"Husband and Wife."

Gao carried his wife into their new home. As she swung her feet gleefully, she laughed in a shy manner. It wasn't until he flicked the light on that she gasped. The house was beautiful. With a huge chandelier hanging above them, Yan Ya Jing felt like a queen. Entering a new home and a new life, she felt the most happiest she had ever been. She looked into Gao's eyes and saw how much he loved her. He leaned in and kissed her, gently, as if he wanted to capture this moment in his mind for all eternity.
  There were two long staircases on both sides of him to choose from, both leading to the upper level of the house. He chose the left side and carried her upstairs to their bedroom. He gently lay her on the bed and she batted her lashes up at him as he started to unbutton his jacket.
  "How do you like our new room?" he asked, gesturing with his hands as if he was presenting something. He threw his jacket to the side and put his hands on his hips, waiting for her reply.
  She nodded her approval. "It's very elegant," she said, propping her head up with her elbow. She looked around the room and took in all of the red decor. She had to admit, red was a very beautiful color. Though there was power to it, it also represented love.
  "I think our wedding was enjoyable. All the games and conversations with our family and friends were very entertaining!" he said, crawling up on the bed to lay in her lap.
  She ran a finger through his hair and gently massaged his scalp. He looked tired.
  "When do you want to open our presents?'' he mumbled.
  "We can do it another day," she answered.
  She moved her hand to his shoulders and massaged him there. He let out a pleasurable moan, letting her know that it felt good. Her hand moved to the buttons on his shirt and she started to undo them, one at a time, until he looked up at her with curious eyes.
  "Are you tired?" he asked.
  She blinked at him and shook her head once.
  He reached around and pulled her head down, level to his own, and kissed her. The kiss was perfect. The way she looked in her dress made him feel like a prince. Their home was their castle. Their bed was their thrown.
  He kissed her gently at first and then the kiss grew. He heard her moan softly as if she enjoyed the kiss. He slipped his tongue past her lips and began to explore her mouth. The warm loveliness of their mouths sparked a fire deep inside, down in their souls, and it linked their hearts as one. Their intimite parts called out to be loved by one another's body.
  Gao broke the kiss and looked up into her eyes. For a second, he searched her eyes for a sign, something that gave him permission to go further.
  She took one of his hands in her own and placed it on her breast. She nodded and looked so elegant as she did so.
  Gao knew that she was a virgin. He knew that he had to be gentle, take his time, and put her needs first. He wanted this night and every night after this to be special for her, always. He caressed her breast and the sensation from the him doing so sent a thrill up his spine. As a man, who was in love with a woman, he had wanted to do this so long ago. But he respected her, he adored her, he wanted it to be memorable.
  She leaned down and kissed his lips. He reached up and cupped her cheek while returning the kiss.
  Gao let his hand trail her shoulder and down her arms. She reacted to this by throwing her head back and biting her lips. Her red lipstick smeared and ended up on her teeth. Gao took his finger and went to wipe it away, but Yan Ya Jing thought that he was trying to be naughty. She took his finger into her mouth and nibbled on it. Gao blushed. He looked into her eyes and saw a burning desire. For a split second, he saw her willingness to learn.
  In his past relationships, he had been very dominant. He had tried many things with his first lover. She had been much older than him and was into role-playing. She liked to be spanked and was into kink. Of course, Yan Ya Jing was different. She was a new flower in bloom. Gao wondered if he would be able to persuade her into exploring the many sides of sexual pleasure. Communication is the key to a relationship, he would ask her as they grew together, exploered together.
  Yan Ya Jing wanted to laugh out loud. She had never put a man's finger into her mouth before. Sucking on it and pulling it out of her mouth slowly was also new to her. She had seen a woman do it on one of the American tv shows. She was glad that she got to try it with her husband.
  Gao took things further. He got up swiftly and wrapped her in his arms. He lay her down on the bed and kissed her neckline. He knew that by starting there, her body temperature would rise. She gasped with pleasure and he knew that he had done the right thing. He made his way down to her breast and looked up at her. Their eyes met and when she didn't object, he went on to kiss the flesh above her breast. She writhed her body slowly left and right and then sat up, saying, "Take it off."
  "Your dress," he asked.
  She nodded and he moved to the back of her dress. He unzipped it with great care and then kissed her back. She exhaled in a rush of air, as if she had been holding her breath the entire time. He wrapped an arm around her front and kissed and nibbled on her ear. He took off her earrings and placed them on the side table. As he did so, Yan Ya Jing fell even more in love with him. He was showing her that he cared for things, every thing, her, her body, her things. She felt blessed. She had married the perfect man.
  Yan Ya Jing moved to the pillows and sank into them. His eyes followed her beauty and watched every move. He liked the way that she covered her exposed chest as she made herself comfortable. She was still shy and nervous. He had to take his time.
  He moved to where she was and hoved over her for a second. He lowered himself to her breast, their eyes locked and never broke from one another's. He wanted to watch her face as he did the next part.
  Yan Ya Jing watched as a hunger she had never seen before appeared in Gao's eyes. His face became serious and his eyes darkened a bit. He looked so sexy and a bit like an animal sneaking up on its prey. His shoulders tensed and she longed to see his nakedness.
  From the moment that the tip of his tongue touched her nipple, ripples of pleasure spread throughout her body. She closed her eyes and felt herself drown in the way that it felt. She had never felt anything like this before. Waves of heat flooded her body. As Gao lightly licked her nipple, he enjoyed the look on her face. It pleased him to see her react to him in that way. She moaned and then he nibbled on her nipple. She enjoyed it just as much as when he sucked on it.
  "Does that feel good?" he asked.
  She nodded and breathed, "Yes."
  He lifted the fabric of her dress and she braced herself. His hands brushed her thighs and made its way to her underwear. He slowly slid them down and he watched as she bit her lip again, still hiding part of her face as if she were embarrassed.
  "It's ok, you're supposed to feel like this," he whispered.
  She nodded and swallowed the lump in her throat.
  When Gao removed her underwear, he balled it up in his hands and shoved it into his pants pocket. He went on to kiss and run his tongue in a line, up her thigh and to her most intimate part. She gasped. She wanted him to whisper sweet words in her ear, hold onto his body forever, and feel his love every moment in life. He was her man, and she was his woman. She knew that she would feel like this every single time he put his hands on her from here on out. The thought made every part of her lower body quiver.
  Gao licked all the way to where her magical part was. His breath so close to it was like heat from a volcano, hot and  dangerous. He finally tasted her. She threw her head back and as she did, her hands reached for the sheets. She felt dizzy, but in a good way. He licked and sucked on the lips that weren't on her mouth and she felt her heartbeat speed up. He tasted her wetness in the very center and she felt as if she would explode. He licked her clit and she felt as if she wanted to cry. Her hands frantically went down to his head. She ran her hands through his hair and tugged on it as he moved around between her legs. She wanted this feeling to never go away. If the walls could talk, they would have said, hey, we see the passion inside, let go and be free, don't be afraid of the feeling.
  Yan Ya Jing let go. She dropped her defense, the breath that she was holding, the feeling of embarrassment and everything else and just let herself relax. Her first orgasm, she moaned loudly into the room and her legs gave out, she twitched uncontrollably. She felt a high that she had never felt before. Gao slowed his movements and a second one escaped her lips. He lifted her legs and rested them on his shoulders as if it would anchor her down. He buried his face deeper into her and began working his magical tongue some more. He helped bring her down from her high by licking the tender spots around her thighs again. She controlled her breathing because she knew that she was safe with him.
  When she sat up suddenly, he looked at her puzzled. "What's wrong?" he asked.
  She pointed to his chest and giggled. "Off," she said.
  He looked down at his white shirt and then back at her. He unbuttoned his shirt while they locked eyes again. She watched him move in a sensual way. He took off his shirt and tossed it on the floor. She pointed to his pants and grinned.
  Yan Ya Jing observed as he unbuttoned his pants, zipped it down, and stood up from the bed to take them off. His underwear was all white and he wore boxer briefs. Her eyes widened from the bulge before her. If there was a sign across the front of his underwear, it would say, caution, choking hazard. She swallowed another lump in her throat and nervously smiled up at him.
  Gao grinned and made his way across the bed to her once more. He scooped her into his arms and kissed her lips. Yan Ya Jing's hand crept to his underwear and she cupped him. She was impressed and turned on even more by how full his balls were. His package barely fit in her hand and she felt her heart race again.
  "Is it to your liking?" he whispered near her ear.
  She dipped her hand in to the front of his briefs and her palm grazed the head of him. Her hand became wet and sticky with pre-ejaculation fluid. She looked at him totally taken aback.
  Once, she had read an aritcle about pre-ejaculation. She gave him soft eyes because she knew that he was beyond excited. The entire time they had dated, not once had he tried to force her to do anything she wasn't ready to do. She gently squeezed his hard, firm stifness and leaned in to kiss his lips once. She was going to reward him for all his patience.
  She placed a hand on his chest and pushed him back until his back hit the headboard. He looked at her in wonderment. He looked so cute, frowning with his brown eyes focused on her face. Like a cat, she slid down the front of him and pulled his briefs off. His hardness throbbed as she took it in her hands, both hands, because it was thick. She lowered her head and opened her mouth. The moment her tongue ran over the head of him, Gao closed his eyes and relaxed.
  Yan Ya Jing tried to go down more and gagged. "Ouch," Gao yelped and his eyes flew open. Yan Ya Jing's teeth had crazed the head and she froze in place and looked over at him. She retracted from what she was trying to do and looked abashed, covering her face with both hands.
  Gao made his way to her and hugged her, saying, "It's ok, baby, you haven't done anything wrong."
  "I'm sorry," she said through muffled cries, "I don't know what I'm doing."
  He soothed her back withh his hands. "It's alright, I will take my time and teach you," he said.
  He pulled away and looked down at her. She wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled at him. He went back to laying in the same position and he nodded. She leaned down and took him into her mouth again. She was impressed that he was still hard.
  "Open your mouth as wide as you can and try not to let your teeth touch it. You have better control than you think," he said.
  She put as much into her mouth as she could and tried again.
  "Now, let your tongue glide over it, all over," he instructed.
  She did as she was told and found that it wasn't so bad.
  "Move your head up and down as you slide your tongue all over," he said.
  She did that also and before long, she found a rhythm that was perfect. Up and down she went, making slurping sounds as her head bobbed. Gao's eyes rolled into the back of his head and his jaw hung loosely. She watched as his face twisted with great pleasure. She wasn't sure how she felt about doing this often, but if he always licked her down there like he had done earlier, she would always return the deed.
  Gao stopped her and asked, "Are you ready to go all the way?"
  She nodded, but was very nervous.
  "I want you to get on top of me. It will be easier and more enjoyable for you if you control what is happening. Only you will know how much you want to take inside," he said with so much care in his voice.
  She agreed and moved over him so that their intimate parts touched. When it did however, Yan Ya Jing trembled from the sensation. She took the head of him and worked it between her legs. She was so tight that she had to straddle him with her legs open wider. She forced herself to sit on it and she gasped. It felt good, but a bit painful.
  "Work your way up and down. Go at your own pace. Rememeber, you control what is happening here," he said, looking up into her eyes.
  She moved slowly at first and then as she did, she became even more wet. Her body reacted naturally to what was happening and helped lubricate both their parts. As she moved up and down, more of him slipped inside. She threw her head back and began enjoying herself more. Her breathing quickened as well as her heartbeat. She felt her face flush. An orgasm escaped her lips and Gao reached up to play with her nipples. She viciously reached down and pulled his face to her breast. He opened his mouth and put her nipple into it. Up and down she moved, in and out it went, their breathing became intense and Gao felt himself coming closer to erupting. He fought to stay vigorous, but Yan Ya Jing increased her thrusts. She was able to take more of him in.
  She loved the way his body felt inside of her. She wanted more. She felt the pressure building higher and higher and then she dug her nails into his back as waves of orgasms came. Her knees felt weak and she had spasms. The way his shaft hit her walls she had soaked his lap and bedsheets. She climaxed and kept going so that her husband could also.
  After a few minutes more, he gripped around her waist and thrusted his final moments of love into her. They dropped onto the bed, side by side, and was learning to breath again.
  Yan Ya Jing threw her arms around him and Gao pulled her close. He looked down at his legs and saw that there was a little bit of blood there.
  "Yan Ya Jing," he said, "maybe we should go take a shower together.
  "If we take a shower together, can we do that again?" she asked.
  Gao laughed and kissed her forehead. "We sure can, if you really want to," he said.
  He got up off of the bed and picked his wife up in his arms. He looked down at her with all the love in his eyes and thought about how lucky he was. He carried her off to bless the bathroom with their love.