"Sexy New Client."

When Mr. Gao entered HaiYin High-Tech Co, he didn't expect the building to be filled with such beautiful women. It was like being in a candy store. Everywhere he turned had a strikingly gorgeous woman.
It wasn't until he was in the waiting room that the most rarest of gems graced his presence. She greeted him and the sparkle in her eye made his heart do flips. The way she talked, suddenly made it difficult to breath.
"Mr. Gao, it's a pleasure to meet you," she smiled and shook his hand, "my name is Yan Ya Jing."
He was enchanted at how cotton soft her hand felt and the scent of her perfume.
He nodded and wanted to say something but his words were stuck in his throat. He followed her into Gu Hai's office and took a seat.
"Would you like something to drink while you wait?" She asked, standing straight and holding his gaze.
He nodded again and she left the room. His pulse had sped up and suddenly he felt hot. Never had he had this reaction to a woman. Usually his handsome looks made it difficult for women to interact with him. Now he was on the other side, experiencing what it was like to be speechless and bewildered.
She walked back into the office with a glass of water and handed it to him. Their fingers brushed and the heat was enough to make him blush.
"Thank you," he managed to say, "is Mr. Hai going to be long?"
She shook her head, saying, "He had to attend to a matter in our sales department but he is on his way now."
His chest fell heavy from disappointment. He wanted to stay in this beauty's presence a while longer. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her. She was truly exquisite. Even as he took a sip of the water, his eyes stayed focused on her.
She were about to leave the room when he spoke up, in a panic, and fumbling his words, "Have y-you worked here long?"
She turned towards him and said, "It feels like forever," she laughed softly.
He smiled, he liked the way she spoke, so elegantly, so confident.
Gu Hai finally entered the room and shook hands with Mr. Gao. He sat at his desk and gestured for Yan Ya Jing to be seated also. Mr. Gao's heart skipped a beat as she sat next to him.
She took out a paper and pen and gave her full attention to them both.
"So, what can we do for you today?" Gu Hai began.
Half an hour later, Mr. Gao wrapped up his requirements for the project he wanted them to work on.
Yan Ya Jing finished taking her notes. She stood up, shook his hand again, and left to make preparations.
Gu Hai observed Mr. Gao's reaction to shaking her hand. There was no hiding the redness in his cheeks, the way sweat formed on his forehead as he gave a slight nod, his gaze as it followed her footsteps out the door.
"Is everything alright, Mr. Gao?" Gu Hai asked, wanting to laugh at how smitten this client had become.
Mr. Gao almost jumped out of his seat. He gave a half embarrassed look and then cleared his throat. He eyed Gu Hai thoughtfully and then said, "I was wondering..."
Gu Hai leaned forward in his chair, eager to hear what this man had to say.
Mr. Gao was going to take a chance. He could think more clearly now that Yan Ya Jing had left the room. In the short time he had spoken to Gu Hai he felt comfortable with this man. He could tell Gu Hai was more like a "Bro" type of guy.
"Is Yan Ya Jing single?" He asked.
Gu Hai' secretly laughed inside, outside, he nodded. He gave the man in front of him a cool vibe. "My business partner is very much free, with all the working she does, she doesn't have much time for dating." Gu Hai said.
"Surely she has some free time." Mr. Gao said, looking a bit worried.
Seeing how interested he seemed in his partner Gu Hai decided to play matchmaker.
"Would you like me to see if she is interested?" He asked.
"Do you think she is the type of woman who would date a client?" Mr. Gao asked, frowning a bit.
"She has never dated a client before, but I don't see it as a problem."
"Would you really ask her for me?"
"We are close friends as well as business partners, I see no harm in asking."
Mr. Gao's spirit was instantly lifted. He stood up and shook Gu Hai's hand before leaving.
A few moments passed and Yan Ya Jing entered Gu Hai's office again. She placed papers that needed his signature on his desk.
Gu Hai lifted his head and smiled at her, a hint of something gleeful sparkled behind his eyes.
"Do you think Mr. Gao is nice?" He blurted out.
Yan Ya Jing almost fainted.

Bai LuoYin usually was tired from work and errands he had spread out throughout the day. Most of the time when he got home the house was clean. Today though, it was a horrible mess! Gu Hai was the last to leave that morning and had made a total mess of the kitchen and bathroom.
As Bai LuoYin bent down to pick up clothes off of the floor he muttered under his breath, annoyed, "Does this donkey think I'm his maid..."
Usually Gu Hai was good at keeping the house clean. But for some season, today the house was a disaster!
Bai LuoYin thought for a moment, maybe he was in a rush?
He walked into the bedroom and ran a finger across the headboard. The dust was thick! This house needed a general cleaning!
He decided that they would clean it together once Gu Hai arrived. While he waited, he gathered up all the cleaning supplies and even ran to the convenience store for what he lacked. Ten minutes later, Gu Hai walked through the front door to the sound of Bai LuoYin snapping on rubber gloves. Their eyes met and Gu Hai knew he was in trouble from the look on his wife's face. He cautiously put down his briefcase and keys on the kitchen counter and tried to give him his best innocent face.
"Today we are going to clean this house from top to bottom." Bai LuoYin said, putting his hands on his waist and giving him a stern look.
"Um-" Gu Hai managed before getting cut off.
Bai LuoYin pointed to the kitchen, "What is this, and what happened in the bathroom," he pointed his thumb behind him.
"I-" Gu Hai said, and was cut off again.
"And to think, I'm the messy one!" Bai LuoYin added, pretending to be upset. His goal was to guilt his lover into cleaning without an argument. He knew Gu Hai too well. This man could get out of anything!
"Ca-" Gu Hai tried again.
"No! If this house is not properly cleaned in less than an hour, I'm going to my father's house and I will stay there until it is!" Bai LuoYin declared.
Gu Hai immediately picked up supplies and headed towards the bathroom.
Bai LuoYin tried his best to hold in the laugh that threatened to escape as he walked by.
A rare victory!
Bai LuoYin started on the kitchen. As he scrubbed he could hear Gu Hai mumbling things as if he were a child that had gotten scolded in the worst way. He chuckled softly as he was pleased with himself. He loved this man very much. He recalled the time he had once told his father, "I can't live without him." And it was true. He couldn't imagine his life without Gu Hai. His partner for life.

Gu Hai scrubbed the tub, the sink, the toilet, all while cursing himself. He had wanted to suggest to Bai LuoYin that they could just hire a maid. But Bai LuoYin didn't let him get a word out.
They both made enough money, they could afford it.
A wicked grin crept across his face. Tonight, since they were doing all this cleaning, he would clean Bai LuoYin's pipes as well.
He would make sure that 'all' of his pipes were well tended to.
When Gu Hai had finished with the other rooms, he silently walked past Bai LuoYin. Putting away the cleaning supplies in the storage closet, their eyes met and without a word, Bai LuoYin knew he never had a victory in the first place. He saw the danger signs behind Gu Hai's eyes. He saw the hunger. Gu Hai didn't even have to lick his lips. It showed behind those big-wolf-looking-brown eyes. He was the meal tonight.