and pinched the other man's nipple hard. When his prey yelled out in pain, he did it again, this time harder, saying, "I knew you would like that you faggot."
  Tears fell from the other man's eyes. Why did Gu Yang hate this man so much, he thought. The way that Gu Yang's face twisted, even from behind the mask, as he spoke, scared him. He saw a hint of psychotic pleasure behind his brown eyes and wished that he could give the money back. He wanted to run screaming from the room. Was he going to be in pain all night?
  Gu Yang leaned down and whispered in his ear, "I want to see how much you can handle. Do you allow my cousin to fuck you to the brink of losing your mind? Does he open your mouth wide and fill it with his seed or does he plant it in your asshole so that it leaks out slowly, that way he can push it back in with his finger." He leaned back slowly and watched the man nod once.
  Gu Yang flipped his Bai LuoYin onto his stomach and pulled his pants down. He gave his ass two hard slaps and leaned down to whisper in his ear again. "Let's see how much you can take," he said.
  The man listened as Gu Yang moved about above him. Then, he felt a poke at his anus.
  Gu Yang had stuck three of his fingers into his mouth and made them wet. He poked and probed at the opening with a purpose. At first, it was hard to get two fingers in, but as he worked more, three fingers slipped inside and the man screamed out in pain. Gu Yang pushed until his fingers couldn't go anymore. He grinned and slowly retracted his fingers.
  The man's eyes rolled into the back of his head as Gu Yang's fingers went inside once more, this time faster, without care.
  Gu Yang pulled his fingers out and balled up his fist. He worked his way inside once more using his knuckles and turning his hand sideways. He wanted to see if his Bai LuoYin could take a whole fist up there. He didn't care if he saw blood, he would not stop. This was him showing no mercy. All those years that Bai LuoYin looked at him as if he was lower than dirt had led up to this. His revenge. True, it wasn't the real Bai LuoYin, but so far, he was pleased. It helped that this guy looked like his prey.
  He is trying to kill me, the other man screamed inside of his head. He liked having normal sex, but fisting was something that he had never tried before. If Gu Yang kept this up, he would tear his hole and he would have to demand more money. He would probably need stitches! 
  "You're so tight," Gu Yang said, drooling near his ear, "no wonder my cousin loves you so much!"
  When Gu Yang moved off of him, the man breathed a sigh of relief. There was no way he could have taken the entire fist inside of him. He was just not that experienced.
  Gu Yang grabbed him by the hair and dragged him off of the bed. He made him kneel begore him while he ground his face all over the front of his pants. "Bai LuoYin, I know you've always wanted this!" he said. "Every time you look at me, I can see it in your eyes! Don't try to deny it! I know you think that I am more handsome than my cousin!" 
  "Yes," said the man. He only wanted to say what Gu Yang wanted to hear. He wanted to please him and get this over with.
  Gu Yang didn't want to pull out his hardness from behind his zipper. He didn't want to have unprotected sex with this stranger. He always kept that part of himself for the ladies, but it was Bai LuoYin who was the exception. Ever since he had met the real Bai LuoYin, he went mad with frustration. He had always wanted to slap the real Bai LuoYin across the face with his manhood, degrade him, make him feel like he was the master and that Bai LuoYin was the sex slave.
  Looking down at this man who reminded him of Bai LuoYin, all he wanted to do was expose himself and shove it all down his throat. He wanted to make Bai LuoYin choke on all of his meat, cry and beg for mercy. At the thought of that, he felt himself stiffen like bricks under his jeans and all he wanted to do was set himself free.
  "Do it," said the fake Bai LuoYin. He saw the fight behind Gu Yang's eyes and wanted to help him release all that anger and frustration. He could see how much of Gu Yang was throbbing behind his pants. Like a hidden snake, it throbbed and moved a bit as if it were breathing. His hand went towards his zipper. 
  Gu Yang backhanded him across the face and watched as the man gasped and winced in pain.
  "Open your mouth!" Gu Yang shouted down at him. "Do it!" he yelled and grabbed a fist full of hair once more.
  The poor guy did as he was told. He opened his mouth slowly at first, but Gu Yang couldn't wait. He shoved five fingers inside of his mouth and moved it in and out a few times. In and out, he continued to ram his hand inside until the guy's throat hurt and tears fell from his eyes. He pulled his fingers out swiftly and bent down to spit into his mouth.
  "You fucking like that?!" Gu Yang yelled, his face twisted with disgust. "Say you like that!"
  "I like it," he tried to answer and gagged.
  Gu Yang shoved his fingers into the back of his throat until the man threw up all over the floor. The smell of liquor hung heavy in the air. "Lick it up," he demanded.
  The horror that showed on the man's face sent pleasure rippling throughout Gu Yang's body. This was what he wanted to do to the real Bai LuoYin. He wanted to make him feel low. He wanted him to feel shame! How dare the real Bai LuoYin get away with marrying his cousin and starting a family with him! They were going to have children together like some big happy fucking family. All those years ago, he had hoped that by cutting the brake line, Bai LuoYin would have been taken out of the picture and he would have his cousin back. But that didn't happen. Instead, Bai LuoYin survived and they were at this moment in life, surrogate mothers and all. He was tired of Bai LuoYin looking at him as if he were better than him!
  This time, the man cried as he licked up his own vomit. He was humiliated now. He felt worse than a dog. Why was this man so heartless? 
  Throughout the night, the young man continued to feel degraded. Gu Yang spent two hours forcing him to lick the floor, the toilet seat and the bedsheets. Another two hours was spent shoving objects into him as if to test his limit, and then another hour trying to get more of his fist to enter his body. After all these agonizing hours and it was well into the night, the man finally had enough. His body ached and so did his hole. He wanted food, a shower and sleep. He got up from the bed, put his underwear and pants on and asked for his money.
  Gu Yang was cruel, but he kept his word and gave him everything that he was owed. He even threw in money so that he could buy a new shirt at a giftshop nearby. 
  Before the man left, he turned to Gu Yang and managed to ask, "Did this night satisfy you?" He wanted something to drink badly. His throat burned with the bile aftertaste.
  Gu Yang sat on the edge of the bed and sighed heavily. "Yes," he said.
  "Why do you hate this Bai LuoYin so much?" he asked. He knew that he was stepping over the limit, but he was beyond curious and he felt as if he needed to know. Why had Gu Yang spent so much money just to humiliate him? They hadn't even had sex.
  Gu Yang made a face of displeasure and said, "Bai LuoYin is the most cunning man I have ever met. He made my cousin fall in love with him. He made him become unnatural. He thinks that he is untouchable, but one day I will show him."
  The man felt as if he would cry. He looked down at his trembling hands and back up at Gu Yang. It was clear to see that Gu Yang didn't understand gay people. He thought that they were manipilating creatures who fooled other men into loving them. It wasn't true though. Once he had loved a man and it was pure. But society had torn them apart along with family issues.
  "Get out," Gu Yang said bitterly, as if he had a bad taste in his mouth. "I don't ever want to see your face again."
  The man left without another word. He rushed out of the building and hurriedly went home to take a shower. This was the first time in his life that he actually felt dirty. He wondered if even after a long and thorough bath, would he be able to ever feel clean again?
  Gu Yang wore the mask until he was finally sitting down inside of his car. He threw the mask in his backseat and gripped the steering wheel tight. The muscles in his jaw worked and he gritted his teeth. Tonight he had played a dangerous game with a stranger. He had crossed that line. The line between sane and insanity. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. If Gu Hai saw him now, he would surely commit him to the mad house. Or better yet, Gu Hai would kill him.
  He hated the way Gu Hai worshipped Bai LuoYin. Was he jealous? He wasn't sure. All he knew was that Bai LuoYin still got under his skin, even after all these years. And it was getting worse.
  Gu Yang leaned back against the seat and tried to control his breathing. He wondered if he would be able to love Gu Hai's child after if was born. Would he scorn both kids? Knowing that one child was going to be Bai LuoYin's own flesh and blood made him feel uneasy. Their family was growing. Gu Hai was going to become a father.
  He sucked his teeth and started the car. When he turned onto the road, heading towards his original destination, he realized that he would be giving back less money than planned. He did the math in his head, refiguring the amount, and sucked his teeth again. He had spent a lot on that guy, he thought. He glanced at himself in the rear view mirror and grinned at his reflection. It was worth every penny, he thought to himself.
  As he drove, he wondered, could he bring himself to really torture Bai LuoYin? If fate ever placed them in a room together and Gu Hai would never find out, could he bring himself to do all those vile things to Bai LuoYin? Thinking about sinking his cock deep inside of the real Bai LuoYin made him hard again. He shifted in the seat as he turned a corner and smiled. In the past, he had sex with a lots of women, but night, he realized that he yearned to experience an orgasm and release with Bai LuoYin. But, it had to be with him suffering greatly. He wanted to look down at Bai LuoYin's face, into his eyes, and know that he had full control over this man.
  He knew deep in his heart that he wasn't gay, he just wanted to hold that power over Bai LuoYin. He pulled up to the secret meeting place and got out of the car. He grabbed the suitcase of money and before opening the front door, a thought hit him. These people had power over him.
  He didn't like that.
  No, not one bit.
  His mood instantly became sour.
  After handing over some of the money he owed, he promised to bring what he owned, plus interest. When some of the thugs tried to intimidate him, by pretending to want to punch him in the face for not paying what he promised, he flinched and thought of the what he had done earlier to the Bai LuoYin clone. He began to laugh hysterically and they looked at him as if he had lost his mind. The reason he was laughing though was simple, Karma was a bitch, he thought to himself.
  What goes around, comes around.