"Work."

Gu Hai introduced Zang to his staff the next morning. Yan Ya Jing was puzzled at first, but when Gu Hai explained the situation and how she came to be one of his employees, she felt much better about the newest member of their team.
"Treat her well and help her with anything she has questions with," Gu Hai instructed everyone in the sales department.
He turned to head back to his office and Yan Ya Jing followed close by.
"She's very beautiful," Yan Ya Jing commented, "If there was ever an award that was to be handed out as to whichever company has the best looking employees, I'd say we would get it year after year."
Gu Hai laughed at her attempt at a joke. "How are things with you and Gao?" He asked, speeding up his pace a bit. He had a lot of paperwork and other important things to do. Taking a few days off from work and leaving early on most of his work days had caught up with him. His work load was heavy.
"Things are great. Our relationship has grown a lot," she answered while picking up her own pace.
"Do I hear wedding bells in the near future?" Gu Hai teased.
Yan Ya Jing blushed, "Hopefully."
That made Gu Hai stop in his tracks. She bumped into him and yelped.
"Really?" he said with wide eyes and a huge smile on his face.
"Gu Hai, don't make me blush." she said,  tucking her hair behind her ear and looking down at the white marble floors.
"That's what best friends are for!" he teased, "I'm happy for you two."
He continued to head towards his office.
In less than an hour, he and Yan Ya Jing  filed and updated their responsibilities.
"So, now you're having two babies?" Yan Ya Jing asked. She propped her head up on his desk with her elbow and gave him her full attention. She knew Gu Hai could handle raising two babies. Besides, he ran a business that was worth close to a billion dollars, he could more than do it. Of course he had her help, but he also had Bai LuoYin.
He nodded and grinned. "I'm so excited."
She saw the glow in his eyes. He was very happy with the decision. If it was one thing she knew about him, it was his passion for anything he did in life. She smiled back.
"Any day now, we should get the news," he said.

Bai LuoYin oversaw a crew of new trainees. They were to know about the air crafts they were working on, inside and out. With great determination, he helped them learn every part and what to do if something went wrong whilst in flight. All the years Bai LuoYin was in service he knew every plane like the back of his hand.
After, he called to check up on Jiang Yifei. He tried to make it a habit of calling to see how she was feeling after their doctor visits. Even though she was about to carry their future child, he wanted to make sure she understood that their bond was beyond just that. He and Gu Hai wanted her to feel safe, cared for, and stress free. It was important to them that she had a healthy pregnancy.
This morning was different though.
"I think I have morning sickness," she said sounding a bit drained, "I tried to make breakfast and felt nauseated."
This made Bai LuoYin sit up straighter in his seat!
"I can't seem to keep any food down," she continued.
"This is great news!" he shouted, a little too hard. A cadet that was walking by his office stopped in his tracks and saluted him. Bai LuoYin waved a dismissive hand in the air at him and the confused man left.
"How is me throwing up my guts great news?" she pouted.
He laughed, "I'm sorry. I'm just happy. This means that you may be pregnant."
"If I'm pregnant, does that mean I'll throw up all the time?" she asked concerned.
"I don't know for sure, maybe we should call the doctor and ask," he suggested.
She groaned and whimpered softly, "I had to call out of work. And I'm still hungry!"
Bai LuoYin held back his laughter. He was thankful that he wasn't a woman. Having to go through all those changes to the body must be exhausting!

Yang Meng sat at his desk filling out paperwork before he ended his shift. His mind ran to You Qi and a smile blossomed. When his supervisor learned that he was friends with the most famous actor in the country, You Qi, Yang Meng's work day had become immediately lighter. It paid to have friends in high places. For days now him and You Qi went to fancy parties, balls, fund raisers, premieres, and charity events. They had grown even more closer than before. Yang Meng felt the happiest he had ever been. Monday through Friday he spent the night at You Qi's home. On the weekends, You Qi spent quality time with him. Their relationship was growing into something beautiful.
When he clocked out for the day, he headed home. Along the way, he passed a shop that sold pastries. He decided to buy something sweet and delicious for You Qi. Over the time he spent bonding with You Qi, he discovered that there wasn't much he could buy for a guy who had everything. The only thing that held a surprise for his lover was delicacies. It brought a smile to You Qi's face and the loving Yang Meng recieved after were coated with sugar, making their kisses extra sweet in his heart.