"The Water Is Too Hot!"

When Bai Luo Yin entered the bathroom he found that Gu Hai was already submerged in the tub. A few more candles were lit and his lover had his head back on the pillow with his eyes closed.
He closed the door and let his robe fall to the floor.

"Was the food good?" Gu Hai asked, barely looking over at him.

"It was."

"What are you doing in here?"

"I wasn't finished with my bath." Bai Luo Yin said, stepping into the tub.
The moment his ties touched the water he cringed. It was so hot! He fought not to cry out. Instead he inched his way lower and lower until his body was used to the temperature.

Gu Hai finally opened his eyes and sank deeper into the tub. Only his eyes were level with the water and he looked at Bai Luo Yin as if he were an alligator.

"What are you doing?" Bai Luo Yin half laughed.

Gu Hai's eyebrows went up and down and he blew bubbles into the water. He inched closer to Bai Luo Yin and then attacked him, splashing water over onto the floor.
Bai Luo Yin yelped and was wrapped in his arms in a matter of seconds.
Gu Hai buried his face into his neckline and planted kisses along his jaw and face until he was pushed away.
Gu Hai made a sad face and it made Bai Luo Yin laugh again.

"I want to finish my bath first." Bai Luo Yin pleaded.

"Then come here, I'll wash your back for you." Gu Hai promised.

"I'm capable of washing my own back, thank you very much." Bai Luo Yin said, flicking some water in his direction.

"Your hands cannot go all the way around, let me do it." Gu Hai said, reaching for him.

Bai Luo Yin tried to push him away but his hands were caught and they went above his head in one quick movement.
Gu Hai was looking down at him with longing eyes and a fire caught in his chest.
The way they both looked at each other could have caught the very room ablaze. The fire burned brighter as Gu Hai's head slowly dipped closer towards his lips.
As their lips barely touched, soft and sweet, Gu Hai slipped his tongue out and traced the outline of Bai Luo Yin's lips. A hint of chicken flavored noodles and Bai Luo Yin's own special taste tickled his senses and drove him wild.
He felt Bai Luo Yin fight back a little and he tightened his grip. Making sure that Bai Luo Yin's hands stayed locked above his head and he was trapped.
With his free hand, Gu Hai put a finger up to his own lips and indicated to him to be very quiet.
Bai Luo Yin frowned, but did as he was told. He didn't utter another word. He simply looked up into his lover's dangerous eyes and submitted.
Daddy was in charge now.
Gu Hai rolled his body to the side and sat on the edge of the tub. He lifted Bai Luo Yin into his lap so that he was straddling him.
Bai Luo Yin could feel the hardness between his legs and buttocks.
It was as if the hardness said, "You're in trouble now wife."
Gu Hai grabbed a handful of Bai Luo Yin's hair and pushed his head back to expose his neck again.
The movement and Gu Hai's ravaging sucking and kisses on his neck took his breathe away.
While kissing on Bai Luo Yin's neck, Gu Hai took his free hand and gripped his ass.
A gasp escaped Bai Luo Yin's lips and Gu Hai quickly covered it with his own. They kissed hungrily as Gu Hai slipped a wicked finger inside.
Bai Luo Yin moaned in pleasure and the kiss grew.
Bai Luo Yin moved his hips in a circular motion so that the feeling of Gu Hai's finger inside of him tripled the satisfaction. His breathing intensified and his eyes rolled into the back of his head.
Bai Luo Yin then slid his way down Gu Hai's body and took him into his mouth.
This time, Gu Hai's eyes rolled into the back of his head.
The warm sensation of Bai Luo Yin's mouth made him harder than a brick.
With his free hand, Bai Luo Yin cupped his balls and moved his head up and down slowly. He watched as Gu Hai threw his head back with joy.
Up and down he went, sucking up all the water and leaving behind his own wetness.
Bai Luo Yin let his tongue run a line from the base of Gu Hai's balls all the way up to the shaft, stopping at the head. He made small circles around the mushroom head and then continued up, along his torso. He kissed his abs and nibbled a bit as he made his way to his nipples.
Bai Luo Yin sucked on one for a few seconds and then Gu Hai couldn't take it anymore.
He lifted Bai Luo Yin to his feet and pressed him up against the wall. With Bai Luo Yin's hands and face flat against the cold tiles, Gu Hai went down below. He nibbled on his ass cheek and licked it. He took his finger and played with his hole again.
This time Bai Luo Yin cried out.

"Shhh..." Gu Hai comforted him.

Bai Luo Yin bit his bottom lip so that he could control his outbursts.
Gu Hai kissed his way along his buttocks, up along his spine and finally the back of his neck and ear.
He slowly entered Bai Luo Yin, letting the tip of his cock push past the tightness.
Bai Luo Yin groaned from the bliss of it and spread his legs a bit wider, allowing Gu Hai more room to work with.
He was so tight, hungry for more inside.
Gu Hai gripped Bai Luo Yin's hips and pushed more of himself inside. A few more inches filled him up and Bai Luo Yin's breathing subsided. He controlled himself and pushed back so that even more invaded his firm space.
Gu Hai grabbed a handful of Bai Luo Yin's hair again and they both found a rhythm to move to.
In and out, in and out, Gu Hai and he moved. Slow and then faster. Soft and then rough.
With each stroke Gu Hai trembled. With each pump Bai Luo Yin shook.
Gu Hai withdrew from inside of him and then made Bai Luo Yin sit on the edge of the tub. He entered him again at an angle where he could help bring Bai Luo Yin along with him.
He jerked Bai Luo Yin while he made love to him.

"Are you near?" Asked Bai Luo Yin.

Gu Hai shook his head.

"I want to go together." Bai Luo Yin pleaded as Gu Hai's hands moved faster and faster.

Up and down, and in and out, they both went. Faster and faster.
Bai Luo Yin gripped the back of Gu Hai's back, sinking his fingers into his skin. Marking his territory.
Faster, rougher, to the brink of destruction they moved.
Until Gu Hai groaned.
Bai Luo Yin felt Gu Hai fill him up. Like a gas tank that had run out of fuel. Gu Hai gripped him tighter and pumped deeper inside, letting all his fluid go. Bai Luo Yin let go also and he decorated his stomach with his own fluid. His hole tightened around little Gu Hai and sucked every drop deeper inside.
They both climaxed at the same time and then sank back into the tub.
Gu Hai held Bai Luo Yin in his arms for a while longer and then cleaned up with clean water and soap.