"Where Are My Headphones?!"

"We have to catch the plane at noon!" Bai LuoYin yelled, aggravated.

After their love making in the bath tub, Gu Hai had carried him off to bed, challenging him to go one more round. They both had ended up making love a total of three times that night! It caused them to be overly tired and had slept through their alarm.

"I'm moving as fast as I can bunny rabbit." Gu Hai teased and patted him on the butt.

Bai LuoYin frowned and rolled his eyes at him.

They quickly threw their clothing into their suitcases and grabbed their bags. Someone from the hotel staff helped them pack their belongings into a limo and in no time they were headed to the airport.

After boarding the plane they took their seats, right next to each other, and were headed off back to China.

While in the air, Gu Hai leaned comfortably back into his seat and closed his eyes. He could hear Bai Luo Yin rummaging through his carry-on, obviously looking for something. He listened for a few seconds longer and then faked a yawn.

"What are you looking for?" He mumbled.

Bai Luo Yin groaned low in his throat, "I can't find my headphones, I know I put them in the bag..."

"Hmm..." Said Gu Hai.

Bai Luo Yin stopped looking through the bag and gave him suspicious eyes, "If you took them, give them back, it's a long flight and I want to keep myself occupied."

With his eyes still closed, Gu Hai gave him a wicked smile and then peeked at him through one eye.

Bai Luo Yin's eyes went wide, "Where is it," he asked, reaching for Gu Hai's pockets.
He patted down his pants pockets to find them empty.
"Give them back!" Bai Luo Yin hissed at him.

Gu Hai opened his eyes and sat up straighter in his seat. He looked around to see if anyone was looking at them and then leaned closer to Bai Luo Yin's cheek.
"I do have them," he whispered, lifting his shirt a bit to reveal the waistline of his pants.

There it was, the jack and piece of the white cord, sticking out from the inside of his pants. The rest was tucked deep down inside the front of his underwear.
Bai Luo Yin couldn't help but notice the trail of hair leading down from his navel, it was as if the trail was pointing in the direction of his belongings.

Gu Hai said, "You want something to keep you occupied?"

Bai Luo Yin gave him a death stare. Their eyes locked and for a few minutes their eyes secretly battled. Gu Hai was daring him to retrieve the headphones. He didn't so much as say it out loud, but his rose colored lips, which was parted just a bit, and wet, said it for him. His breathing had become silent as he kept redirecting his gaze from his crotch to Bai Luo Yin's now fierce gaze.

"Give...it...to...me," Bai Luo Yin said, through gritted teeth.

Gu Hai let out a sigh, sat back, and dropped his shirt down, covering himself up, and saying, "Meet me in the restroom and we can play a game."

Bai Luo Yin looked confused, and asked, "A game?"

"Yes, a game," he answered and leaned closer again, "it's called, what's in my package," Gu Hai said, breathing the last part out like hot fire.

Bai Luo Yin swallowed hard. He remembered the last time they were in the airplane's restroom together. The memories and images of it came flooding into his mind quickly. It made his heartbeat speed up and he could feel his own heat bubbling inside like a volcano.
Like a recorded video, the memory of Gu Hai immediately taking him into his arms, just as he closed the restroom door, sent a few sweat droplets down his back. Another moment invaded his mind of Gu Hai turning him around and pressing him up against the cold metal sink as he entered him hard and rough, sent a ripple of shivers along his arms.

"Stop," Bai Luo Yin protested, "I'm not in the mood, just give it back to me."

Gu Hai licked his lips and like a playboy, he ran a finger along Bai Luo Yin's forearm saying, "That's not what your body says."

A stewardess walked up then, making Bai Luo Yin jump in his seat.

"Can I get you anything?" She asked, eyeing Bai Luo Yin.

He looked at her and shook his head quickly.

"But you've pressed the help button," she said pointing at his finger and looking confused.

Bai Luo Yin hadn't even noticed he had pressed the button. While he was trying to avoid Gu Hai's advances he must have did it without knowing.

Gu Hai broke out laughing. They both looked at him in awe as he did so. Bai Luo Yin playfully wacked him in the chest, which made him cough uncontrollably.

"I'm so sorry, it's my mistake, I don't need anything," Bai Luo Yin said, half embarrassed, half nervous.

The stewardess walked away after giving them both a curious look.

After she was out of sight, Bai Luo Yin pinched Gu Hai hard. He let out a hiss and rubbed his shoulder saying, "Not nice!"

"Didn't you have enough at the hotel? I'm sore all over, all I want to do is relax until we get home," Bai Luo Yin said, angry now.

Gu Hai's eyes went soft, the love that shone through was pure bliss. He let his head rest on Bai Luo Yin's shoulder while saying, "All I want to do is love you."

Bai Luo Yin moved his shoulder out of the way, irritated, he was not having it. Three times was enough. But looking over at his husband, it was going to be hard fighting him off the entire ride home. He unbuckled his seatbelt and gave up. He made his way towards the restroom.

Gu Hai's hungry gaze followed him, peeking over the head if his seat, he scanned the area for anyone who was observing them. After finding that no one was paying them any mind he undid his belt also and casually made his way to the restroom.

The moment he entered the room, Bai Luo Yin grabbed him and pushed him against the small sink. There wasn't much room to do a lot so Bai Luo Yin went low. Gu Hai was left breathless as he tempted and teased his zipper with his free hand. He looked up into Gu Hai's eyes with a temper but lust also hovered, close to the surface.
He unzipped his pants and dug his fingers inside.
Gu Hai closed his eyes in anticipation and leaned his head back on the mirror.
Bai Luo Yin wasn't stupid, he first took back his headphones and shoved it into his pocket. Then, realizing what he was about to do would keep his lover quiet for a while, and was worth it, he pulled little Gu from his package.
Stiff as a board, hard as a rock, Bai Luo Yin took him into his mouth.
The wetness made Gu Hai's mouth hang open. The warmth made his eyes roll back into the back of his head.
Bai Luo Yin opened his mouth wide, taking as much of him into his throat as he could.
"Ohh..." Gu Hai breathed out passionately.
"Mmmm..." Bai Luo Yin, moaned and with his hands, started moving up and down, up and down. Doing a circular motion, the friction would help bring his lover to orgasm quickly.
"Wetter," Gu Hai pleaded, "more."
Bai Luo Yin's saliva gland opened up like a river. A few more pumps into his mouth and the entire shaft was dripping, slick, and slippery.
Faster Bai Luo Yin's head bobbed up and down, in and out went Gu Hai. Their breathing quickened and the moans that escaped Bai Luo Yin sent Gu Hai wild. Faster and faster they moved until Gu Hai firmly grabbed the back of Bai Luo Yin's head. He rammed his hardness deeper into his mouth and looked down as his eyes filled with tears.
The hunger deep inside wanted to full Bai Luo Yin's mouth and hole with warm cream. Fill him up with his love, his life, his heart.
Bai Luo Yin let his own hunger take over. It traveled from his mouth to his heart and finally lower. He allowed Gu Hai to lift him to his feet, and kiss him, hard. Barely teeth, a test of who would taste the most. Who would take more into their soul.
Gu Hai sucked his tongue hungrily and Bai Luo Yin's heart swell. He knew this man loved him more. Nothing in this world could challenge him, not even himself.
In a quick moment, Gu Hai pushed his head back down, pushing himself back into Bai Luo Yin's mouth. Faster and faster they moved. Hotter and hotter it became. Sweat covered them both, from head to toe. The mirror fogged up and finally Gu Hai let out a moan.
Bai Luo Yin's mouth was filled up with hot sticky sweetness. He swallowed it and shoved little Gu back inside of his package.

"I love you." Gu Hai said and pulled him into his arms.

Bai Luo Yin huffed, "I know this, but your foolish games are going to be the end of me! Now I'm so tired, all I want to do is sleep!"

Gu Hai poked out his bottom lip as if he was sad, "I'll be good until we get home."