"Swimming In The Hot And Cold."

That night, Gu Hai had a dream. In the dream, Shi Hui was swimming in the pool while Bai LuoYin, Ying Yue and Jiang Yifei watched her. He had walked in on them and began to observe from afar. He saw the way Shi Hui eyed Bai LuoYin and his blood began to boil. He quickly ducked behind a rather tall plant and continued to watch.
When Shi Hui exited the pool, Gu Hai noticed that she was no longer pregnant and that her body and shape was flawless. She whipped her hair to the side as she made her way towards a chair to pick up a towel and even her breast looked plump and nice. She batted her long eyelashes at Bai LuoYin while she dried her hair and Gu Hai held his breath. Everything felt as if she were moving in slow motion and it was done on purpose.
In the blink of an eye, Shi Hui was standing behind Gu Hai. She leaned in close and whispered in his ear, "Don't forget, he loved me first," she said, teasingly. Knowing that this simple fact would wound him as if she had plunged a knife in his back.
Gu Hai blinked once more and she stood in front of him, her expression grim and taunting. He watched as she parted her lips to say, "He can always come back to me, Gu Hai. He loved a woman first, not a man. I had his heart first. If I wanted him, I could have him."
The rage that built up in Gu Hai's heart made him reach out for her, but she vanished into thin air before he could even touch her. He blinked, confused for a second, then looked over at Bai LuoYin and saw that he was embracing Shi Hui. They were laying on the ground near the pool, Shi Hui was on top of him and everyone else had disappeared. Shi Hui caressed Bai LuoYin's chest and Gu Hai ran towards them. As he got closer, he reached out and the dream changed. He was shackled in chains, arms and legs bound tightly, and he was strung up in the shape of an 'X'. He flexed his arms, looked at his right wrist, left wrist, and fought to break free, working his muscles as best he could.
Shi Hui laughed at him. Her laughter echoed throughout the pool area and when Gu Hai looked down at Bai LuoYin, his shirt had been removed and he was dripping wet as if he had taken a dip in the water. His body was slick and his nakedness made Gu Hai hold his breath, shocked that his wife's skin was exposed. She seductively caressed his torso with her fingertips, playing dangerously close to his private area. Then her brightly painted fingernails ran up past his nipples to the curve of his jawline, which she traced as if she were painting a picture, his face the canvas, her fingers acting as if they were a brush.
Gu Hai growled like a wolf. He looked her in the eye and rattled the chains. "I will rip you to pieces!" he yelled.
Shi Hui laughed.
When Gu Hai blinked again, the dream changed, and Shi Hui and Bai LuoYin were laying in bed together. Gu Hai gasped and his eyes went wide. It was as if Shi Hui was some kind of witch with magical powers. No, she was more like a demon!
"You evil witch! You demon! I will destroy your very soul for this!" Gu Hai screamed at her.
Shi Hui's laughter echoed once more and she licked the side of Bai LuoYin's face, slowly, making sure not to break eye contact with Gu Hai in the process. She licked from the corner of Bai LuoYin's lips to the highpoint of his cheekbones.
"Yin Zi!" Gu Hai called out, a hint of hope in his voice. His eyebrows ruffled and he flexed his muscles and rattled the chains. Why was Bai LuoYin not responding to him? He noticed that Bai LuoYin's expression was blank. Did he feel pleasure from what Shi Hui was doing to him?
She ran her hands over Bai LuoYin's chest once more and her fingers settled over his pink and semi-hard nipples. She glanced at them and then back at Gu Hai. Then she moved her hands down, making sure that Gu Hai's eyes were glued to her every move.
Gu Hai's heart raced. He watched as she traced a line down his torso and when her hands hovered over the waist of Bai LuoYin's swim shorts, he locked eyes with her again and they stared at one another for a few seconds. Rage built up within him and he wanted to explode.
"Mmm..." she moaned happily and grabbed a handful of Bai LuoYin's front area through his swim shorts. "It's so...hard," she whispered.
"I will kill you!" Gu Hai viciously screamed and everything rumbled. His voice echoed and it felt as if he had created an earthquake with his built up anger. The pool water splashed about and a few cracks appeared on the perfectly tiled walls and floor. A few of the plants in the surrounding area fell over and one could feel Gu Hai's aura turn dark and unstable.
Shi Hui tensed for a second, but relaxed when she saw that his chains hadn't been broken. She snarled at him and shoved her hand down the front of Bai LuoYin's jeans, daring to see how Gu Hai would react to her boldness. The sensation of feeling his warm flesh and manhood between her fingers made her close her eyes and she slipped into ecstasy.
"Shi Hui!" Gu Hai yelled, each part of her name was enunciated distinctly, and the entire glass ceiling cracked. Bits and pieces fell in the water and to the ground near them.
Shi Hui's eyes popped open and this time her heart raced. She looked at the shackles that restrained Gu Hai. He was still incapable of interrupting them. She grunted a sound of disgust at him and took Bai LuoYin's left hand in her own. She kissed his hand, sucked on two of his fingers, and then moved his hand down towards the most intimate part of her body. She moved slower than last time just to torture Gu Hai.
Gu Hai began to sweat as he watched. He pulled and shook his whole body. He rocked back and forth with everything he had inside. Then he screamed out his frustration. He screamed long and hard and his eyes turned red. He screamed until the vein in his forehead felt as if it would erupt. He screamed until he ripped his hands free from the chains and he reached out for his lover.