"Month Three, With Gu Hai The Wicked."

Back at work, Yan Ya Jing and Gu Hai were busy tending to new clients. The workload was a lot to deal with and every employee was busy trying to meet demands.
  "This project is very time consuming," Yan Ya Jing said to Gu Hai. She realized that after looking over her notes, she would have to put in the maximum amount of hours to reach her goal and to please the client.
  Gu Hai agreed and sighed heavily. He would have to let Bai LuoYin know about his workload. No plans were to be made for a while and he would be home late from now on.

  Bai LuoYin on the other hand was busy clearing his schedule for the next few days. Ying Yue and Jiang Yifei had doctor appointments and he wanted to be there with them when they got their check-up.
  Three months, and their bellies were showing. Everyone was beyond excited. Jiang Yuan and Aunty Zhou showed up to Bai LuoYin's home at the same time.
  "How are things with you?" Jiang Yuan asked. She saw that Aunty Zhou was having problems holding onto the three bags that she had arrived with and went to help her. She grabbed one of the bags and rang the doorbell with her free hand.
  Aunty Zhou admired the way that Jiang Yuan carried herself. She was a very confident woman with great posture, who dressed well and did her makeup to perfection. She was glad that they were civilized now and in a better place mentally. "I'm doing well," Aunty Zhou said. "Thank you for helping."
  Bai LuoYin opened the door just as Aunty Zhou was speaking and he smiled. He also was happy that his two mothers were getting along.
  "We've brought some things for Ying Yue and Jiang Yifei," Jiang Yuan said.
  "I'm on my way there now," Bai LuoYin said. "Join me. That way you two know where they live and can visit more."
  "Okay, let's go!" said Jiang Yuan. Her eyes were bright and she had the biggest smile on her face.
  They drove to where the women lived and in no time were hugging them and gifting them with the things that they had bought. Jiang Yuan noticed that they had their own chef and commended Bai LuoYin on the wise decision to hire one for the ladies. "Make sure and give them lots of eggs with their meals," she said to the chef, who nodded and went back to what he was doing.
  "How are you two feeling?" asked Aunty Zhou.
  Ying Yue answered, "I'm feeling fine."
  Jiang Yifei said, "I'm bored all the time."
  Aunty Zhou said, "You should still go out for a walk and try to stay active."
  "When I was pregnant with Bai LuoYin, I still went out and did things. It wasn't until I was in my eight month did I stopped moving about so much," said Jiang Yuan. She turned to Bai LuoYin and said, "Arrange for them to go out more often. But, might I suggest hiring some additional help also. That way, they are protected and well taken care of in any situation."
  At first, Ying Yue's heart skipped a beat, but after Jiang Yuan had said that last part, she felt better.
  Jiang Yifei also felt a sense of calm. "Do you mean like bodyguards?" she asked.
  "If that would make you feel safe, yes," she said and looked over at her son. "What do you think about that?"
  "I will let Gu Hai know, but I think it's a great idea," he said.
  "You beautiful women need the fresh air and the outdoors. It's also essential for the babies growth," Aunty Zhou said.
  Jiang Yifei felt as if she could kiss Jiang Yuan on the cheek. One of their problems was solved. They were now able to go out into the world anytime that they wanted and have someone who would protect them at all times. It was perfect! She looked over at Ying Yue and smiled.
  "I'm going to insist on two bodyguards each," Jiang Yuan said. She clasped her hands together and tucked them under her chin, saying, "After all, you two are carrying precious gems inside of you."
  Jiang Yifei and Ying Yue blushed.

  Yang Meng and You Qi were watching television together in the living room. They snuggled up close to one another and got lost in the storyline on screen. A scene involving a woman and a dildo came on and Yang Meng recalled the conversation he had with his best friend. His mind started to race. He wondered if he could talk to You Qi about it.
  "You Qi," he started.
  "Hm," he answered, eyes still glued to the screen.
  "How adventurous would you say you are?"
  You Qi looked down at him in his lap and frowned. "What do you mean?" he asked. 
  "Well..." Yang Meng said. He tried to figure out the best way to say what was on his mind. He sat up and caressed You Qi's arm in an up and down motion. "I want to talk to you about something, but I'm a little scared," he said.
  This made You Qi pause the movie. "Say what is on your mind. Why would you feel scared?" he asked.
  Yang Meng diverted his eyes towards the television and said, "It's a touchy subject."
  You Qi reached over and placed his hand under his chin. He turned Yang Meng to look at him once more and said, "Talk to me. Don't ever be scared. We are in a relationship now. We should be able to talk about anything."
  This made Yang Meng feel a little better. "It has to do with sex," he said.
  You Qi's eyebrows rose and fell. "Is it that you're not happy?"
  Yang Meng shook his head. "It's not that. I want to be more adventurous," he said.
  "What do you mean? Explain, please."
  "I want to experiment with other things," Yang Meng said feeling shy.
  "Well, that's fine. What do you want to do?"
  "I want to try adult toys," Yang Meng blurted out. He figured that if he just said the words in a rush, it would be easier and he could brace himself if You Qi reacted badly.
  Instead, You Qi laughed. "Really?" he said. This was nothing compared to thinking that Yang Meng wanted to break up with him or was flat out unhappy.
  Yang Meng nodded and sat up straighter. "But I don't think that I can bring myself to go into places like that," he quickly said.
  "It's fine. We don't have to. We can shop online or I can just send my personal assistant to retrieve the items for us."
  Yang Meng's eyes went wide. "Really?!" he said.
  You Qi nodded and stood up. He held his hand out and Yang Meng took it. You Qi led him into the office and they went onto the computer to visit some online stores.
  After looking at so many items, You Qi suggested that they looked at demonstration videos so that they could get a better idea of what the adult toys did. They watched in awe as people did a 'show and tell' about various vibrators, butt-plugs that looked like a kitten's tail, something called a 'fleshlight' and a penis pump.
  "I don't think I've ever seen things like this in my entire life," Yang Meng squealed.
  You Qi laughed and said, "Me either! There are many things here, I don't think that we can finish looking through it all in one day."
  Yang Meng pointed to something and You Qi clicked on the link. A vibrating stroker popped up on the screen and he leaned closer to the screen to observe the item. He read the description and nodded so that You Qi would put it in the cart. They added some lubrication to their list and checked out.
  "We can try that toy first and see if we like it," Yang Meng said.
  You Qi was open to whatever would bring them happiness and even more pleasure in the bedroom.
  Yang Meng sat in his lap on the chair and wrapped his arms around You Qi's neck. "Would you ever let me be the top for the entire night?"
  You Qi laughed. "I don't enjoy it. But, if it will make you happy, I can try again," he said.
  Yang Meng pouted his lips. "I don't want you to do something that you're not willing to do and go all the way," he said.
  "All the way?!" You Qi said.
  "Yes, as in, I want to put it all inside of you and not just the head," Yang Meng said and blushed.
  You Qi laughed so hard that his sides hurt.
  Yang Meng watched as his larynx bobbed up and down and he wanted to run his tongue along it in one long, wet lick.
  "I'll try my best to please you," You Qi said, "but know this, If my eyes catch on fire, it will be my head going into your dark hole."
  Yang Meng laughed and planted a kiss upon his lips. Compromise at its best.