"Hungry Eyes."

Gu Hai showered. He let the water beat down on his back and neck for a while after he had finished. It felt so good that he closed his eyes for a moment. Then he heard music playing in the distance. His eyes popped open and he frowned. He turned the shower off and listened closer. He stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. As he opened the bathroom door, the music poured into his ear like an old sixties song. Drums beat to a ballroom sound track and a woman started to sing.

   He made his way down the stairs and to the dining room, from there, he peeked inside of the kitchen. Bai LuoYin's back was to him, but he still could see what he was doing. The stereo that was installed under the cupboard was playing while Bai LuoYin was busy cooking at the stove, an apron wrapped around his neck and waist as he moved from left to right. Gu Hai smiled at how cute he looked. His lover was trying his best to make dinner.
  Bai LuoYin wiped at his forehead. The heat coming off of the stove was unbearable. He didn't know how Gu Hai did it! The heat was too much for him and he felt uncomfortable. He glanced at the cookbook on the counter, checked the measurements for the sugar, poured it into the cup, then poured it into the pot. He was hoping to finish at least something before Gu Hai got out of the shower, but by the looks of things, it wasn't going to happen. He hoped that Gu Hai would take longer than usual in the shower. He read something else in the book and went to get something else from the spice rack.
  Gu Hai leaned his head against the wall as he watched him work. He chuckled as Bai LuoYin poured too much of something into the pot, cringed and tried to scoop it out with a spoon. Cooking was not something Bai LuoYin enjoyed doing. It was always his thing. He wondered if there was a special occasion for him being in the kitchen.
  Bai LuoYin poured water into another pot and prepared his next dish. He looked at the book again and then lowered the heat under that pot. He exhaled as if he were exhausted and went to cut up the vegetables.
  The song selection on the stereo switched.

      When the man started to sing, Gu Hai knew the lyrics. It was the perfect song for how he was feeling. Standing there watching Bai LuoYin in the kitchen was the ultimate turn-on for him and his eyes were indeed hungry. Little Gu Hai grew under the towel and big Gu Hai looked down at what was now a pitched tent. "Stop that," he scolded, "not now, maybe later, if Yin Zi lets us play. " Gu Hai silently laughed at himself for talking to his erection.
  He continued to observe Bai LuoYin, who moved about unsure of himself.
  Bai LuoYin's eyes went wide. What if the food comes out horribly, he thought to himself. It wouldn't be fair for Gu Hai to eat such bad tasting food after such a stressful day! He double checked the cookbook, picked up the spoon and turned the ingredients inside of the pot together.
  Gu Hai shifted his weight and watched as his wife started on the dessert.
  Bai LuoYin poured some flour into a mixing bowl and wiped his cheek with the back of his hand after. He was growing tired. Why on earth did he decide to do this?! He was tired from being at the office all day. An image of Gu Hai's stressful face filled his mind as a reminder and he picked up the coco powder.
  Gu Hai eyed the flour that had smudged his lover's cheek and he wanted to lick it off in one quick stroke. Get off of my man's face you dirty little bastard! he thought and frowned. His expression changed back to something else when Bai LuoYin yelped. He had burned his finger!
  Bai LuoYin stuck his finger in his mouth, but kept turning the pot. No matter what, he would not burn dinner!
  Gu Hai's eyes glossed. He didn't realize that the moment Bai LuoYin had stuck his finger into his mouth, his own mouth had opened. He wanted that finger in his own mouth. He wanted to be the one who took the pain away. He wanted to be the one who soothed the ache, the throbbing.
  A vision popped into his head then, a sweet daydream that put him in a heady state of mind. It made him lean into the wall, rest his head against the doorframe, and get lost inside of his own head.
  Bai LuoYin in the kitchen, cooking something for their two toddlers sitting in their high chairs. Bai LuoYin doing a little dance for them as he tried to get them to eat their dinner. Him coming home from work as the kids jumped up and down gleefully, eager to see and play with him.
  The smile on Gu Hai's face grew until it stretched his cheeks. His eyes moist from the thought of Bai LuoYin being loving with their children. The kiss that Gu Hai gave to Bai LuoYin, after he dipped him in his arms, made the children cover their eyes and giggle.
  Bai LuoYin grunted and snapped Gu Hai out of his thoughts. He poked at the cake, stepped back, and admired his work. He was far from satisfied but covered it up to take it into the dining room anyways.
  Gu Hai took off for the bedroom when he saw that Bai LuoYin was heading his way. The towel from around his waist almost fell and he adjusted it as he sprinted up the stairs. He quickly got dressed and even sprayed on some cologne. When he walked back downstairs, Bai LuoYin had the table set and was eyeing him as if he were the main course.
  Bai LuoYin admired the way that Gu Hai looked tonight. His white, Lacoste polo shirt, hung over his cream, khaki shorts, in a way that it complimented his skin tone. He looked very handsome and Bai LuoYin frowned at him. Why was he so dressed up?
  Gu Hai turned into the best actor in the world then. "What's all this?!" he said, opening a dish to get a whiff of the food. "You cooked dinner? It smells great!"
  Bai LuoYin nodded, proudly, and said, "Give me a few minutes. I want to wash up and change. I promise I won't take long."
  Gu Hai watched as he hurried out of the room. When he was out of sight, Gu Hai tasted the food. A bit more salt he winced and ran to the kitchen to get some. He sprinkled some into the dish and mixed it around. He tasted the other dish and found it to be okay. He eyed the cake and decided that he would like it even if it didn't taste good. Bai LuoYin had put a lot of thought and love into his meal. He smiled. It was rare that his lover cooked dinner. Bai LuoYin always knew and probably was accustomed to him spoiling him with food. It was nice that he did this, but still wondered if there was an occasion.
  A few minutes later, Bai LuoYin came back to the living room and found Gu Hai sitting in a chair patiently. He moved around the chair to Gu Hai's back and started massaging his neck, firmly, and as professional as he could.
  Gu Hai was surprised. Even though it felt great, this was out of the ordinary for Bai LuoYin.
  "Does this feel good?" Bai LuoYin asked.
  Gu Hai closed his eyes and let his hands make love to his neck. He nodded.
  Bai LuoYin rubbed until his hands hurt. The food was getting cold and he didn't want to give his husband cold food so he finally sat down. He reached over and took Gu Hai's bowl, filled it with rice, vegetables and fish, then handed it back to him. "Eat," he said as if it was a demand.
  Gu Hai grinned at him. At this point, he didn't care what the occasion was, he was happy beyond words. All this extra special care from his Yin Zi was heaven sent, a blessing that made his skin warm and his cheeks red.
  Bai LuoYin used his chopsticks to pick up some rice and a piece of carrot. He lifted his hands to feed Gu Hai and saw how bright his face had become. All these years had gone by and he rarely fed his husband. They shared a house, a bed, even insurance, why was it not so normal for him to feed his husband every now again? He decided that he would do this more often as a symbol of how much he loved and appreciated everything Gu Hai had done and continued to do for them as a married couple.
  When Gu Hai opened his mouth and ate the food from his chopsticks, Bai LuoYin saw the stars that sparkled in his eyes. He knew then that he would never need to gaze at the sky to see stars ever again in his life. Looking into Gu Hai's eyes held the stars as well as the universe. It was the purest of affection and even though he knew how much Gu Hai loved him, there was no need for words.
  Gu Hai chewed his food slowly and continued looking into Bai LuoYin's eyes. This was indeed a celebration. It was a celebration of love, of togetherness, of two lovers being one mind, one soul. It binded their worlds together, forever, and this was how it was going to be for the rest of their lives. Visons of them feeding their children together played through his mind again and he had to ask. "Will you feed our babies like this?" he asked tenderly.
  Bai LuoYin blushed. He looked down at the bowl in front of him and thought about warming up bottles, changing diapers, cleaning up messes in the kitchen and dining room. He looked up at Gu Hai and nodded. He was ready. His heart was ready. He was ready to raise a family with the man sitting next to him. He was ready to feed them all with his bare hands if ever there was the need to.
  Gu Hai picked up his own chopsticks and picked up some of the fish and rice. He fed Bai LuoYin as he gazed into his eyes. Their lives would turn into something bigger, it would be four of them and he was eager to see how they would manage. He smiled as Bai LuoYin chewed his food. He didn't want to experience this part of his life with anyone else but his Yin Zi. He was simply perfect.
  They ate in more silence and gazed at one another in a haze that emanated love. Just watching one another eat, chew, and swallow, made their chests hurt, right where the heart was located. A silent cry and burn at the eyes that was born from loving each other so much.
  When they finished eating, Bai LuoYin led Gu Hai by the hand towards the living room. He had planned to do simple things with his husband tonight. A game of Chinese chess. They sat across from one another with the chess game sitting on top of the coffee table.
  Gu Hai grinned. This evening was becoming even more interesting. A game of chess with Bai LuoYin? A battle between two brilliant minds! Who was going to win? Oh, what fun this was going to be!
  "Shyahng Chi," Bai LuoYin said, clapping his hands together and rubbing them quickly. He was eager to start. It had been a long time since he'd played.
  "Red moves first," Gu Hai said and moved his first piece.
  One by one, they made their moves.
  Bai LuoYin watched as his husband moved his ping piece\foot soldier one point forward. He started doing the same. He had a strategy forming in his mind. He would go easy on his husband tonight. Even though they both had very strong and developed brains, and a knack for combat because of the military, this was going to require great thinking on both their parts.
  Gu Hai moved his shiang piece\elephant piece to a section of the board and Bai LuoYin eyed him suspiciously. It was too soon for him to make this move and he wondered what Gu Hai had up his sleeve. He looked up at him and Gu Hai gave him a wink as if to say, I'm going to trap you my dear wife. Try your best!
  Bai LuoYin moved his pao\cannon piece to a new location and eyed Gu Hai bravely. "This means war," he teased.
  They battled by moving around the board. Gu Hai claimed some pieces and Bai LuoYin destroyed some of his own. Some more moves were made as the time went by slowly.
  Gu Hai eyed the locations of Bai LuoYin's pieces and looked up at him. "What are you going to give me if I win?" he asked and grinned like a teenage boy.
  Bai LuoYin gave him side eye. He knew his wicked husband would try to place a bet tonight.  He had mentally been prepared and was willing to do whatever he wanted anyway. "What do you want?" he said.
  Gu Hai ran his tongue along the inside of his mouth and thought for a minute. "If I win, I get to fire my pao piece into your mouth," he said.
  Bai LuoYin shrugged. "Fine," he agreed.
  Gu Hai frowned. "Don't you want something if I lose?" he asked. It had been so easy for him to get Bai LuoYin to agree to something so naughty. Ejaculating into Bai LuoYin's mouth was something he liked doing, but Bai LuoYin didn't enjoy so much. Every now and again, if Bai LuoYin was super horny, he would do it without hesitation.
  Bai LuoYin shook his head. He didn't want to place any bet. He wanted Gu Hai to win tonight, in every way possible.
  With a few more moves on the board, Bai LuoYin saw the strategy his husband was trying to pull off. He wanted to chuckle, but held it in. He could have easily won this game tonight, defeat Gu Hai and send him into a rant about a rematch, but instead chose to let him win. There would be other nights that he could claim victory. He looked up at Gu Hai and purposely made the wrong move.
  Gu Hai moved his piece and yelled out, "Checkmate!"
  This time, Bai LuoYin won the award for best actor. "No! How?!" he yelled and looked at the board confused.
  With a swipe of his hand, Gu Hai hollered and tossed the chess board off of the coffee table. He stood up, stepped over the small table, and jumped onto Bai LuoYin, wrapping his arms around his neck and waist. He kissed Bai LuoYin's neck and lips while he laughed at his protests.
  "I don't believe it," Bai LuoYin said, trying to push Gu Hai off of him. "I want a rematch! I will show no mercy this time!"
  Gu Hai kissed him on the neck again and said, "You can never beat me! I'm simply too good!"
  "Ha!" Bai LuoYin shouted.
  Gu Hai let him go and stood over him like a king. He looked down at his lover, his hands on his hips, and said, "I will claim my prize now!"
  Bai LuoYin's eyes moved to Gu Hai's crotch area, then back up to meet his eyes. "Yes, my guowang," he said.
   Gu Hai's eyes softened as he looked down at his lover. Bai LuoYin looked like a piece of art sprawled out on the carpet, a masterpiece, a one of a kind, and he was all his. His eyes grew hungry, a yearning crept into his chest and his mouth began to water.
  Bai LuoYin crawled over to Gu Hai's legs and stood on his knees, bringing his face to the mightiest sword in the world. It was hidden behind two layers of clothing and begged to be released from its sheath.
  Gu Hai looked down at him with yearning in his eyes. Tonight, he was truly being treated like a king. His eyes searched Bai LuoYin's face for the same emotion. But what he saw was lust, more than yearning, more than desire. It was Bai LuoYin serving his husband, fullfilling his every wish and desire.
  Bai LuoYin locked eyes with him and brought his hands up to the waist of his khaki pants. He unbuttoned his fly and zipped it down, slowly, and as if he wanted the moment to last. He also wanted to enjoy the look on his husbands face as he did so, and Gu Hai didn't disappoint.
  Gu Hai closed his eyes as Bai LuoYin watched his Adam's apple bob up and down. Gu Hai had swallowed and Bai LuoYin bet himself that if he placed his hand over his lover's chest, his heart would be beating out of control. He loved that he was the one who made Gu Hai's heart race, loved that it was him who sent him over the edge.
  Bai LuoYin pulled Gu Hai's pants and underwear down. When Gu Hai's manhood was released, it swung left and right as if it were truly a mighty sword. The weight of it alone, heavy, and massive was intimidating. He looked at Gu Hai's cock and his mouth watered. The inside of his mouth burned with desire and it brought tears to his eyes as if he had purposely cried.
  Gu Hai's eyes softened a bit and the edge of his mouth curled up into a smirk. Had the sight of his massive dick made Bai LuoYin want to cry? The memory of when they were in school flooded his mind once more, of when they were getting their check-up from the doctor. He remembered how the other students reacted to how big he was down there. There were many times when it brought tears to Bai LuoYin's eyes. When Bai LuoYin tried to take it all into his mouth as if he was hungry always made Gu Hai hot. It was a major turn-on for him and he was willing to bet that it was the same for Bai LuoYin as well.
  Bai LuoYin took hold of Gu Hai and swallowed as much as he could.
  Gu Hai's muscles relaxed, and he fell without a parachute on.