Chapter 6

I could be having the worst day in the world but the moment I talk to him that all changes.

I had Austin's stream pulled up on my second monitor I could see he was playing music just vibing. I was trying to play it cool but internally I was freaking the fuck out.

The other girls were just playing on their phones for a little bit while I was just messing with my fingers. Then techno texted me.

*text convo*

Techno
The show is starting in a few minutes and I'm freaking the fuck out what do i do.

Y/n
Don't worry you got this. I'll be here every step of the way.

Techno
Fuck. What if I get hosted

Y/n
Why would it matter

Techno
That would be so embarrassing

Y/n
Yeah for the girl. Any girl who has the fucking audacity to host you is a fucking idiot so they should be the one embarrassed not you.

Techno
Thank you y/n it really means a lot I'm just stressed.

Y/n
No problem text me throughout the show if you need me :)

Techno
I will.

*end of text convo*

He has no Idea...

Austin came into the discord call and told us to get ready because techno was about to join. All the girls put their phones away and straightened up.

I just sat in silence as I heard Austin greet the chat and introduce himself. Soon enough techno joined the zoom and discord call.

He didn't notice me at first but the second he did his eyes went wide and I received a text.

*text convo*

Techno
What. The. Fuck.

Y/n
What?

Techno
You know what.

Y/n
I don't think I do daddy care to explain

-I saw his face go bright red as he read that text. Wow i didn't think I could make him blush that easily. Ha I like this.-

Techno
What the fuck are you doing on the show?

*end of text convo*

After I read that Austin started talking again so I put my phone away. "Welcome lady's and technoblade. Techno would you introduce yourself then the lovely lady's will as well." Austin spoke

"Uh Hallo I'm technoblade uh I- I guess I love minecraft and I'm really good at PvP" he stuttered I giggled a bit at the PvP part.

"Alright welcome techno now going down the line starting with y/n please introduce yourselves" Austin responded

"Hi I'm y/n I'm a god at PvP and bed wars, I love playing Minecraft and talking to my best friend." I said with a smile techno smirked.

The other girls introduced themselves they were all pretty boring in my opinion so I kinda zoned out. Then I heard Austin say,

"Alright and that's the end of round one techno please dm me your bottom three along with who you want to be eliminated.

Techno pulled out his phone I assumed he was messaging Austin but he messaged me too I guess?

*text convo*

Techno
???

Y/n
I'm here to win your love what do you mean?