"Good News."

The next morning, Bai LuoYin and Gu Hai awoke to the brightest light shining through their windows. Their last home was never this brightly lit.
Gu Hai was the first to open his eyes. He propped his head up using his elbow and admired his sleeping wife. The sun on Bai LuoYin's skin made him look golden. His lips were slightly parted, begging to be kissed.
Gu Hai observed as his eyes moved rapidly under his eyelids. His breathing was silent, not even a snore escaped past those luscious lips. His hair was a mess, but still looked perfect in Gu Hai's eyes. One hand was tucked under the pillow, the other wrapped around Gu Hai's waist. The closeness captured his heart. Bai LuoYin looked priceless. It took his breath away from how much he loved the sleeping beauty laying next to him.
Finally, he couldn't take it anymore. He leaned over and planted a wicked wet kiss on his lips.
Bai LuoYin stirred, irritated by the sudden dampness to his mouth. "Gu Hai, I haven't even brushed my teeth yet." He mumbled, and tried to turn to the other side. "Are you looking for a thrashing this morning?"
Gu Hai grabbed him gently by his shoulder and turned him back towards him. "So what? We do so much more dirtier things with our mouths." He said, grinning as if he were amused by the topic.
"Eh! Eh!" Bai LuoYin yelped, swatting the air around him, as he pulled the thin white sheets over his head.
"Get up! We have things to buy! This house isn't going to decorate itself." Gu Hai playfully said, while pulling at the sheet and poking him in his side with a finger.
"Eh! I feel so exhausted." Bai LuoYin confessed.
All the love-making they did last night had worn him out. His entire body throbbed, especially his rump.
"I'm still tired." Bai LuoYin groaned.
"I'm afraid if you stay in bed, little Gu Hai will be tempted to play again." Gu Hai warned.
Bai LuoYin peeked under the covers. It was true. Stiff as a board, it waved hello with its one eye. Gu Hai was purposely flexing that organ. It bobbed up and down, signaling the danger to come if he stayed in bed.
Bai LuoYin flew out from under the covers in record time.
Gu Hai was left laughing hysterically.
Bai LuoYin entered the bathroom and looked around. He admired his surroundings. He was very happy with the new house.
He opened a box at his feet labeled, "Bathroom" and took out their toothbrushes and toothpaste. To his shock, inside of the box also had picture frames of his family members. "Gu Hai!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.
Hearing his name called out with such anger, Gu Hai jumped off of the bed with so much speed he almost fell. He knew that tone all too well. It was the, oh-shit-I'm-trouble-with-my-wife tone. He knew the best option was to run. He went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast.
By the time Bai LuoYin made it to the kitchen, food was done and waiting for him. He carefully placed the picture frames on the counter. "Look what I found in the box with bathroom things." He said, making sure he kept his voice controlled.
Gu Hai gasped. "Someone was careless." He said chewing on eggs and a piece of toast. He avoided eye contact at all costs.
Bai LuoYin lunged at him from across the island counter top! Gu Hai burst out laughing. Bai LuoYin chased him around the kitchen for a minute until Gu Hai gave up and took his punishment in the form of punches to the arm.
After, Gu Hai went to wash up and get dressed. They left the house soon after. The first store they visited sold dishes. They purchased the most expensive set and placed it in the trunk.
The next place was to the linen shop. They bought new towels, wash cloths, three new sheet sets along with four memory foam pillows.
Gu Hai spotted an adorable baby blanket. "Can we get this?" He held it high into the air so that Bai LuoYin could see from the register.
Bai LuoYin nodded.
The appliance store was next. They bought a new toaster, an espresso machine and ordered a new refrigerator and stove to be delivered to the house.
As they made another stop to a famous furniture store, they checked out a new dining table, couch set, and chest drawer for their bedroom. They purchased everything they needed, made arrangements for delivery and left.
By the time they were done, it was almost dinner time. They chose a restaurant closer to home.
Entering the establishment, the hostess seated them immediately. As they waited for their food to arrive, someone called out to Bai LuoYin. He turned in his seat to find that it was, Zhou Ling Yun, his Major General!
Bai LuoYin quickly got to his feet and saluted the man with great respect. Gu Hai also saluted him and shook his hand.
"Bai LuoYin, Gu Hai, how is the married life treating you two? Are any of you ready to run for the boarder yet?" Zhou Ling Yun joked.
His comment made Bai LuoYin chuckle. "Sometimes I actually want to do just that." Bai LuoYin said, jokingly, glancing at Gu Hai with a dull look.
"I'd track you down my love." Gu Hai said through gritted teeth. "You know I'm very skilled in those matters."
Zhou Ling Yun laughed out loud. He recalled the time Gu Hai went deep into the jungle to retrieve Bai LuoYin when his plane was shot down. He admired Gu Hai's bravery. If he had more men like Gu Hai in his troops, the country would be unstoppable.
He knew that Bai LuoYin was brave also. He had proven his worth time and time again. He was very proud of the man that he had become.
Gu Hai and Bai LuoYin invited him to have dinner with them. Catching up on some good times was the perfect way to end their day.